Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Welcome

Postby Galipaygo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:22 am

Two spots!! So excited for this to get started guys! Don’t forget to join the discord so you can roll your dice, it’s on the front page!
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pippin2luv » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:34 am

Character Name: Averis Vanadian
Race: Tiefling
Class: Shooter
Physical Traits: Deep maroon skin and solid black eyes. Short and wild black hair with a long, thin braid that falls over his left shoulder. A slim face and high cheekbones. Shorter horns which are smooth and slightly curved. However, only the left one is visible, this horn has a simple black ring around it. His right horn seems to have been broken quite some time ago. Over his left eyebrow are two silver studs. He also has a silver lip ring on the center of his bottom lip. Below his lip on the left side of his face is a small beauty mark. His figure is relatively thin, but that might be due to the amount of black he wears. It's got a slimming effect y'know? Despite his smaller frame, he his surprisingly muscular, mostly in his legs, shoulders, and arms. He stands at around 5'6....short for his age of 26. He seems to have a slight mischievous smile stuck on his face. He wears a breathable black long sleeve shirt underneath a sleeveless black hoodie. Overtop of that is a pretty expensive looking bulletproof vest with plenty of pockets, pouches, and straps to hold his equipment. He also carries a compact black backpack with him that contains the rest of his equipment. He wears simple but functional black pants and on his left leg is a leg holster. For shoes he wears sturdy combat boots. However, that's mostly for when he's on the job. Casual wear usually consists of a hoodie or jacket of some sort, whatever t-shirt he could pull of the top of the laundry pile, jeans, and boots.
Personality: Averis is playful and mischievous, he loves a good practical joke. He prefers to keep the mood light and tends to try and laugh off serious situations, though that isn't always the case. Averis is very smart, well versed in firearms, tactics, and the general craft of being a sniper. When he finds something that interests him he sort of obsesses over it for a time, though nothing has interested him as much as guns. Despite his normally light hearted attitude, Averis can recognize when he needs to get down to business. When things need to get done, he works efficiently and effectively. Very goal oriented, if he is given a task, he will do his best to see it through.
Brief Backstory(optional): Averis was always a very smart kid, but didn't really fit the mold of schools. Preferring to do what interested when it interested him and often worked ahead or talked back to the teacher. He dropped out of school as soon as he could and pretty much went rogue. Deciding to try and live on his own. It didn't go well for the first few years... at all. Ending up on the streets, a kind older woman took him in and cared for him. Well, turns out that this woman used to be soldier and was well trained in the use of guns and after a lot of begging eventually taught Averis how to use one. That was all it took for Averis to become obsessed with the weapons and managed to get a job in order to pay for his first gun. Practicing on his own and teaching himself what to do with the help of his guardian, he quickly picked up on the art of the sniper. When he was about 16/17 he decided to try and use his skills to earn some money, and indeed found someone who needed someone who could do what he did. However, he let his pride get to his head and was overconfident in his first mission. He ended up falling from his perch and injured himself pretty badly, breaking some bones and his right horn in the fall. After he recovered he was even more determined to do well in his field and threw himself back into his practice. Years later, he had found himself a successful career and a well paying sponsor who paid for some of his gear and weapon maintenance. Unfortunately, in recent years his sponsor backed out of the deal and he hadn't been getting as many jobs.
Other: He likes to give people wild stories as to how he lost his horn, He has a few tattoos but no one has ever seen them, he refuses to get earrings because he doesn't want to get the caught on something during a job, he cuts his own hair and thinks the braid is cool despite what some of his past friends have said
Pippin2luv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:18 pm

One left, we start Nov. 4th and there’s a lot of great things planned!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose.King » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:11 am

Soft bump
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:32 am

There’s one left :o

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Up. First session tomorrow!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:32 am

Session 1:

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:37 am

Voices sound everywhere as the people in the hotel wake up slowly and move to the lobby to get their breakfast from the complementary buffet. It is full of people everywhere, nearly every table is taken, and we find our party trying to find a seat... only to deal with sitting together at the only open table they can find. It is early morning in the town of Delecross (The N most town on the map).

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thavan, the big strong elf mans

Postby NaCl » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:56 am

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: Tired, disinterested || Location: the table™ || tagged: the party
    Thavan would much rather not sit with people who he doesn't know. With his trident affixed to his back, he pulled back a chair and set the large golden weapon at his side. In his hand, there was a decently sized cup of tea, it looked like he put way too much milk and sugar in it. Though the tall elf did not look tired, he looked like if anyone spoke to him the wrong way something sharp would fly in there direction.
    With a heavy sigh, Thavan took a long sip of his tea and set it down, fixing his ponytail as he set the cup down.
Last edited by NaCl on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- cis female 35 tiefling medic loc. table™ tags. party
      Sharp got up at an unusually late hour, for her standards. It was almost 9am when she managed to drag her hungover self out of bed, into a clean shirt and down to the hotel's buffet to look for something to pick her up from a night of bad decisions. She got a cup of coffee, piled scrambled eggs onto a plate, grabbed a random fruit - an apple, as it turned out- and slumped onto the first empty spot, barely looking up to see the other people on the table and avoid bumping on some sort of huge staff or a trident that someone had left leaning on the table for whatever reason. She felt wrung out, annoyed and like she shouldn't have been drinking when she moved somewhere else, having almost no memory of where exactly she was.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me