wisteria || demon slayer rp || (open, calling active cs ppl)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

baji keisuke one

Postby interstellar? » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:23 pm

baji keisuke, rushing up mount natagumo, @asami aiko, open

his lungs cried for air and his veins were rushing with adrenaline as baji raced up mount natagumo. he was ecstatic for the events he was sure the night would bring, ignoring the true danger of everything. suke had sent him south towards the mountain around 30 minutes ago demanding to eliminate the demons that inhabited the area, and he had already managed to reach a climbing point. he grinned after picking up the scent of a demon ahead, and began to rush faster, not wanting to miss it. he stopped shortly behind the large male spider demon, slightly crouching behind a tree since baji had noticed the pillar facing it. baji watched asami, the pillar of the heavens rush for it, seemingly dancing through the trees with her nichirin blade. his mind cleared as he inhaled deeply, quickly unsheathing his nichirin blade and jumped behind the father spider demon once more. "breath of the storms fourth form, unsteadiness in the rapids," baji roared, slashing his sword horizontally so the powerful gust his fourth form created would forcefully push the bulky demon towards the pillar.
Last edited by interstellar? on Sat May 07, 2022 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
interstellar?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wisteria || demon slayer rp || (open, calling active cs ppl)

Postby melancholia. » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:54 am

asami aiko | climbing mt. natagumo | tags: baji

asami dashed backwards as the demon blew towards her, avoiding the arms reaching for her. she leaped upwards to her right, lifting her eager sword over her shoulder. "breathing of the heavens first form, divine flash," asami spoke, smoothly decapitating the demon with the speed of light her form grants. she landed on the opposite side of the executed demon, flicking its blood off her blade before sheathing it, now turning to face baji keisuke. asami side glanced the decaying demon before nodding at him in approval, signaling for baji to follow her as she took off upwards to the east. there was obviously greater concern to all this, it was now definite to her that at least a lowermoon standing demon was here. the previous slayers suicide missions weren't for a weak demon like the one they encountered.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wisteria || demon slayer rp || (open, calling active cs

Postby *Lovel* » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:23 pm

『☠』Aoki Sakuri『☠』

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I DON'T FEAR YOU"

Breath of Death ☠ 16 ☠ Bisexual

==== ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ====
Tags: Fujimori Saki

Aoki let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when she agreed to go with him up the mountain. He would never admit it but he was scared of the mission, especially with the pillars being there. It added more tension to the mission, he had to prove he was a worthy slayer to these people. Aoki was in his own thoughts until the other slayer mentioned their name. He gave her a faint smile "Nice to meet you, my name is Aoki, Aoki Sakuri."

Aoki followed their gaze and saw the pillars once again. He nodded in agreement serious indeed he thought as his grip on his scythe tightened making his knuckles turn white. He was about to say let's go before a strong gust of wind hit him and a bright flash lit up a spot on the mountain. His eyebrow rose wondering if the pillars eliminated the threat before they were even needed. May as well go and make sure. "Ready? What's your breathing technique?" He asked curiously as he started to walk, he didn't want to start running up until his new team mate for the day was ready, that's how a team worked right?
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby interstellar? » Sat May 07, 2022 9:55 am

baji keisuke, rushing up mount natagumo, @asami aiko, open

baji nodded, taking off after asami. he threw his blade back into its hold, matching the pillars speed to stay beside her. he noticed that spider webs seemed to appear everywhere the higher they got, and their patterns and sizes varied paired with the scent of blood emitting from them. they glistened brightly in the moonlight, and the weavings of these webs were so delicate, yet firm like strings. his eyes grew big as he saw torn uniforms scattered in the distance of these webs. "asami, do you know what is happening here?" baji questioned asami, looking at her for a moment as he grinned, picking up on the severity of the demons here.
interstellar?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancholia. » Wed May 11, 2022 5:30 pm

asami aiko | climbing mt. natagumo | tags: baji

she met his gaze for a moment before redirecting her attention ahead, mentally preparing an answer for baji. her feet avoided the strings dancing below her, her mouth opening to speak but instead she let out a gasp after tasting the familiar demon musk, throwing her arm in front of baji to stop his movement. her eyes met the child demons, watching the strings from his fingertips fall, along with the slayer he toyed with, like a puppet. "a kizuki," she spoke, reading the kanji in its eyes before jumping forward, quickly pulling out her blade while sucking in a breath.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Wed May 18, 2022 10:59 am

Chikao || Demon || Upper Rank 3 || Mentions: Open

Chikao had recently heard about the demon slayer corps sending most of their members out to Mt. Natagumo where he knew Rui, the Lower Rank 5 of the Kizuki, currently resided. It piqued his curiosity, he had a bit of a soft spot for the spider demon because of how young he appeared to be, which is what brought him to this point. He had arrived at the mountain, sauntering into the forest. He didn't follow the main path, instead, he made his own way, shoving and kicking the brush not bothering to try and be silent. It didn't take him long to notice all of the webs that slowly grew denser the deeper he got into the forest. It also didn't take him long to encounter his first corps members. It was strange though, they seemed to be fighting each other. Some were either passed out or dead on the ground nearby, a few were no older than fourteen. His fingers twitched in annoyance, but he didn't react otherwise. The slayers fighting also seemed to be in that age range, mizunoto's no doubt, and upon closer examination he noticed thin silk threads pulling them around like puppets on a string.
Chikao approached them running his hand over the strings before easily ripping them away like they were normal webs. The first slayer fell forward, unconscious, and Chikao caught him before letting him fall to the ground. He did the same with the other slayer, it seems as though they were both unconscious. He shrugged it off, crushing a few small white spiders that were crawling on him before continuing his walk. After some thought, he decided to play it safe. His skin slowly changed from a stark white to pale peach, and the red markings on his face and neck faded away. The kanji in his eyes disappeared and they changed to dark amber, his hair shifting from its normal white to an uninteresting black. He considered taking a nichirin sword and uniform from one of the corpses but decided against it since he didn't feel like wearing a corpse's uniform, most were soaked with blood anyway. He continued his trek up Mt. Natagumo, not encountering any conscious or living demon slayers as of yet.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Wed May 25, 2022 4:12 pm

[ ☾ 𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐈 .ᐟ
    (form) | eighteen / male, he/they / the crow pillar / tags ; kiyomi, open
    Toshiaki was beyond annoyed. He looked upon his crow, perched on his arm, with lifeless eyes. A hint of a dull spark within them as he turned to look towards the mountain. He wasn't even supposed to be here, just passing by on a more important mission. Well, a lead at the very least. He was a pillar now, he shouldn't have to deal with such trivial matters. The other demon slayers were just as capable- well, not just as. Just capable.

Slowly, he lifted the crow into the air as he pinched his nose. Well, he did have an image to maintain and no viable excuse. Might as well join the party. Without any further hesitation, he had bolted off towards the top of the mountain. With every step the stench getting stronger, it almost made him nauseous. Maybe there was reason for everyone in the surrounding area to be sent here, something was wrong... Spiderwebs and odd cocoons littered the forest, but the worst sight of all was the puppets. Beyond saving, he had concluded. Someone before him had pitied them and showed them mercy, if you could even call it that. He broke his stare, his subconscious alerting him to something, or someone, nearby.

He narrowed his eyes as his head turned, slowly starting into a run towards whatever had alerted him. He had slowed to a halt when a familiar moon-patterned haori came into view. The Moon Pillar, Kiyomi Tsukiko. He was indifferent of the girl, who was a year his senior. They were fellow Hashira, though, and that called for comradery. The air around him seemed to lighten up, face softening and eyes brightening. "Kiyomi! I wasn't made aware there was another Hashira deployed." He begun, blue eyes flicking over to her before focusing on their surroundings. So, this really was a waste of his time. "I didn't know it had gotten this bad, He admitted after a short silence, his words were partly genuine. A week of back and forth, more slayers going in then coming out alive. "I guess we're here to finally end it, then. Have you seen anyone else?"
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[003.]

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 30, 2022 5:14 am

█ ⎯⎯ 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐊𝐎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ she/her ⎯ 19 ⎯ the moon pillar ⎯ location; climbing mt. natagumo ⎯ tags; toshiaki mizuki ⎯
    Kiyoomi listened to the communication of the trees, whistling and brushing together. There was a certain sense of agony about the grounds, most likely from the souls tormented and lost on said grounds. It was a disgusting feeling, the dirt soaked with the blood of innocent lives. Rage began to burble beneath the surface of her skin, daring her to lash out against whatever was waiting up ahead. Images kept flashing into her mind of what could be lying just feet in front of her before she was knocked out of the raging trance by a familiar, yet somehow unfamiliar, voice. Turning with an unknown anger, purple eyes met blue and somehow the rage in her eyes dissipated. The crow pillar, Toshiaki Mizuki, seemed perched above her, and then she realized he spoke. With a half-hearted smile, her lips relaxed into a more friendly expression. "Toshiaki," she regarded him with the regard of a senior shall, though he was only her junior by a month and a new recruit to replace the former fifth pillar. "I've seen many slayers headed this way, but most importantly Asami is here. This infestation is important to our master, it seems, to be sending at least three hashira on the same mountain as the mundane." She glanced around her surroundings. Fog slowly began spewing from the trees before her, mist thickening like a snake's body around prey. "Something powerful is up ahead, and I believe it's up to you and I to rid this forest of anymore loss and evil. We can keep the chit chat to afterwards." Brash was an understatement to her words, rage bubbling out from within her. Her gut twisted as she took several steps forward, haori flickering in the wind as it kicked up.

█ ⎯⎯ 𝐅𝐔𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ she/they ⎯ 17 ⎯ the shadow-breathing kanoe ⎯ location; rushing to base of mt. natagumo ⎯ tags; aoki sakuri ⎯
    Fujimori snorted with amusement after the boy, beginning to match his pace in order to walk alongside him. Who was this kid anyways? Asking about techniques upon a first meeting? He was either curious or too worried about the synergy of two blade-wielders, and that could've possibly been the last thing on the shadow-breather. But instead of wiping off the conversation, they decided to make it. "It's a derivative of water-breathing," she answered curtly. Technically she wasn't exactly lying. Shadow-breathing was a cursed form of water-breathing, and the last thing she needed was to be told she was a disgrace. That's the exact reason she left her family. "So what's yours? What's with the death scythe?" Mori figured that would be the easiest way to find out what set her off about this kid, other than his curiosity and scent of looming doom.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me