Harry Potter Roleplay; O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

( ━ ❝ Zeraora Castillo ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:20 pm

𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘
    female × 15 yrs × 5th yr × slytherin × pureblood [half-veela] × location: slytherin table, great hall × with: finnegan, everest [mentioned]

The young witch was sat at the Slytherin table next to her friend Finnegan while the sorting of the first year's occurred. She scanned over all the new witches and wizards with a gentle smile. The sorting was probably one of the most nerve wracking moments of a students life but then again she had her OWLs this year which she was already beginning to think was worse than waiting for your future at Hogwarts to be decided by some really old hat. Oh no why did she have to think about her OWLs at a time like this. They'd just started the school year and she was beginning to panic. What if she failed? What if she had to repeat the year? The cinnamon brunette blinked and lightly shook her head as she tried to push that thought aside. For now she'd focus of the new students. Zeraora herself remembered back to when she was in their robes waiting to be placed. Although it's different with everyone, the sorting hat seemed to place the girl in Slytherin before McGonagall even removed her hand. Was she really in the right house? During her first year she'd made friends with quite a few of her fellow Slytherin but also those from other houses except Gryffindor, no matter how hard she tried they all seemed to scowl and shun her. Yes she knew the stories but that didn't mean she was like them...or did it have to do with the fact that was called by the sorting hat using her father's "maiden" name of Malfoy the first year? Her father had told her about his family and their blood status and beliefs etc but even so.

She just sighed and clapped as a young girl was sorted into that same house she'd just been thinking about. Well another one to add to the growing list She thought but smiled anyways. She then felt eyes on her and searched her table first before scanning the others. Her blue-grey eyes soon landed on a dark haired boy on the Ravenclaw table. Zeraora lifted a hand waving gently at him with a smile. Everest Hemlock. He was a Ravenclaw and a year above her but they were close. He was sweet and quite funny. The Slytherin girl turned back to the first years before looking at Everest with a thumbs up as a sign of good luck since she remembered that his little sister was starting this year.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathryn l Luca

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 am

Kathryn l female l Gryffindor l 13 l third year l Muggleborn l location - great hall l tagged - Percy

Luca l male l Hufflepuff l 16 l sixth year l Pureblood l location - great hall l tagged -
His head had gone up as soon as he heard the start of his last name leave the Headmisstress’s lips. Now. Of course he knew that she was not calling him, for Luca Di Maggio had long since been sorted into his appropriate house. The young To-Be-Di Maggio-Family-Head-Upon-Completing-His-Hogwarts-Education starting his sixth and second to last year at the magical school here at this start of term feast. It he wasn’t the only student with the Di Maggio last name. There was one other.

Luca didn’t clap wildly like the other Gryffindors.

Luca didn’t clap in polite congratulations as some of his fellow Hufflepuffs did around him.

Luca just gave his sister a grin and a nod of ‘well done’ when their eyes met as she made her way down to her new table. Pride evident behind his own blue-green eyes when they met their counterparts belonging to his younger sister. For as much as he would have liked her to be with him, the blonde knew that this was the best for Sofia. It was time she branched out a little from him and made some friends. On top of that his younger sibling was quite the firecracker, much more so then he himself was. So he was glad she was placed in a house known for such tendencies as the ones she possessed.Hopefully it would help her adjust well too not only her first year here at the school but also when he leaves Hogwarts to take his place in the family. That was his hope at least. Only time could tell for sure.

It was when he turned away that the next Di Maggio Head caught sight of someone watching him....well okay. Not just anyone. But actually he caught sight of one Finnegan Maxwell. One of the three Maxwell Children. Another well known Pureblood Family but, unlike his whom came from Italy to establish themselves, his was a previously well enough established family. Sixth Year just as he was. Slytherin.

After what felt like several long minutes, Luca turned away silent too watch the rest of the Sorting Ceramony.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harry Potter Roleplay; O&A

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:36 am

Minerva McGonagall
❝If you die, you need not hand it in.❞

────────────────────────────────────────────────
indentation Minerva Mcgonagall waited for the clapping to stop before looking back down at her list. Ahh another Hemlock. she thought to herself. She looked up searching the crowd before calling out the name.

"Hemlock, Evangeline!"
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:59 am

Finnegan Maxwell
❝Move over, I'm gay!❞
gender; male age; 16 house; Slytherin Sexuality; Bisexual/gay blood type; Pure blood year; 6
mentions; Luca | Everest tagged; Zerora

indentation Finn clapped with the rest as Sofia was sorted into Gryffindor. He looked over just as Luca looked away, he sighed. What was he trying to do anyway. It's not like he would want anything to do with Finn, after all most people think that Slytherins were mean and evil, and Finn hadn't exactly been the nicest person in the past. But it is what it is, he thought. I'll prove myself to him, that i'm worthy of being his friend. Finn looked back to the sorting and listened as another student was called. Hemlock Evangeline. That was the sister of Everest Hemlock, Finn was sure of it. Everest was in his 6th year, just like Finn. But he was in Ravenclaw. Finn looked over to the Ravenclaw table, searching for the boy, but he was not sitting at the table with the others. Wondering why he wasn't sitting there he looked around the great hall. Where could he possibly be? Why was he missing his sister's sorting. He didn't really know Everest, but he had talked to him in the hallway a couple times. He seemed like a nice enough person. Of course Finn thought he was above him, but oh well, why not make new friends.

Finn was popular enough, he had his own little posse of friends. But deep down he wasn't happy. So much was hiding behind his mask of self confidence. What he really needed was a true friend. Some one to help in stand up to his parents. He sighed again and then turned to a Fifth year who was sitting at the table with him. He struggled to remember her name. "Hey.. Zerora! How was your summer?" He asked Trying to take his mind off of things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper Tucker
❝Do not put this on me!❞
gender; Female age; 11 house; to be sorted sexuality; Bisexual blood type; Half blood year; 1
mentions; none tagged; Evangeline

indentation Jasper smiled at Eve. "I like that name! Evangeline..." Jasper looked over at Professor Mcgonagall as she heard her friends name called. "Oh, that's you! Good luck!! She said, patting Eve on the shoulder. She waited for the girl to walk up before giving her a little nudge forward. "Come one! You gotta go up there! It'll be fine! You got this!" She said trying to sound reassureing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caspian Windslow
❝What was that for?❞
gender; Male age; 11 house; To be sorted sexuality; Questoning blood type; Pureblood year; 1
mentions; Sofia tagged; Ravi

indentationCaspian winced as the boy beside him, elbowed him softly. He was terrified of the other boy, but then again he was terrified of everyone. He sucked in a breath before answering. This year he would make friends, this year would be different, he wouldn't be the outcast. "I guess, I'm kind of excited. But mostly nervous, mainly about how we will be getting sorted. My older brother told me a lot of things about Hogwarts, he's graduated though. He was going on about fighting trolls and such." Caspian went red and clamped his mouth shut. He had said too much, this boy would probably think he was weird. Caspian looked down at his feet. He looked back up at the boy quickly and then looked around to see if Sofia had come forward yet. And there she was, sitting on the stool, with the hat on her head. The hat then suddenly screamed Gryffindor, making Caspian jump about five feet in the air. He came down landing on the other boy's foot. "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean-" But he was cut off by a loud cheering from the table on the far left behind him. That must be the Gryffindor table then. He thought to himself. Then he turned back to the boy. "Are you all right? I am so sorry!"
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:33 am

ᴇᴠᴀɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ

| ʜᴏᴜᴤᴇ: unknown| ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: great hall| ᴛᴀɢᴤ: jasper| ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴤ: caspian | ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ : pureblood| ʏᴇᴀʀ : 1 |

xxxxx She did never stop to look at the beautiful top of the great hall. “I bet you he is definitely going to be a hufflepuff,” she slightly giggled. She had no clue what she was going to be sorted as. I mean she felt like she could be any of them. “My name is Evangeline!,” Then what felt like out of no where her name was called. She looked over at Jasper and went up to the sorting hat, her legs felt like they were shaking, she looked back at the crowd trying to find her brother but nothing. He was probably just lost in the crowd. She then sat on the stool. Her heart was racing. She could feel everyone staring.

ᴇᴠᴇʀᴇᴤᴛ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ

| ʜᴏᴜᴤᴇ: ravenclaw| ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: hallway| ᴛᴀɢᴤ: none | ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴤ: eve | ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ : pureblood| ʏᴇᴀʀ : 6 |

xxxxx Everest walked around the halls. Waiting to get the energy to go back in there for another what seemed to be like 4 hours. It would be a while before Eve even got called, he thought. He wanted adventure in his live. Not to just sit in a school where he learned things that he wouldn’t probably even need to learn. He had so many expectations from his family. He then found a bench and fell into it. He was supposed to be his family’s next prefect. But those weren’t his dreams anymore. From his first year till now, he changed. He didn’t know how to even deal with all of the weight on his shoulders.
Last edited by enchantingxrain on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Spicey+ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:56 am

+Spicey+ wrote:
Finnegan Maxwell
❝Move over, I'm gay!❞
gender; male age; 16 house; Slytherin Sexuality; Bisexual/gay blood type; Pure blood year; 6
mentions; Luca | Everest tagged; Zerora

indentation Finn clapped with the rest as Sofia was sorted into Gryffindor. He looked over just as Luca looked away, he sighed. What was he trying to do anyway. It's not like he would want anything to do with Finn, after all most people think that Slytherins were mean and evil, and Finn hadn't exactly been the nicest person in the past. But it is what it is, he thought. I'll prove myself to him, that i'm worthy of being his friend. Finn looked back to the sorting and listened as another student was called. Hemlock Evangeline. That was the sister of Everest Hemlock, Finn was sure of it. Everest was in his 6th year, just like Finn. But he was in Ravenclaw. Finn looked over to the Ravenclaw table, searching for the boy, but he was not sitting at the table with the others. Wondering why he wasn't sitting there he looked around the great hall. Where could he possibly be? Why was he missing his sister's sorting. He didn't really know Everest, but he had talked to him in the hallway a couple times. He seemed like a nice enough person. Of course Finn thought he was above him, but oh well, why not make new friends.

Finn was popular enough, he had his own little posse of friends. But deep down he wasn't happy. So much was hiding behind his mask of self confidence. What he really needed was a true friend. Some one to help in stand up to his parents. He sighed again and then turned to a Fifth year who was sitting at the table with him. He struggled to remember her name. "Hey.. Zerora! How was your summer?" He asked Trying to take his mind off of things.

Jasper Tucker
❝Do not put this on me!❞
gender; Female age; 11 house; to be sorted sexuality; Bisexual blood type; Half blood year; 1
mentions; none tagged; Evangeline

indentation Jasper smiled at Eve. "I like that name! Evangeline..." Jasper looked over at Professor Mcgonagall as she heard her friends name called. "Oh, that's you! Good luck!! She said, patting Eve on the shoulder. She waited for the girl to walk up before giving her a little nudge forward. "Come one! You gotta go up there! It'll be fine! You got this!" She said trying to sound reassureing.

Caspian Windslow
❝What was that for?❞
gender; Male age; 11 house; To be sorted sexuality; Questoning blood type; Pureblood year; 1
mentions; Sofia tagged; Ravi

indentationCaspian winced as the boy beside him, elbowed him softly. He was terrified of the other boy, but then again he was terrified of everyone. He sucked in a breath before answering. This year he would make friends, this year would be different, he wouldn't be the outcast. "I guess, I'm kind of excited. But mostly nervous, mainly about how we will be getting sorted. My older brother told me a lot of things about Hogwarts, he's graduated though. He was going on about fighting trolls and such." Caspian went red and clamped his mouth shut. He had said too much, this boy would probably think he was weird. Caspian looked down at his feet. He looked back up at the boy quickly and then looked around to see if Sofia had come forward yet. And there she was, sitting on the stool, with the hat on her head. The hat then suddenly screamed Gryffindor, making Caspian jump about five feet in the air. He came down landing on the other boy's foot. "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean-" But he was cut off by a loud cheering from the table on the far left behind him. That must be the Gryffindor table then. He thought to himself. Then he turned back to the boy. "Are you all right? I am so sorry!"
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━ ❝ Zeraora Castillo × Noah Jaymes ❞ ━★━ )

Postby lokison » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:36 am

𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘
    female × 15 yrs × 5th yr × slytherin × pureblood [half-veela] × location: slytherin table, great hall × with: finnegan, everest [mentioned]

zeraora turned her attention back to the sorting as everest left the hall. The young DiMaggio girl had been placed in Gryffindor and so Zee simply clapped. It wasn't long before a voice spoke to her. It was finnegan. She turned to face him and smiled politely. "It was really enjoyable. I managed to travel up the amazon with dad, he was trying to find some giant snake that some locals kept going on about." she replied and then laughed slightly shaking her head "but he ended up having to leave that because none of the locals would be our guides. You?" Zeraora continued and then asked. She heard McGonagall called out a familiar name. Hemlock, Evangeline. Oh it was Everests little sister yet he wasn't here for her sorting. Strange but then again he wasn't one to attend the sorting each year. She didn't actually recall seeing him at hers although she was too intrigued by everything.

Noͦaͣhͪ Jaͣymͫeͤs͛
    male × 11 yrs × 1st yr × to be sorted × muggleborn × location: great hall × with: other 1st yrs, caspian [mentioned]

the young Irish lad was stood among at least a hundred strangers being watch by another several hundred. Yes he was very, extremely nervous. This was 1000% new to him as he'd only found out that magic existed less than a month ago yet here he was....in a school for witches and wizards. Nervously he scratched the back of his neck and looked down at his shoes. This was worse than clearing up stuff-that-shall-not-be-named in his father's consultation room at the practice back home. Noah had noticed the floating lights and candles by the ceiling on the way in and had recently heard one of the other first years say something about it being enchanted. He glanced up at the ceing once more with utter amazement in his wide eyes.

The elderly teacher who'd welcomes them had said that there were four houses that students were sorted into - this seemed somewhat familiar as his previous school along with his brothers school did something along the same lines - but he had remembered the look on some of the new students faces when certain house names were announced which confused Noah. Were they not just names of school houses? His attention was caught when the older woman called up a young girl by the name of Sofia Dimaggio. An old witches style hat was placed on her head and.....what? The hat spoke? A look of surprise was plastered on the brunettes face as cheers and clapping erupted around the room. The girl jumped off of the stool and walked over to one of the tables when another name was called out. Hemlock, Evangeline. Noah watched once more in silence. He'd have page's worth to write home about later.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002 - Olivia | Percy | Ravi

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:32 pm

♥ 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ♥
female | 16yo | 6th year | hufflepuff | halfblood | crush: open | location: great hall | tags: open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Her light brown eyes were stuck on Minerva McGonagall as she made her usual speech as the introduction for the year. Olivia was seated at the Hufflepuff table with the rest of her house, most of whom shifted in their seats with excitement. Would there be new students added to their house this year? If so, how many? She watched silently as the headmistress opened a scroll and began reading names, projecting her voice across the massive room for all to hear. The first name was called out, and a girl approached the stool. Olivia couldn't help but reminisce on when she was sorted. It seemed like such a long time ago -- 5 years had flown by.

☾ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬 ☽
male | 14yo | 4th year | gryffindor | pureblood | crush: open | location: great hall | tags: Kathryn
    He patiently waited for the headmistress to finish her speech and to start announcing the names of the first year students that needed to be sorted. Soon all of the younger ones would be sitting under the Sorting Hat and receiving the names of their new houses to which they belonged in. Sometimes the process went quickly, and other times it seemed slow. Percy glanced around the table, searching for familiar faces. Across from him was Kathryn, just a year younger than him. She seemed to be lost in thought, so he cleared his throat to try to get her attention. "How many students do you think will join Griffyndor this year?" Percy asked quietly, trying to remain polite.

☀ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐋𝐞𝐞 ☀
male | 11yo | 1st year | unsorted | pureblood | crush: open | location: great hall | tags: Caspian
    He waited somewhat impatiently for the other boy to respond. "I'm pretty excited, too. Maybe a little nervous, but don't tell anyone I told you that. I've got a... reputation to live up to." His black eyebrows shot up in surprise at the boy's description of his older brother. He sounded amazing! And somewhat familiar. Which family did this boy belong to? "Trolls? Wow, I would love to fight a troll," Ravi commented with wide eyes and a big grin to match his excitement. He glanced up at the stage when the Sorting Hat announced that Sofia belonged to Griffyndor... and he felt a sudden pain in his foot. "Ouch!" he exclaimed a little too loudly and clapped a hand over his mouth. A roar of applause echoed in the room as Sofia found her way to the table, and he wondered if she was happy with her placement. Did she want to be in Griffyndor, a different house from her brother? Once the cheering settled down and the pain had receded, Ravi turned back to the blonde boy with a kind smile. The boy was already looking at him and asked him if he was okay. "Oh, I'm alright. It didn't hurt."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Spicey+ » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:03 pm

Minerva McGonagall
❝If you die, you need not hand it in.❞

indentation As Evangeline walked up to the stool and sat down, Professor Mcgonagall picked up the sorting hat and placed it on her head.

"Ahhh yes, Hemlock. I remember sorting your brother. Very smart boy he was. No doubt you are too, lets have a look shall we? Hmm, very smart. and clever, talented, and yes, courage too! Hmm I know just where to put you! RAVENCLAW! "

This time the table in the middle right exploded with cheers. Professor Mcgonagall pulled the hat of of the young witch's head so she could go sit down.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me