SacredWolf-Broken_Emotions- Private rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: SacredWolf-Broken_Emotions- Private rp

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Sia smiled softly "Yeah... I'm a lot better singer than a guitar player though." she admitted with a giggled. Then, shrugging, she nodded, "I'll take you up on that offer at some point though." she said with a smiled as she walked toward the door of his room. "Ever rode a horse?"

"Six weeks." Rae answered his question as she dropped his hand to let the puppy down. "Two more weeks until they can leave." she said with a sigh. She still hated to see her favorite pups go. She smiled at him and pointed toward the steps to the upstairs floors, and with her other hands she directed him to the sliding glass door. 'The rooms or barn first?"

"I could say the same to you... you're beautiful" Jake smiled as his green eyes flashed. He smiled happily, "And I doubt you're that boring... me however... we;; you'll see for yourself. He smiled. "Would you like to see your room, or the horses first?" he asked her as he took a step closer to her.
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SacredWolf-Broken_Emotions- Private rp

Postby Light.The.Lamp » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 am

Avery shrugged undecidinly "Ummhhhh.." he thought for a moment looking from the stairs to the door. "The barn.." he said finaly. "I guess I'll be spending alot of time there." He looked back seeing Ivoy standing with the other boy.. the rude one, Avery tried not to make it noticeable at how much he really just wanted to go over and punch that kid square in the face for talking to his sister. ((over protective much??)) Turning back he tried to look as happy as he possibly could.

Ivory smiled wider as he stepped a bit closer and looked towards the house quickly before looking back towards Jake. "I think my room, I would say the horses, but that's were my brother is going, and I rather not stay with him at this moment. He's kind of cranky today, seeign that we came so early and not to mention neither of us have ever really been in a new place he is out of sorts right now." She explained with a smile.

Jayden smiled nodding. "I'm glad then!" he paused looking out the window towards the barns then back towards Sia. He shook his head. "I have to admit, I've never seen a horse before let alone ride one!" he smiled again, how could he not, This place was like haven to him, a real family, a room to himself, a house! Everything was just amazing to him.
ImageImage
Light.The.Lamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me