a new world | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Rory 17

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:58 pm

‘The Golden Guard' l female l The Owl House l tagged - Mio

The masked teen wasn't sure how long she'd been out and about gathering wood for the fire she hoped Mio had managed to build. If the white haired Off-Seer hadn't managed the feat? Well then the girl would have to find a way to get her companion from their campsite so she could do what she could regardless of the mess it would cause. The pair needed warmth and something took cook over after all. Unless Rory wanted to try her hand at making fire without magic which the teen really wasn't used to doing.

No matter how much time had passed though since she headed out, Rory added a stick to the pile in her arms before turning to glance at the Abomination which accompanied her. The purple goop creature also carrying it's own share of sticks to make usable firewood in it's arms. Both her and her creation had a decent arm load with them. The sticks themselves weren't overly impressive finds but would no doubt prove to be serviceable at the very least to feed a fire. Some even looked as though they could make half decent skewers for the fish Mio caught. Meanwhile tucked away out of sight in her cloak were leafs which the Witchling had picked along the way in addition to the wood. These would be kept safe and out of sight until, and if, they were needed. Hopefully Rory would be back home on the corpse of the Isles before having to use them though.

That was ideally anyway. If the Titan felt like offering good fortune, could offer it somehow even with her being in a totally different realm, then it was ideal. Eventually though, after double checking to see just how much had actually been gathered for use as firewood, the female Witchling decided it was time to head back. Looking over at the Abomination with her, Rory raised her staff making a motion with it before heading back through the forest back towards where she remembered that the river lay in. The somewhat sentient goop golem following her.

“I knew you’d have an easier time getting a fire going for us then I’d have getting one started. And I’ve found plenty of firewood for now.”, Rory said upon reentering the campsite. She entered the site alone with the large pile of sticks clutched to herself with her staff caught up in her arms along with them with the jewel like end once again glowing red with swirling magic. The Abomination not accompanying her at the moment but rather following a gesture to watch the camp perimeter. Besides what good would it be freaking out Mio without the need to? Or exposing too much? Rory headed over to the start of their fire as she spoke before kneeling down next to it relaxing when the heat hit her thanks to the coziness of it. If she let her mind wonder enough the teen could imagine she was just camping with her grandparents on the Knee again even with the lack of snow. “So. Roasted berries or should we try something different?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yggdrasil - 8

Postby Soup5 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:18 pm

Y ---> Yggdrasil (disguise)/Nonbinary/Beyond the Realm (personal project)/Tag: Malva

Y became petrified when giant beams of light suddenly came flying in their direction. They decided to sit down as the sound of machines slowly collapsing down one by one, drowned out sounds of vibrant greens being swayed by the warm heat. Y stared off into the space, even when Magos begins approaching in their direction. When Magos settled down, Y suddenly switched back to their disguise form again then lashes their appendages out at Magos, and decided to wrap tightly around one of her wrists instead of her gears. Yggdrasil shoots her a hostile expression before Yggdrasil slowly releases their grip. They refuse to elaborate. Yggdrasil walks up in front of machines and then focused on their own job. They begin moving their hand along the metal body.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me