Descendants Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Descendants Rp

Postby PhantomSabrina723 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:45 pm

(Maybe tell him Jessica is in danger since they were friends

Sabrina was using her magic but If she used it to much she would fall asleep.

Jessica was in the house she was about to be fed an apple a trick her mother learned from eves mom.
PhantomSabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:01 pm

Uma looked at Carlos and smirked. "What's the rush furball? It's not like there are any villains in Auradon to endanger anyone.... except maybe us." She guestured to herself and Harry with a laugh smirking even wider.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:59 am

lokison wrote:Uma looked at Carlos and smirked. "What's the rush furball? It's not like there are any villains in Auradon to endanger anyone.... except maybe us." She guestured to herself and Harry with a laugh smirking even wider.

((I changed Carlos a bit, Now he's been on the Isle as long as Uma and her crew have been and like them he just got free, He got left behind by Ben, Mal, Jay and Evie, and joined Uma's crew, so Uma is Carlos' leader now. Not Mal. Though he still occasionally worries about Jay.))

"Something's wrong with Jay Uma." Carlos said to his Pirate Queen and continued on towards the Isle.

"Should we go after 'im Uma? The pup's gonna run inta a few villains that decided ta stay." Harry said a little concerned about Carlos, he liked the boy.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:31 pm

((I am the MOD of this RP so I am Bumping it to remind the members that they need to start rping again soon))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~StarlightSombra~ » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:45 pm

Hello?
~StarlightSombra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Please do not grave-dig old threads.
    This topic has been inactive for quite some time, and posting on it now is simply spam.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me