return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 07, 2022 7:45 am

Christine >> female >> snagger >> location - Gateon port >> tags: open
pokemon - Glaceon >> Shiny Flareon
>><<
She checked on her notebook where she was writing some notes from the thee legendary titans. The three were already being noticed by the people in those cities and reposters already did their duties to inform the citizens about the possible dangers, those three may bring. Even now she could hear faint helicopters' voices up to the sky, but could not see them because of the clouds, and likely it was told to them not to get too close to those titans as they were still wild and known large-scale attacks such as ice beam for Regice.
She walked to the small park chair there to think about what could she do now, going head-on without any plans, to that ice titan could be stupid. One wrong move there could injure her and her two pokemon badly, she did have her fire-type Flareon with her which could damage the ice type, but what could one pokemon do to win the match.
She scratched her red hair anxiously as she looked at her two Eevelutions playing with each other there 'In the end It could be best for us to team up with those other snaggers...' she thought to herself her eyes looking up to the sky.

Pandora >> female >> snagger >> location - Pyrite town >> tags: open
pokemon - Gengar (mega) >> Banette
>><<
She circled the dirty pyrite town, this could be the best place for any ghost-type pokemon to be, but the city was too much even for her liking. She could not get how anyone could want to live in a place like this, well as far she was noticed there was plenty of empty houses, abandoned shops, and only a few citizens here and there. On think, she has noticed citizens were how scared they were, but she did have a chat with some of them. The city was been attacked by shadow pokemon in the past and there were some gangs running around doing their things too, so far she didn't see anything like that.
She didn't find any snaggers either, which made her think that maybe not many wanted to take this task to battle against this team cipher and to purify those shadow pokemon running around.
She suddenly stopped when saw two males in distance, there was something odd about those two, which made her wonder were they actually snaggers she could team up with or part of that villainous gang team Cipher. An annoyed sigh escaped to her lips, how much easier it could be if those could use some marks or something to tell where anyone belonged, but then again that could be too easy. She decided to keep her distance and see if those two were good, bad, or just two curious boys who had to do anything with the whole thing.

Kichiro >> male >> admin >> location - Citadark isle >> tags: Kuragari
pokemon - Hydreigon >> Shadow Salamence >> Shadow Reshiram >> Shadow Zekrom
>><<
He listened to him in silence, trying to get everything the boss was saying and even making some quick plans for himself. He blinked his eyes as he thought how he could have done that differently, but keep that into his own head, not saying anything which could make the boss angry or annoyed at him.
He slowly followed the dark-haired male toward the outside door, feeling how the upcoming wind messed his long silver hair "Ho-oh? Well I could try if I found any clues about the legendary pokemon whereabout? I mean not everyone stays silent if they meet something cool as that..." he said to him. As a scientist, he was pretty good with computers too so he could maybe even try to hack the professor's lab, but was unsure if that could be the right thing to do.
He looked at the horizon thinking his words "so...when are you going to make your move then? The titans are likely already got most of the snaggers and anyone else attention...so when we could move to the lab?" he asked him rather curious and excited. He could love to have the professor's database in his hands.

Hanatarou >> male >> Researcher >> location - Phennac city>> tags: Starfire
pokemon - Archeops >> Dewott >> Shadow Zebstrika
>><<
He kept his eyes at the female rather curiously "I am a researcher...I like to study pokemon and you don't see those legendary titans too often, if ever... so I come here to study the Registeel...without bothering it" he said looking the large steel-colored golem pokemon there.
He looked back at the female "Yes I did see you, but I didn't spy anyone, I just got here and saw you circling around the Registeel before you made your way toward the city nothing more" he responded to her.
He looked at her even more curious "...so you're not those snaggers I am heard about? a specially trained trainer who has some...machine to turn shadow pokemon to normal...or was it to catch a shadow pokemon?" he said thoughtfully "anyway...I see you don't know what they are? hmm...well that Registeel is not normal" I can see it..." he said silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kuragari [ 005 ]

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 11, 2022 4:59 am

Kuragari Ito!!
      xxxmale thirty-five years old cipher boss location: citadark isle tagged: kichiro
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"The legendary's whereabouts are quite difficult to track," Kuragari admitted. If it had been so simple, he was sure it would have shown itself much like the others had done when Team Cipher began tampering with things around the various regions to lure them out. Ho-Oh hadn't been so easy to bring out, though the villainous leader suspected it had to do with needing a trainer considered to be of pure heart. He certainly didn't fit that. However, it didn't matter if they could simply figure out which snagger the professor planned on using for such a role. "You can see if you can track it, but given it has evaded capture this long, I doubt it'll be easy to locate." Where it could hide was beyond him, but it wasn't too worrisome. As long as the professor and her snaggers didn't gain its help, they were still in control. Even with one legendary on their side, he doubted they could do much damage to them. Still, he wished to be cautious and obtain the bird before it caused any problems. Giving the other side any kind of hope was something he wanted to avoid.

"I also suspect the professor never shared this information with the snaggers, so it's possible that the trainer doesn't even known about her plans either. I doubt she was even close to putting it into action, especially when we released the titans. I had to make sure she was even less prepared," the man continued. Everything he had done thus far was to force the professor to overextend herself. Everything was falling right into his hands and now he could make his grand move. Everything was going to fall into the hands of his team and put them in a position of complete control over the Orre Region. Letting a soft chuckle escape his lips Kuragari turned to look out towards the ocean. "I'll put all this all into action within the next day. That will ensure that the majority of snaggers are gone and already engaged with the titans, leaving the lab in its weakest state."

Even as they spoke, preparations were being made. While no one was aware of what was truly going to happen except Kichiro, they still worked to prepare to launch an attack, one that would bring Kuragari to the front lines. Everything needed to be set to assure that the boss could do exactly what he wanted. Looking at Kichiro, a smirk crossed the older male's lips. "If you'd like to join on this ambush, then I suggest getting prepared. I could really use your help on gathering all the information the professor has."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tsubasa [9]

Postby javitaxy » Fri May 13, 2022 4:07 am

𝑻𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑨
23 - Male - Cipher Admin - Location: Phenac City - Tags: Axel, Nova

Tsubasa stared at the younger man as he sat at the table with him, his hand supporting his chin, while he determined his next step. At the boy's remark, he let out a soft laugh and smiled. "Ahaha, no, not really. Girls get like that sometimes, you know?" He wondered if the snagger had any experience at all with the ladies... Probably not. "They ask for your autograph or number one time, and the next they're too shocked to speak and just run away."
The Admin leaned closer to the boy in front of him and was about to say something else, until he noticed the girl from before approaching their table. He looked at Axel and then back to Nova as she offered her hand. For a moment, he considered taking it and providing her with an old-fashioned hand-kissing, but that could've resulted in her running away again. Instead, he softly shook it and smiled back at her. His interest in her slightly grew when she mentioned she would have enjoyed watching a fight, and when she sat at their table uninvited. "There's no need to thank us, really; We just did what had to be done. Anyhow, it's a pleasure to meet you, Nova. I'm Tsubasa, and this is-" As he signaled at Axel, he realised he never actually got his name. "...My friend. We're sorry for startling you earlier, can I buy you a coffee to make up for it?"
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel [ 008 ]

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 17, 2022 2:04 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: phenac city tagged: tsubasa & nova
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hearing Tsubasa explain that it wasn't too strange for a girl to run off like Nova had left Axel confused. Had he completely missed something? He probably had. Every time he had interacted with girls they had never done such a thing, though admittedly he had never seen one so red in the face before. Perhaps that had something to do with it. He figured it wasn't something he was going to easily understand anyways, thus he pushed it aside and sank down into one of the open chairs at the table. Trying to distract his mind from it all, the teen averted his gaze down to the drink menu that sat before him and quietly began reading it over. It was useless though. He already knew a majority of what the menu was after all given he had lived his entire life in the city. Even after spending a year away hardly anything had changed on it, making it difficult for him to find any kind of focus. Sadly his mind had already begun drifting back to the subject in attempt to make sense of it. Though he didn't speak on it, his face showed it all. Not only did he appear deep in thought, but his brows furrowed, hinting at the confusion he felt.

He stayed like this for a few moments. Even as Nova approached the table, Axel's head didn't turn to meet her, but as she spoke he was quickly pulled from his thoughts and taken by surprise. Nearly jumping in his seat, his eyes immediately turned to her, a brief look of panic in them until he realized who it was. Allowing himself to calm down immediately, he let a soft sigh escape his lips. How could he let himself be so easily scared? That wasn't like him and it was embarrassing. As such, his cheeks tinted pink. Putting his own feelings aside for a moment, the boy decided to listen to what the girl was actually saying. Again he was met with confusion, but it was quickly put at bay as she explained herself. Still, it oddly felt strange to be thanked for something so minor. Besides, he felt as if he hadn't done much. If anything he had almost caused the situation to become worse than what it had been. Still, he didn't regret what he had done. He needed to become stronger if he wanted to be able to deal with trainers like that woman.

His mind didn't linger on that thought long as he heard Tsubasa began to speak. As he went to introduce the two of them, the boy came to quickly realize he had never given his own name and a sheepish smile crossed his face as embarrassment once again overcame him. "I'm Axel! It's a pleasure to meet you!" he said, his voice coming off quite cheerful. "And don't worry about running off like you did. It's not that big of a deal."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri May 27, 2022 6:25 am

Starfire says to the young man "That's very interesting I have to a admit but what I do find odd is how docile this titan is since it's not normal for the Regi's."

Starfire then looks over at her Garchomp who is still looking at the guy like he is trying to figure out if he is good or bad and says to her Garchomp "It's okay buddy he doesn't seem like a threat to us for now at least."

Mako the Garchomp calms down at his trainers word's and looks at the guy and holds out his right wing claw to the guy as a greeting.

Starfire smiles slightly as she watches her Garchomp offer a greeting towards the guy.

Starfire then says to the guy "No I'm not a Snagger okay I'm not quiet sure what that even is tho to be completely honest with you."

Starfire then thinks back to the rude teen she encounterd back in the city and wonders if he was a snagger like the person before her is talking about.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 27, 2022 7:11 am

Christine >> female >> snagger >> location - Gateon port >> tags: open
pokemon - Glaceon >> Shiny Flareon
>><<
She checked on her notebook where she was writing some notes from the thee legendary titans. The three were already being noticed by the people in those cities and reposters already did their duties to inform the citizens about the possible dangers, those three may bring. Even now she could hear faint helicopters' voices up to the sky, but could not see them because of the clouds, and likely it was told to them not to get too close to those titans as they were still wild and known large-scale attacks such as ice beam for Regice.
She walked to the small park chair there to think about what could she do now, going head-on without any plans, to that ice titan could be stupid. One wrong move there could injure her and her two pokemon badly, she did have her fire-type Flareon with her which could damage the ice type, but what could one pokemon do to win the match.
She scratched her red hair anxiously as she looked at her two Eevelutions playing with each other there 'In the end It could be best for us to team up with those other snaggers...' she thought to herself her eyes looking up to the sky.

Pandora >> female >> snagger >> location - Pyrite town >> tags: open
pokemon - Gengar (mega) >> Banette
>><<
She circled the dirty pyrite town, this could be the best place for any ghost-type pokemon to be, but the city was too much even for her liking. She could not get how anyone could want to live in a place like this, well as far she was noticed there was plenty of empty houses, abandoned shops, and only a few citizens here and there. On think, she has noticed citizens were how scared they were, but she did have a chat with some of them. The city was been attacked by shadow pokemon in the past and there were some gangs running around doing their things too, so far she didn't see anything like that.
She didn't find any snaggers either, which made her think that maybe not many wanted to take this task to battle against this team cipher and to purify those shadow pokemon running around.
She suddenly stopped when saw two males in distance, there was something odd about those two, which made her wonder were they actually snaggers she could team up with or part of that villainous gang team Cipher. An annoyed sigh escaped to her lips, how much easier it could be if those could use some marks or something to tell where anyone belonged, but then again that could be too easy. She decided to keep her distance and see if those two were good, bad, or just two curious boys who had to do anything with the whole thing.

Kichiro >> male >> admin >> location - Citadark isle >> tags: Kuragari
pokemon - Hydreigon >> Shadow Salamence >> Shadow Reshiram >> Shadow Zekrom
>><<
He nodded to the boss "yes I know that, but there are many rumors that Ho-oh is being seen in the Johto region multiple times, but of course are those true or lies, Is another story" he said to him. He thought about it, he could try to find some people who actually are looking for the legendary bird, and maybe see it too. She sighed they already had the legendary dogs, so it was rather odd that the Ho-oh itself didn't show up, maybe the birds know something is off. He listened to what else the Cipher leader needed to say and nodded once more "yes, sure...I can help you with that, I could love to have the professor database in my hands she could know so much about anything cool" he responded with a smile. He was not only interested in the data the cipher team needed, but those things too what he himself needed or wanted to know.

Hanatarou >> male >> Researcher >> location - Phennac city>> tags: Starfire
pokemon - Archeops >> Dewott >> Shadow Zebstrika
>><<
He looked at her and her pokemon, those two seemed very close in his eyes. He didn't really know what he could talk about with the trainer at all, it's not like he really needed to talk with her anyway. He was there to study the Registeel not making friends, thought the legendary pokemon was way too calm and way too out of its normal self that it was hard to get anything out of the pokemon. He gave the Garshomp a smile when it greeted him, then looked back to the trainer "I see...I think not all trainers know about them?" he said silently, starting to wonder if he may be talking too much.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me