Miraculous A New Generation of Miraculous

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Miraculous A New Generation of Miraculous

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:50 am

Discussion Link -

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4682722

“Destiny.... and Probability. Order.... and Chaos. Born from the melding of Creation and Destruction.... From when pure love went astray only to then be corrected by an act of true love.... The Absolute Power is gone to the dusty lonesome shelves of myth and folklore... Destiny.... and Probability. Order.... and Chaos. For the sake of all they must be kept apart or else catastrophe will once again rule supreme. For no one being is meant to direct Time and Space both.... Let us hope the future heeds the mistakes of the past...”

Paris, France, Twenty Years Ago-
The Eiffel Tower.

Once a grand symbol of a grand city. One of renown and admiration. And yet it was here that she sat. Cold. Alone. Confused. Scared. There was one...once.... Though they never met face to face none of that mattered, none of that mattered because she could feel it...him. That other presence, or rather force, yes that was it. She could feel this other primal force not unlike what she felt from herself from the moment she became aware of the fact of her being right there with her. Right there beside her from the get go. Right there beside her calling to her but just out of her reach. No matter how hard she tried to reach out and respond to the call, how loud she called out, she was never able to actually reach the other force.

Eventually she got tiered. Exhausted. She had no idea how long she had been laying there reaching and calling out for that other force but eventually stopped. So she settled down and relaxed instead. Going from active wanting to meet the other force to accepting she couldn’t, but took happiness and comfort in the fact that it was there at all. That she wasn’t alone in the dark after all but rather had the second presence to keep her company for however long she was to be there. The dark wasn’t so scary anymore as long as that presence was around with her. It was safe. Familiar even though they’d never met. Still even then she knew that as long as that other force was around she would be alright, cared for and about. Untouchable. Unstoppable. Only that other force could ever even hope to match her.

Paris, France, Present-
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby deco. » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:52 am

𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒚
tags:/open!﹣ mood: tired ﹣ location: his house → francois dupont
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BEEP BEEP BEEP

the noise of the alarm clock blared throughout the young man’s room. keenan was not a morning person by any means. it also didn’t help that he stayed up later into the night than he intended. his sleep schedule had been all over the place and unfortunately for him he had to get up even earlier than normal. with long and drawn out groan he reached over to turn off the alarm on his phone. he brought it up to his face and tensed up when his brightness was higher than he expected. an annoyed noise left his mouth and he sighed as he stared up at his ceiling.

“i guess it’s as good a time as any…” he spoke to himself and sat up, his back cracking as he did so. keenan pulled his legs out from underneath his blankets and swung them to the side so his feet were now touching the ground. he yawned and rubbed his eyes, he was amazed that he had managed to get this far up out of bed. he felt around his side table for his glasses and put them on. he had contacts but he never felt the need to use them. he preferred wearing his glasses after all. after sitting for a few minutes he got himself standing and walked to his bathroom to take a shower. that always woke him up. once he was finished in there he opted to get dressed. his outfit for the day would consist of a pink hoodie, a jean jacket to go over top, black jeans, and white vans. he would accessorize himself with a silver dog tag that his father handed down to him before he passed.

keenan grabbed his backpack and emerged downstairs to be greeted by his mother who had made breakfast for him. he smiled at her and gave her a hug. he was an only child so he always felt close with her. keenan always tried his best to support her as much as he could though she would just tell him to focus on his studies. once he was done he waved goodbye to his mom and made his way to school. it was time to visit the ruins of the final battle. keenan didn’t find himself to be close to a lot of the kids at the school. socially he was a bit of a mess but somehow he managed to develop a couple of relationships here and there but he wouldn’t consider any of them his best friends or anything. he felt that ever since his dad died he had a hard time connecting with people, not that it would stop him from trying… he just always overthought things and always assumed people thought he was weird.

the air outside was cool as he walked to school, he slipped his hands into his pocket and brought out his phone and earbuds, he plugged them in and played his playlists as he continued his walk to school. he wondered what was so special about visiting the ruins of the eiffel tower, he had been there once before but he had a feeling there was a greater reason for having to go back there. regardless, he wasn’t looking forward to the potential assignments that were going to come after the field trip.

—(wc. 560)—
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adrianna Introduction

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:15 pm

location- car headed to Francoise Dupont School
Tags -

Mornings.

If there was one thing which was hated more then anything else with every fiber of being it was mornings, those earliest daylight hours. Those times when the sun rather rudely yet silently called for every Pairisian to get up for the day. Weather for the purpose of work, school or just to be an annoyance because it felt the need to disturb the peaceful resting of everyone in the city for some reason. Oh how she hated it. Especially when there was nobody around to bother forcing her to wake at the crack of dawn where her time would be best spent sleeping in a bit. She already went to school for most of the day. Wasn't that work enough? A girl needed her beauty sleep and the groaning, frustrated bluenette was no exception to this general requirement for every young lady. But the sun was just as persistent as she was stubborn and, ultimately, the rays of warm light had won the battle on this particular day.

The teen let go a long loud yawn. Stupid sun. How dare it wake her from her perfectly restful sleep where she didn't have to worry about being bothered by anyone for anything. The female bluenette staring out the window of the black limousine as it drove along the all too familiar streets of Paris. The driver perfectly capable at maneuvering through the morning traffic while she watched the goings on outside with a combination of boardem and lingering tiredness. Elbow propped up on the ledge right by the window in order to better support her fist which was holding her chin up. At least the one good thing about this morning, and the whole reason she was able to flop out of bed, was the bluenette's class had a scheduled field trip today. A field trip to no other place then the ruins of the Eiffel Tower. Or, as the Mayor and most everybody else of generations after her parents, the Eiffel Tower Construction Site which sat smack dab in the middle of beautiful Victoire se Garer. Right smack in the middle of Victory Park. A patch of land which was more then adequately named due to the events that occurred there, supposedly anyway, twenty years ago.

The place which was the infamous sight of the final battle between Ladybug, Cat Noir and Shadow Moth.... Where the spotted heroine and her brave black cat made their last stand. Of course nobody knew for sure what happened that day, but there had been plenty of stories and lessons spawned from the end of Paris's Gaurdian Angels and their team of super allies. The girl herself having grown up constantly fed such tales she was surprised she hadn't sprouted wings or a pair of ears and a tail. Perhaps that was why Mr. Tremblay decided to have the class go on an all day field trip to the infamous sight today? They were covering history. It may have been just mere myth now but even so they were still parts of Paris's history after all, meaning they still had to learn about it. At least what was known.

"Ms. Noir. We will be arriving at Collège Françoise Dupont shortly."

Without looking away from the passing city outside her window, "Mmkay."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miraculous A New Generation of Miraculous

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:24 am

Bump
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:55 am

Zoey Segreti

It was a quiet morning in the city of Paris: people were slowly starting their days, students were heading off to school and shops were slowly starting to open. This morning was the start of a young girl's new life in her old hometown...she used to live in Paris when she was very young and had a few good friends before moving away to Italy with her family. When she was 15, she told her parents that she wanted to go back to Paris to live with her grandmother who owned a clothing shop in Paris. Her parents agreed and the young adult packed up everything to move back to her hometown. You would think she would be getting ready for school...Wrong!

A soft snore came from the young lady's bedroom as her alarm buzzed through out the apartment. "Zoey?" a voice called from downstairs as the young adult turned over in her sleep. "Zoey!" the voice became louder as Zoey jolted and jumped out of her bed, falling on the floor. "You are going to be late for school and remember you guys have that field trip today," her grandmother, Robin, said frustrated, tapping her foot at her granddaughter.

"Sorry, Grandma. I didn't sleep well last night,"
the young adult admitted as she rubbed her eyes and stood up from the floor, rubbing her back side as well. Robin sighed lightly as she walked towards the stairs, watching her granddaughter to make sure she doesn't go back to sleep. The 15 year old walked over to her mirror as well as her dresser as she started to put her clothes on as she walked over and looked at herself in the mirror.

She was actually kind of nervous about the field trip today since she was hugely into the history of Paris and everything that had happened. The young adult also did a lot of research on the Miraculous and the holders that once had control of them as she grabbed her backpack. "Hm, I wonder if any of the Miraculous are still out there," she pondered for a moment before fixing her hair once more in the mirror.

Then she climbed down the stairs as she quickly grabbed a Pop Tart, kissed her grandmother on the cheek and head out the door. Conveniently, the school was literally a block away from their apartment...considering that a lot of the girls from school would come shop there after school.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[2]

Postby deco. » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:34 pm

𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒚
tags:/open!﹣ mood: tired ﹣ location: his house → francois dupont
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the walk to school was fairly routine, he often looked down at his feet as he walked - he found it to be mindless entertainment watching his feet move back and forth as the ground moved underneath him. keenan always saw himself as someone who could be easily entertained and this was one of those times. he swore if given the opportunity, watching paint dry would be fun. he hummed the beat of his song continuing to watch his feet, he would look up every so often to make sure he wasn’t going to run into anyone or find himself suddenly in the middle of the street. he was in his own little world at the moment. at times he wished he lived closer to the school, he would lose the enjoyable walk to school everyday but then he could at least sleep in a little longer.

soon he would arrive at francois dupont, most of the students seemed to be mingling amongst themselves outside or in the courtyard. keenan would busy himself elsewhere, either minding his business in an open corner or sat in his classroom. today would be a little bit different, however, as everyone who was going on the field trip were to meet out front and… well, there seemed to be a lot of people and not a lot of corners or classrooms for him to hide away in. he held onto his dog tag nervously and took a deep breath. none of his friends had seemed to arrive yet and that was always nerve wracking - the last thing he wanted to do was have to interact with a teacher.

he bounced up and down on his feet and looked around at least it was a cool morning, otherwise, he would probably be drenched in sweat from heat and his nerves. he really did want to go back home and say that the trip got canceled, he knew he would calm down if he just stuck it out and waited for someone he knew but he was slowly and surely convincing himself that maybe going home would be the best idea.

right as he turned to leave he felt a hand on his shoulder, his friend smiling at him,
    “thinking about leaving already?” he commented. which made keenan blush a bit. his friend had caught him red handed but he was glad to see him there.

“What gave you that idea?” keenan replied as he adjusted his glasses and let go of the dog tag.

“i dunno, you had that air about ya right now.” he said with a laugh.

keenan sighed and nodded, he was right and he wasn’t going to deny it at all. he looked at his friend, taiga and silently thanked him for his presence, he was immediately more calm than before. the two of them talked for a bit until their other friends arrived, their group was fairly small but it was good enough for keenan, he didn’t need a large friend group nor was he all too interested in having one. the group would chat for a bit before the principal cleared his throat and gathered everyone’s attention. it seemed like they would be leaving soon.

—(wc. 536)—
Last edited by deco. on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adrianna 1

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:51 am

location- Francoise Dupont School
Tags -

The students had all gathered out in front of the school. A buss to take them to their destination was already lined up against the curb awaiting the students whom were to board as soon as announcements were given. Meanwhile the principle had appeared and cleared his throat loudly to get the attention of all the excited teens. Beside him stood the class teacher responsible for this trip, Mr. Tremblay. “Alright alright students! I know you are all very eager but the sooner you all can calm and quiet down, the sooner you all can board the buss and be on your way! This won’t take long but there are a few last moment important announcements ai must make!”

The students settled down as conversations of excitement and laughter faded to whispers. Eventually leading to complete silence as all eyes and ears were impatiently waiting on the principle.

“Thank you! Now! The first announcement-“

The black limo pulled to a stop right up behind the school buss. After parking a well dressed man got out of the driver seat of the long bodied car, walked around the front of the vehicle to the back of the car and opened one of the back doors. “We have arrived Mademoiselle. I shall return at the designated time to retrieve you then. I am too pick up Monsieur Dupain and Madame Cheng and bring them to the manor for supper with you tonight.”, the man said stepping back while pulling the door open.

The girl looked over as the door opposite her opened and the driver said they had arrived at the school. Lowering her arm from the window sill, the teen grabbed her bag before proceeding to scoot over the back seat so she could get out on the side nearest the curb. “Thank you.”, she said getting out of the vehicle. Her hand slipping into the man’s when he offered to give her a little aide getting out and up onto the curb, eyes catching the assembled group of her classmates standing not too far away watching their teacher and the school’s principle. It looked like she had made it just in time. The principle was giving last minute announcements so it appeared. “And don’t worry, I’ll be here.” After thanking the driver, the bluenette adjusted her bag before heading to join the rest of her class.

The principle was at the tail end of his speech now. “Finally,”, the man said suddenly taking on a very serious expression as he let his eyes drift over each individual student gathered before him, “the most important thing to remember about this field trip is safety safety safety! The ruins are after all first and foremost a active construction site! You all will be touring the side of the tower the farthest away from the largest pieces of equipment and where workers are currently busy, but that does not matter! You all are not to go wondering off to try and get a better look at the work being done or collect a piece of the tower or bother the workers in anyway! You could endanger both yourselves and them! Anybody that does not obey this particular rule will face suspension for several weeks!”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:14 pm

Roxanne Peters

Tags: open

Roxanne listened to the announcement carefully. What moron would want a piece of the tower. she thought. The young brunette was excited to at least be going on the trip. Good thing she was no rule breaker. Louppe remained in her purse out of sight. “Well this is exciting.” She said quietly, not wanting to seem too hyper about the trip. She was trying to remain well behaved.

Brianna Agreste

Tags: open

Location Francoise Dupont School

The blonde girl had little interest in ruins. Her gaze was fixed on the principal as she listened. Ruins are just that ruins, rubble unless there’s anything interesting in them at all what’s the point in this trip? she thought. “Well I’m not going to break a rule.” She said quietly, to nobody in particular.Barkk stayed in Brianna’s sweater pocket listening as well. Surely there might be something worth taking or fighting the heroes over. Maybe something in the ruins the museum might want?

Last bumped by Ember1989 on Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:14 pm.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me