Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu May 23, 2024 4:15 pm

(Auto accept all good.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 23, 2024 4:29 pm

XD cool
Kay kay]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu May 23, 2024 4:41 pm

Kaida: I scooted over to the other side of the landing step in the pool. I didn't know what Yukiro wanted. "I wish I knew what you wanted." I said to Yukiro.

Yumi: "Good, what about you two." I said to Ammy and Chibi.

Kimiko: "I'm good as well, Haru's with plants of course and Kaida is in a pool swimming around like she always does, who knows what Hisaki is doing." I said Yumi knew I wanted to fight something because I was getting bored of sitting around doing nothing.

Hisaki: I sat down on the bench and motioned for Haru to sit down, she had almost used up all of her earth magic. "Haru, seriously, you've practically almost completely used up all of your magic." I said to Haru.

Haru: I sat down next to Hisaki on the bench and leaned against the back of it. "I know, I know, all these poor plants have died or wilted because they haven't been cared for in a really long time, and I can't stand leaving them dead like that." I said to Hisaki.

Lunarose: I smiled at Yukina and continued to pet her. I could ask her to change back, but I decided not to. I scratched behind her other ear.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 23, 2024 6:32 pm

[ :mrgreen: ]

Sephiroth- m- like 27- whatever Genova is (with human genes)- FF canon- bad team fighter (offense)- long sword- (skills)- demi or pan- Rufus, Jessie- Genova- Tags: Jessie, Rufus probably

The tanned man, dressed all in black, shook out long silver hair. Cat like blue green eyes surveyed the area, then he looked to a redhead. The taller and well muscled one always kept the woman close to him. She wasn't meant to be bad or evil...but she liked him for whatever reason, so he kept her close.

Jessica/ Jessie- f- 26- human- FF OC- Neutral- dogs like her a lot- demi pan- Rufus, Sephiroth very likely- parents and siblings not in RP- Tags: Sephiroth, probably Rufus

The pale skinned redhead, with freckles on her arms and legs, hummed a bit. She brushed at chest/mid back length ginger curls. She sighed a bit...then shook her head and looked up at the taller man, through her deeply brown eyes. She smiled as she did so, glad he always protected her.

Yukina- Yua f- 18- Kitsune shifter or Were fox- multi fandom OC- Rebel group defense/ magic user- blue fire and fox form- Pan; Lunarose- siblings Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose

The blue marked and eyed white fox leaned her head more into it. If she could purr, she would, but seeing as she wasn't a cat, she could not purr.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38- Kitsune- multifandom OC- Rebel group magic user/ maybe fighter- normal fire and fox form- bi- Tags: Kaida

The red marked white six tailed fox turned humanoid once more. He said "I don't want anything... but I am kind of bored, so I almost wish something would happen."

Adora- Ado- f- 18- human- She-ra canon- Rebel group fighter, offense- She-ra ('by the power of grayskull!')- bi- Catra/Katra- Tags: Cat/ open

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail as always, and she smiled at her girlfriend. Cat seemed to be getting tired again, so she was letting the other lean on her. Their fingers were interlaced, and the blonde felt so happy. She looked lovingly with blue eyes at her girlfriend.

Catra/Katra- Cat/Kat- f- 18- cat girl- She-ra canon- Rebel group offense, defense- fast, agile, can climb, has claws- bi or demi- Adora- Tags: Adora/ open

The brownish-grayish haired one, with hair pulled back into a ponytail, purred. Dark ears twitched, as her brownish-grayish tail flicked. Golden and blue eyes were closed, as she was dozing off. The tanned one wore the usual gloves, dark and gold pants, red shirt and white jacket over her shoulder.

Aerith Gainsborough- f- 22 or 23- half ancient at least- FF canon- Rebels healer and defense- healing powers I'm pretty sure- bi- Zack- Tags: Zack?

The young woman brushed at her long curly lighter brown hair. Those beautiful, gorgeous really, eyes of hers looked around, and the slender one giggled a bit.

Ko- nonbinary- adult- Dog/humanoid- Okami canon- Rebels Canine Warrior- dog, humanoid, agility, speed- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags

The brownish tannish maybe grayish haired one brushed at shoulder length hair. Brownish or ambery-brown eyes looked around a bit. The golden-tan one shook their head, and smoothed down their clothes. It was a shirt the same color as their bandana in dog form, with the white and black symbol.

Akai- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Ume- mate/SO open- pup technically- Tags

(Red and white dog, golden tan skin and red ears and hair and tail, hair goes past shoulders, deep brown eyes, slender)

Yukihira- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Hayabusa- mate/SO open- Tags

(Golden eyed white and black dog, white and black hair to bottom of nack with black ears and white tipped black tail, golden tan skin)

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- brush Kami- Okami canon- Rebels fighter- Celestial brush, wolf and human- mate Oki- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; Ogina, Oka, Yatagarasu- Tags: her Chibi/ Yumi and Kimiko

The white haired blue eyed woman nodded at the two girls, as each spoke in turn. "Kaida really does seem to like the water," she mused. She then said "Dark Sun is watching Amaya and my babies. Well...they aren't really babies anymore, they're like six now."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- rebels defense mainly- brush powers, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: mom/ Yumi and Kimiko

The dark eyed white wolf humanoid shook his head...as she could think of them as her babies. He knew his mother always would think of them all as her babies. He said "I think Adora and Catra are probably in their room. I bet everyone wants some sort of action to happen."

Amaya- Am, Aya- f- 14- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden OC- neutral- brush powers likely wolf and humanoid- ??- Tags: Dark Sun

The heterochromatic eyed girl hummed as she watched the pups. She turned humanoid again, and smiled as she nodded at her big brother.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- neutral- watches Amaya and the others-dark version of Chibi's, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO- Tags: Amaya

The red eyed black haired male grabbed Oka, who yiped then settled down. She turned humanoid again and sat on his legs, giving a giggle.

Salem- m- 22- Neko demon- OC- neutral- cat form, darkness power- homosexual- Celestial is SO- Tags: Celestial

The black and light purple haired one brushed at shoulder length hair. White tipped black cat ears twitched, and his pink heart ended tail flicked. He smiled at his boy, and reached over to brush at Celes' hair. He leaned to nuzzle him, then straightened up and looked around.

Celestial- Celes- m- 22- wolf dragon or oriental dragon- OC- neutral- dragon form, healing power- homosexual- Salem is SO- has a kitty- has a job at a clinic- Tags: Salem

The black and purple haired one hummed brushing at shoulder length hair. Golden eyes then looked to Salem, and he squeaked as the other brushed his hair. His black, purple, and some white dragon tail flicked happily. His ears twitched and splayed... then perked as he looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 24, 2024 4:23 am

REBELS

Take - male - tags: open

He was walking around the hotel in his humanoid form, which was not something he personally liked to be at, but for now, he felt like he could. His ears perked over to the sound of water and his canine warrior instincts woke up. He walked over to the door of the swimming pool and looked inside of it if there was something going on, but nothing was just some of the kids playing at the pool.

Ume - male - tags: OPEN

Hayabusa - male - tags: open

The tiger-striped kai ken dog followed the family of Ammy to the two humans and watched them in the distance for a moment.

Zack Fair - male - tags: Lazard, Aerith

He left his room much earlier, to do some early training to the large room which was made just for that. He played solo combat with his large sword, to keep his swordsmanship skills good and he liked it too, it was like a hobby to him. He stopped striking when the voice of Lazard called for him to the door "Of course, I need to keep my skills on the action if something happens" he said to him with an awkward smile, then took a little annoyed snort "Hay, I know what I am doing and know when to stop too..." he said to him with a sight. He looked around the room for a moment, he did hope to have an opponent, but Lazard was not good with swords and he didn't dare to ask either, Aerith was not a good choice either. Only if Angeal was there, he could be an opponent he needed, maybe Sephiroth too.

Lazard Deusericus - male - tags: Zack, Aerith

- The blonde left his hotel room, it was one of the top floors as he liked it high. As the room was on high the sun shined inside it almost all day and made it extra hot, he left the windows a little bit open and shut the blinds so they could stop the sun from getting into the room. He took his laptop with him as he walked to the elevator, to take him to the first floor. Before leaving the hotel he turned to look at one of the biggest rooms which was made into a training room, seeing one of his loyal soldiers there training just like he thought him to be "Working hard huh" he called out to Zack "Well I guess, As long you don't overwork yourself too much, which I thought you will do" he said to him with sight "Yeah sure" he said shaking his head a little bit before turned to Aerith "Watch him, so he doesn't hurt himself for all that training..." he said to the girl.

Xion - female - tags: Axel, open

She sat in the cafeteria, drinking her morning juice and eating Karelian pie with egg butter. She was browsing the iPad in focus when Axel appeared at the table "Hay, Axel..." she said "I am not dreaming anything, just checking on something...there are rumors circulating here that Xemnas has been seen in town" she said to him, before looking over to the person Axel called at "I am not sure if those are working here, this cafeteria is self-service" she said to him with shook of her head.

NEUTRAL

Hollow Knight - Genderless - tags: OPEN

Hornet - Female - tags: OPEN

Axel - male - tags: Xion, open

The red spike-haired male entered the hotel, even if he didn't work there as one of the rebels, he still found himself hanging there a lot, mostly because of his friends Xion and Roxas, but he had not seen the male in a while. He saw Xion sitting in the cafeteria mostly alone "Hello hello what are you dreaming about?" he asked her as he waved to the waiter or someone he thought to be at work here "Can I have a Lemonade drink thank you" he called out of the person, before sat at the table next to his friend "Xemnas..." he repeated in silence.

VILLAINS

Xemnas - male - tags: OPEN

Genesis Rhapsodos - male - tags: Sephiroth, Jessica

The auburn-haired male sat on the windowsill away from others to see him, he was not that talkative or social. His eyes followed Rufus for a moment, giving a small annoyed snort, he was not a guy to follow others, but now he decided to stay around, maybe it could be better than going alone, as he didn't have many friends there. He looked over to the silver-haired male, who was once a close friend of his and Angeal, maybe he was still with Angeal, but he was being separated from those two, because of his desire to gain more power. He found it rather weird to see him in here now "Tell me Seph, what brought you here actually? Did you work to the good side just earlier, or was that all just a show?" he asked him with a gentle voice.

Rufus Shinra - male - tags: Sephiroth, Jessica (in a way)

The blond left his office, which was kind of his room too, like a little studio apartment. His father found them a place in an old yet good-shaped factory. The factory was large with massive premises, but it was emptied of goods when it was abandoned. He liked their old place more, but thanks to those who got against them, they destroyed the building. His father was still living at the top secret location, with other of high-ranking members. As he walked there, his eyes looked to the silver-haired male and red-haired woman, he knew Sephiroth yes, but he could never think of him eventually showing some loyalty to him, instead of his older brother or those who were calling themselves rebels. He didn't know what the woman thought, did she even know what she was doing, or where she put her head, but he didn't mind that, as long she was loyal to them or him, nothing else didn't matter.

Troupe master Grimm - male - tags: OPEN
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 24, 2024 9:40 am

[Not really sure how to respond to Genesis since Sephiroth was always a bad guy. Unless you want this to be an AU where for some reason he hadn't turned bad (I also fully blame Genesis for it... I saw the scene from the one game, it seems like Genesis caused it, but anyway)]

Sephiroth- m- like 27- whatever Genova is (with human genes)- FF canon- bad team fighter (offense)- long sword- (skills)- demi or pan- Rufus, Jessie- Genova- Tags: Jessie, Rufus, Genesis

The silver haired man reached a hand out to Jessie, so she'd stay close. Not that he thought she'd leave his side, but he was just making sure of it. He then looked at the red haired man that spoke to them. He rolled his eyes at the other, deciding not to say anything...Which honestly probably wouldn't even bother Genesis anyway. The other hadn't remained close with him and Angeal, after all. He turned to look at their leader, though there was definitely someone higher up than Rufus. Shaking his head, he said "Hello Rufus."

(Kyoko wanted the mastermind/big bad to be an NPC, so...yeah)

Jessica/ Jessie- f- 26- human- FF OC- Neutral- dogs like her a lot- demi pan- Rufus, Sephiroth very likely- parents and siblings not in RP- Tags: Sephiroth, probably Rufus

The pale skinned redhead hummed, then blinked as a hand touched hers. She wasn't going to move away from the silver haired man. Not unless they went somewhere where there were animals. She smiled as she looked up at him, then looked over to Genesis. She sighed as she looked at him...then said "Hello, Genesis." She decided to actually be nice to him, or at least try to be. She then looked down, as they turned to and focused on Rufus. She said "Hello...good morning (or day)... Rufus," then looked at Sephiroth.

Yukina- Yua f- 18- Kitsune shifter or Were fox- multi fandom OC- Rebel group defense/ magic user- blue fire and fox form- Pan; Lunarose- siblings Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose

The blue marked and eyed white fox leaned her head more into it. If she could purr, she would, but seeing as she wasn't a cat, she could not purr.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38- Kitsune- multifandom OC- Rebel group magic user/ maybe fighter- normal fire and fox form- bi- Tags: Kaida

The red marked white six tailed fox turned humanoid once more. He said "I don't want anything... but I am kind of bored, so I almost wish something would happen."

Adora- Ado- f- 18- human- She-ra canon- Rebel group fighter, offense- She-ra ('by the power of grayskull!')- bi- Catra/Katra- Tags: Cat/ open

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail as always, and she smiled at her girlfriend. Cat seemed to be getting tired again, so she was letting the other lean on her. Their fingers were interlaced, and the blonde felt so happy. She looked lovingly with blue eyes at her girlfriend.

Catra/Katra- Cat/Kat- f- 18- cat girl- She-ra canon- Rebel group offense, defense- fast, agile, can climb, has claws- bi or demi- Adora- Tags: Adora/ open

The brownish-grayish haired one, with hair pulled back into a ponytail, purred. Dark ears twitched, as her brownish-grayish tail flicked. Golden and blue eyes were closed, as she was dozing off. The tanned one wore the usual gloves, dark and gold pants, red shirt and white jacket over her shoulder.

Aerith Gainsborough- f- 22 or 23- half ancient at least- FF canon- Rebels healer and defense- healing powers I'm pretty sure- bi- Zack- Tags: Zack, Lazard

The young woman hummed quietly a moment, then shook her head. She sighed as she looked at Zack, but both he and Cloud were like this. They always wanted to do training, and other such things like that. She looked over as she heard Lazard, and offered him a smile. She giggled a bit, as he spoke/questioned the other training. She looked around a moment, then looked back to the two of them. She said "Good morning (or day) Lazard," then looked to Zack. He was jumping around, and looked like he wanted a sparring partner. She wasn't great at combat, but she could try. He didn't seem likely to ask her, though, so she looked to Lazard. She quickly nodded at the blonde, saying "Will do, sir. Erm... I'll make sure he doesn't hurt himself," she finished off by saying.

Ko- nonbinary- adult- Dog/humanoid- Okami canon- Rebels Canine Warrior- dog, humanoid, agility, speed- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: Take

The brownish tannish maybe grayish haired one headed out of their room. They hummed a small sound, then shook their head. They'd left their girl to sleep, as she had always been one to sleep in. They headed towards the pools, though stopped as they saw one of the other Canine Warriors. "Hey Take," they said to him. They then looked around a moment, it had been so quiet...they wondered when that would change.

Akai- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Ume- mate/SO open- pup technically- Tags

The red and white dog was humanoid form right now, with their red hair that went past the shoulders. The slender golden tan skinned one hummed. The deep brown eyes soon saw one of the Canine Warriors. His red ears perked and tail flicked, as he called "Ume."

Yukihira- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Hayabusa- mate/SO open- Tags: Hayabusa and Ammy and others

The golden eyed white and black dog sighed as he saw Hayabusa following the mother and son...Dark Sun and the younger kids weren't with them. This made sense, as those were all neutral, and the three youngest were too young to fight. He turned to his golden tan skinned humanoid form. White and black hair went to the bottom of his neck. Black ears twitched as the white tipped black tail flicked.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- brush Kami- Okami canon- Rebels fighter- Celestial brush, wolf and human- mate Oki- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; Ogina, Oka, Yatagarasu- Tags: her Chibi/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The white haired blue eyed woman nodded at the two girls, as each spoke in turn. "Kaida really does seem to like the water," she mused. She then said "Dark Sun is watching Amaya and my babies. Well...they aren't really babies anymore, they're like six now."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- rebels defense mainly- brush powers, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: mom/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The dark eyed white wolf humanoid shook his head...as she could think of them as her babies. He knew his mother always would think of them all as her babies. He said "I think Adora and Catra are probably in their room. I bet everyone wants some sort of action to happen."

Amaya- Am, Aya- f- 14- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden OC- neutral- brush powers likely wolf and humanoid- ??- Tags: Dark Sun

The heterochromatic eyed girl hummed as she watched the pups. She turned humanoid again, and smiled as she nodded at her big brother.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- neutral- watches Amaya and the others-dark version of Chibi's, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO- Tags: Amaya

The red eyed black haired male grabbed Oka, who yiped then settled down. She turned humanoid again and sat on his legs, giving a giggle.

Salem- m- 22- Neko demon- OC- neutral- cat form, darkness power- homosexual- Celestial is SO- Tags: Celestial

The black and light purple haired one brushed at shoulder length hair. White tipped black cat ears twitched, and his pink heart ended tail flicked. He smiled at his boy, and reached over to brush at Celes' hair. He leaned to nuzzle him, then straightened up and looked around.

Celestial- Celes- m- 22- wolf dragon or oriental dragon- OC- neutral- dragon form, healing power- homosexual- Salem is SO- has a kitty- has a job at a clinic- Tags: Salem

The black and purple haired one hummed brushing at shoulder length hair. Golden eyes then looked to Salem, and he squeaked as the other brushed his hair. His black, purple, and some white dragon tail flicked happily. His ears twitched and splayed... then perked as he looked around.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri May 24, 2024 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri May 24, 2024 2:50 pm

Kaida: "Agreed." I said to Yukiro. I fiddled with the shell necklace that held my Pearl of The Deep.

Yumi: "Yeah she does, she's a siren, don't worry she won't use her voice on any of us." I said to Ammy and Chibi. "Yeah, Haru's with plants of course, Hisaki's most likely giving her a hard time for using so much of her earth magic, to revive the plants." I said

Kimiko: "I'm surprised that Hisaki's crimson Cloak ability and or the Chrono Pendent hasn't shown him anything by now." I said. "Hisaki is a Time-traveler a better term Eternal Cure, pretty much a cure that has Fire Healing and pyrokinesis." I said. I knew Yumi wasn't lying I could tell.

Lunarose: *Petting Yukina.*
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 24, 2024 10:44 pm

( yes I know the evil master/ overlord whatever is npc. Either rufus or his father are not it... And for Sephiroth. In the game I am playing now is likely on the past where genesis was antagonist and Seph one of the good guys in a way...likely a past before Seph become bad...and I checked that Genova is something with alien gene or alien clone Sephiroth.)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 24, 2024 11:05 pm

[Kay kay. Yeah, that might be the game I saw the video/clip from. Anyway! I found a fanart of Sephiroth and in it has him and Genova at the bottom left and she's so pretty...it's also kind of a sad image though. Kind of want to find it and link it here (I think I linked it on the other RP maybe)]

Sephiroth- m- like 27- whatever Genova is (with human genes)- FF canon- bad team fighter (offense)- long sword- (skills)- demi or pan- Rufus, Jessie- Genova- Tags: Jessie, Rufus, Genesis

The silver haired man reached a hand out to Jessie, so she'd stay close. Not that he thought she'd leave his side, but he was just making sure of it. He then looked at the red haired man that spoke to them. He rolled his eyes at the other, deciding not to say anything...Which honestly probably wouldn't even bother Genesis anyway. The other hadn't remained close with him and Angeal, after all. He turned to look at their leader, though there was definitely someone higher up than Rufus. Shaking his head, he said "Hello Rufus."

The pale skinned redhead hummed, then blinked as a hand touched hers. She wasn't going to move away from the silver haired man. Not unless they went somewhere where there were animals. She smiled as she looked up at him, then looked over to Genesis. She sighed as she looked at him...then said "Hello, Genesis." She decided to actually be nice to him, or at least try to be. She then looked down, as they turned to and focused on Rufus. She said "Hello...good morning (or day)... Rufus," then looked at Sephiroth.

The blue marked and eyed white fox twitched her ears once more. She was so happy, but gasped as she suddenly turned human again...

The Kitsune man nodded as he looked at the siren girl, asking "Is it fun? Swimming... I mean," he said to clarify, as he wanted to know since he'd never been able to swim.

Aerith Gainsborough- f- 22 or 23- half ancient at least- FF canon- Rebels healer and defense- healing powers I'm pretty sure- bi- Zack- Tags: Zack, Lazard

The young woman hummed quietly a moment, then shook her head. She sighed as she looked at Zack, but both he and Cloud were like this. They always wanted to do training, and other such things like that. She looked over as she heard Lazard, and offered him a smile. She giggled a bit, as he spoke/questioned the other training. She looked around a moment, then looked back to the two of them. She said "Good morning (or day) Lazard," then looked to Zack. He was jumping around, and looked like he wanted a sparring partner. She wasn't great at combat, but she could try. He didn't seem likely to ask her, though, so she looked to Lazard. She quickly nodded at the blonde, saying "Will do, sir. Erm... I'll make sure he doesn't hurt himself," she finished off by saying.

Ko- nonbinary- adult- Dog/humanoid- Okami canon- Rebels Canine Warrior- dog, humanoid, agility, speed- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: Take

The brownish tannish maybe grayish haired one headed out of their room. They hummed a small sound, then shook their head. They'd left their girl to sleep, as she had always been one to sleep in. They headed towards the pools, though stopped as they saw one of the other Canine Warriors. "Hey Take," they said to him. They then looked around a moment, it had been so quiet...they wondered when that would change.

The red and white dog was humanoid form right now, with their red hair that went past the shoulders. The slender golden tan skinned one hummed. The deep brown eyes soon saw one of the Canine Warriors. His red ears perked and tail flicked, as he called "Ume."

Yukihira- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Hayabusa- mate/SO open- Tags: Hayabusa and Ammy and others

The golden eyed white and black dog sighed as he saw Hayabusa following the mother and son...Dark Sun and the younger kids weren't with them. This made sense, as those were all neutral, and the three youngest were too young to fight. He turned to his golden tan skinned humanoid form. White and black hair went to the bottom of his neck. Black ears twitched as the white tipped black tail flicked.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- brush Kami- Okami canon- Rebels fighter- Celestial brush, wolf and human- mate Oki- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; Ogina, Oka, Yatagarasu- Tags: her Chibi/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The white haired blue eyed woman nodded at the two girls, saying "Well...She obviously cares about the plants, which honestly I think is nice. Also, I'm glad Kaida won't use her voice on any of us here." She then looked to her son, smiling a moment as she did so, then looking away.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- rebels defense mainly- brush powers, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: mom/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The dark eyed white wolf humanoid said "Fire powers are really cool." The divine retribution was kind of like fire, the disc they both had was surrounded by flame.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat May 25, 2024 1:07 pm

Kaida: "Yeah, I love it, if I wasn't studying, I was exploring the oceans all around The Kingdom of Azure Tides, looking for old books and stuff, when my mom was alive she brought a lot of the old books to Hisaki, because the royal Librarian couldn't translate them, but mom knew Hisaki could translate them with his Crimson Cloak power, his crimson cloak power is sort of precognition ability it allows him to see and understand things that are long dead." I said to Yukiro.

Lunarose: "I forgot about that." I admitted to Yukina. I blushed embarrassed.

Hisaki: I flipped the chrono pendent over and looked at the text on the back of it. "The text is in a language that is long dead for sure, but I don't know what it is though." I said to Haru.

Haru Arai: I looked at the text as well. "It looks similar to old Earth magic language for sure, I can't read it though." I said to Hisaki.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me