Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:52 pm

Lady Viper finally caught up with the Hero Group, "Good Idea," she said to Honeystorm "Need another actor?" she asked the group, hoping her slight accent didn't show. She was excited she was finally helping the heroes of Peris. she secretly agreed and stated "The school definitely looks better as an opera house but if it stayed like that where would they learn? Maybe they could ask the mayor to commission an Oprah house like this" one once they were done fighting crime she finished in her head. Suddenly she realized she was still hovering and was about to lower herself to the ground, but decided it more comfortable to remain hovering and decided to simply move her legs so she could sit crisscross applosouce until they had finalized their plan.
Last edited by surfergirlgeek on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 pm

That’s not a bad idea. I wonder if it will actually work though. When the peacock heroine asked Alpha if the plan was worth a try, the wolf hero replied, “Definitely.” But when Honeystorm talked about Ladybug possibly showing up and Princess Peacock saying ‘who knows’ that made him wonder if they could somehow contact Ladybug to help them with the de evilizing Akuma part. The canine hero heard the peafowl heroine compliment the Phantrum. He knew that the compliment was part of the plan so he decided to play along, partially happy to put his acting skills to the test. Before Alpha could say anything, he noticed another heroine hovering above them. The wolf narrowed his eyes at her, wondering if she was another one of the Phantrum’s tricks. Even though she had offered to help them Alpha was still a bit skeptical. But who could blame him? It was in his nature to not trust others that easily, in fact he still didn’t fully trust the two heroines that have been running/ flying with him. Ignoring the the thought of the new heroine, Alpha took a deep breath and hoped that the Phantrum would be flattered by what he was about to say. “You know, I’ve never seen a better opera house than this. The dragon the Phantrum made back there was terrifying to whole new level. I’ve always loved plays but now I’m honored to actually meet a playwright. The detail in what he writes is amazing. And he only started with the scenes! I bet when the Phantrum writes about the characters, they will be just as wonderful. Maybe even better. I’ve met quite a few playwrights but never have I met one as amazing as him!” the wolf hero said loudly, putting all the emotion he could into his words.
Last edited by koi.fish on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:19 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊

15∙female∙honeystorm
tagged; alpha
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
”this play is always casting, mon ami!” honeystorm loudly whispered up to the snake heroine. the more the better, of course. the more people to pose distractions, the faster they’d get this over with. she popped her knuckles, getting into character. her character? an overexcited heroine looking to flatter a villain. instead of running, she started skipping. "ugh, shakespeare would be quaking! the sydney opera house pales in comparison to such a great building. i’d absolutely love an autograph to hang above my bed frame. a shrine would be given to such a gift.” honeystorm grinned, putting on a ‘valley girl’ voice. this was nothing new to the blonde. her years of acting skills actually came to use in a situation other than...well, acting. she wasn’t sure if she was having too much fun with this, though. ”the sound quality is absolutely lovely, not to mention the beautiful lighting! oh, and, er....wolf hero guy, i totally agree about that dragon! this playwright definitely outdid himself.” she raised her voice, trying her best to fake an overexcited fangirl. well, at least she wasn’t lying about something. the playwright did outdo himself....and this opera house was pretty cool. a nice change of pace, she supposed.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:57 pm

“Now that I think of it that dragon was actually pretty amazing. I wonder if the Phantrum has anymore ideas as to what he will do next. Maybe he will give us a part in his next play.” Princess Peacock smiled as she tried to sound as excited as possible. Opera houses were cool. School turned opera house, not so much, but she was going to make sure she acted so well that Phantrum might actually come out from wherever he was hiding. She doubted her fellow heroes even trusted each other. But she trusted them one hundred percent. They were a team and had to work together. She definitely trusted Alpha. When she heard him acting she thought he was good. Not just good but good enough for the play. Maybe the lead. Does he like plays? He seems like a real actor. she smiled as they all complimented Phantrum. “I’d really like his autograph!” She said, smiling as she looked around.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Alpha stopped himself from wrinkling his nose when Honeystorm addressed him as ‘wolf hero guy’. “Exactly what I was about to say. The sound and lighting system in the opera house is spectacular,” the wolf hero said enthusiastically. When Princess Peacock mentioned being part of the Phantrum’s play, Alpha nodded his head. “It would be such and honor to be part of the greatest playwright’s work,” he grinned, looking as excited as he could about that thought. The wolf wondered if the plan would work. Maybe the Phantrum would simply be able to see through their plan and decide to summon another beast to attack them. But now wasn’t the time for Alpha to think negatively. Then, Princess Peacock’s next words have him an idea. “I would also love to have an autograph. But, we’ll need the Phantrum to come out. Do you think the Phantrum would have time for his biggest fans though? I would be the luckiest wolf in the world to have the Phantrum’s autograph,” he chirped, internally crossing his fingers in hope that the plan would work.
Last edited by koi.fish on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Happy Valentines all!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:50 am

Lady Viper smiled, "I too would like to be in the play, That would be a dream come true. Do you think he would write me a part? Do you know what would be really awesome? if I could have a signed copy of one of his scripts!" She hoped they weren't going too far and that this would work "I mean every great playwright does so for his fans. If he was surely as great as we all think he is he would come to sign some for his biggest fans in person..." She even giggled and pretended to fangirl in order to sell it.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:37 pm

wolfrunner wrote:
wolfrunner wrote:Nightingale's eyes were narrowed and focused as she ran through the dimly lit creepy school-turned-opera-house. The bird keeping to the darker parts of the hallway as possible, ducking through the ominous patches of light quickly. The light catching her costume only for those brief instances to illuminate her. Then the bird was gone right after becoming nothing but a dark moving shape. Her weapon clutched tightly in her fist at the ready just in case. There was no telling what the Phantrum had up his cape, but with an Akuma fueling him it what ever the caped villian came up with would certainly be no good. As things were finding the guy was not going to be easy with the entire school being transformed thanks to him. There were many many hiding places now....even assuming the villian was still someplace in the opera house. Assuming that he was only just holding Adrianna's schoolmate somewhere, if the boy hadn't managed to successfully find cover and keep out of Phantrum's half-masked sight.

Nope couldn't think that. The Crow had to focus. The only way to really help her civilian self's friend out was to deal with the villian named for the opera ghost by de-evilising his Akuma. Exactly how that was going to happen was still an unknown but there had to be a way. That and there wouldn't be any de-evilization without catching up to the guy who was infected first. "The school...should have seen that one coming. It always starts with the school, just watch. Everyone here is going to be Akumatized at least once before we catch Hawk Moth.", said Nightingale before adding, "If the new Butterfly Holder is even using his predecessor's name."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:41 pm

Image🐁Image🐁Image

a.k.a.: Cara or Rila
Residence:

🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰

Abilities & Talents: Candrilla is a
    talented writer, pianist, violinist
    & singer. She is also a skilled
    hacker and gardener.

Personality: Sweet, caring & shy,
    Candrila is genuine, likeable, and very
    reserved. Dorky and absent-minded,
    combine that with her petite figure and
    sweet face and most people find her
    adorable and often let their guard down
    around her. Passionate about what she
    cares about and quick-witted, she can be
    a fun and knowledgeable conversation
    partner. She is also very loyal. Her sense
    of humor is cheesy, deadpan, and often
    is rather morbid.

History: Born and raised in Vietnam,
    she moved to France at the age of 9.
    Two years after they arrived in Paris,
    her parents killed (her gray morals
    are because the law failed her in
    getting justice for her parents' deaths
    when it let the murderer of with what
    was basically a slap on the wrist) and
    she and her younger siblings were put
    into the custody of her parents' close
    friend, Setsuna, and were promptly
    unofficially adopted by Setsuna's two
    best friends, Michelle and Hari, a
    happily married couple. Setsuna is a
    biologist, Michelle a professional
    violinist and Hari a race car driver.
Alter ego: Sourire (Sourire means smile in French,
and souris is a conjugation of sourire.
Souris also happens to mean mouse in French.)

Affiliation: Morally-grey heroine

Wielded Miraculous:
The Mouse Miraculous - Civilian: A plain, round
silver brooch. Transformed: The brooch is
engraved to look like a mouse and has
gleaming red gems for eyes.

Kwami: Mullo (loves anything dairy)

Transformation phrase:
Time to play!/Playtime over! (From the saying when
the cat's away, the mice will play!)

Powers and abilities:
~Superhuman hearing.
~Can jump very high, climb very well & swim
beautifully.
~Can get into just about anywhere she wants.
~Incredible focus
~Able to change an item's (or person's) mass.

Weapon: Poisoned blow dart that doubles as a staff.
This long-range weapon is self-replenishing
and has a variety of different darts to choose from.

Appearance:
~Pupils and sclerae are pure black.
~Hair now has pale reddish pink tips.
~Dark silver steampunk goggles with red lenses.
Like this but different colors.
~Medium grey hooded poncho with paler mouse ears
and light pink insides on the hood.
~Dark grey skintight graphene suit with pale red
accents with a thin tail.
~Pale grey flexible slippers.

Personality: Quick and quiet, Sourire is witty,
observant and adaptable. With a dry sense of humor,
caring nature and a sweet cheerfulness she is
very good at comforting with akuma victims. She is
confident, self-assured, and very critical and cautious.
Sourire also seems to be rather apathetic to others
unless she happens to be interacting with children or
akuma victims. She has strong loyalties. Also, she and
Chat Noir switch between being constantly amused by
each other ('s puns) and hating each other.
Last edited by _Lyre on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me