Miraculous; A New Generation of Miraculous

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Miraculous; A New Generation of Miraculous

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:55 am

Discussion Link -

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4682722

“Destiny.... and Probability. Order.... and Chaos. Born from the melding of Creation and Destruction.... From when pure love went astray only to then be corrected by an act of true love.... The Absolute Power is gone to the dusty lonesome shelves of myth and folklore... Destiny.... and Probability. Order.... and Chaos. For the sake of all they must be kept apart or else catastrophe will once again rule supreme. For no one being is meant to direct Time and Space both.... Let us hope the future heeds the mistakes of the past...”

Paris, France, Twenty Years Ago-
The Eiffel Tower.

Once a grand symbol of a grand city. One of renown and admiration. And yet it was here that she sat. Cold. Alone. Confused. Scared. There was one...once.... Though they never met face to face none of that mattered, none of that mattered because she could feel it...him. That other presence, or rather force, yes that was it. She could feel this other primal force not unlike what she felt from herself from the moment she became aware of the fact of her being right there with her. Right there beside her from the get go. Right there beside her calling to her but just out of her reach. No matter how hard she tried to reach out and respond to the call, how loud she called out, she was never able to actually reach the other force.

Eventually she got tiered. Exhausted. She had no idea how long she had been laying there reaching and calling out for that other force but eventually stopped. So she settled down and relaxed instead. Going from active wanting to meet the other force to accepting she couldn’t, but took happiness and comfort in the fact that it was there at all. That she wasn’t alone in the dark after all but rather had the second presence to keep her company for however long she was to be there. The dark wasn’t so scary anymore as long as that presence was around with her. It was safe. Familiar even though they’d never met. Still even then she knew that as long as that other force was around she would be alright, cared for and about. Untouchable. Unstoppable. Only that other force could ever even hope to match her.

Paris, France, Present-
This is where our new story begins....
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adrianna - Introduction

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:59 am

location- car headed to Francoise Dupont School
Tags -

Mornings.

If there was one thing which was hated more then anything else with every fiber of being it was mornings, those earliest daylight hours. Those times when the sun rather rudely yet silently called for every Pairisian to get up for the day. Weather for the purpose of work, school or just to be an annoyance because it felt the need to disturb the peaceful resting of everyone in the city for some reason. Oh how she hated it. Especially when there was nobody around to bother forcing her to wake at the crack of dawn where her time would be best spent sleeping in a bit. She already went to school for most of the day. Wasn't that work enough? A girl needed her beauty sleep and the groaning, frustrated bluenette was no exception to this general requirement for every young lady. But the sun was just as persistent as she was stubborn and, ultimately, the rays of warm light had won the battle on this particular day.

The teen let go a long loud yawn. Stupid sun. How dare it wake her from her perfectly restful sleep where she didn't have to worry about being bothered by anyone for anything. The female bluenette staring out the window of the black limousine as it drove along the all too familiar streets of Paris. The driver perfectly capable at maneuvering through the morning traffic while she watched the goings on outside with a combination of boardem and lingering tiredness. Elbow propped up on the ledge right by the window in order to better support her fist which was holding her chin up. At least the one good thing about this morning, and the whole reason she was able to flop out of bed, was the bluenette's class had a scheduled field trip today. A field trip to no other place then the ruins of the Eiffel Tower. Or, as the Mayor and most everybody else of generations after her parents, the Eiffel Tower Construction Site which sat smack dab in the middle of beautiful Victoire se Garer. Right smack in the middle of Victory Park. A patch of land which was more then adequately named due to the events that occurred there, supposedly anyway, twenty years ago.

The place which was the infamous sight of the final battle between Ladybug, Cat Noir and Shadow Moth.... Where the spotted heroine and her brave black cat made their last stand. Of course nobody knew for sure what happened that day, but there had been plenty of stories and lessons spawned from the end of Paris's Gaurdian Angels and their team of super allies. The girl herself having grown up constantly fed such tales she was surprised she hadn't sprouted wings or a pair of ears and a tail. Perhaps that was why Mr. Tremblay decided to have the class go on an all day field trip to the infamous sight today? They were covering history. It may have been just mere myth now but even so they were still parts of Paris's history after all, meaning they still had to learn about it. At least what was known.

"Ms. Noir. We will be arriving at Collège Françoise Dupont shortly."

Without looking away from the passing city outside her window, "Mmkay."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miraculous; A New Generation of Miraculous

Postby Virixin » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:50 am

Please use your other roleplay thread for the same topic, there is no need to remake it just yet.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please send in a help ticket.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me