Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby susie. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Who's ya boi I'm ya boi. IT'S YA BOI GUZMA!!

It took a while to swallow his pride, but after running out of funds from the team Guzma had decided to live back home with his parents, do you realize how hard it is to get a job when you were the boss of an evil pokemon thieving organization?! It's like he was a criminal or something! But he is determined to move out of that house soon and live on his own in an honest way. Maybe people would want to pay to talk after all he is pretty great. And there was no chance that he would do the island challenges again. They were stupid and not... challenging enough for him at this point.. That's totally the reason. While pondering Guzma's mother walked in with a welcoming smile and said,"Guzma could you please run to the store for me? I need some herbs for dinner." Guzma didn't look at her and just nodded before standing. She continued to smile and handed him some money, he still didn't look at her before walking out the door to the Hau'oli City department store.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Champion Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Sun

Looking down at the outfit he held out to her, a light blush dusted her own cheeks. It seemed strange that he would have bought her something out of the blue like this, especially since they really hadn't seen each other in quite some time. It was nice of him to think of getting her a gift, though it made her feel guilty for not having anything to gift back in return. Taking the gift from him, she carefully tucked it into her bag before listening to what else he had to say. Was he wanting to battle her at this festival thing? That didn't seem like the smartest thing for her to do given what was going on around them. "I'm not sure if I can go to some festival to battle. My team needs to be ready for anything and everything with this threat going around," she said with a slight frown on her lips.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:01 pm

♔ luaya ♔ 13 ♔ hau'oli city ♔ beginning trainer ♔ tags; possibly guzma? plus any1 that wants to interact w/ her please, be my guest™♔

Nn. Moping really wasn't going to get her anywhere now, was it. She clapped her cheeks twice, and stood up. It was time to focus on her second objective- see if she could find any of those other trainers that had assisted in the defeat of the Ultra Beasts. Maybe she could learn a few strategies from them. It was unlikely, considering she was just. A child, basically- but hey, it was worth a shot! Luaya didn't notice any faces that stood out amongst the crowds, then again, Hau'oli was always buzzing with colorful characters- so it was really hard to tell. Deciding to keep her vikavolt out and alongside her for safety, (those beasts could come back. you never know.) The trainer hummed quietly as her walk began. "Ah, shoot!" She exclaimed, startling Sparky in the process. A quiet apology followed, then, "I completely forgot t' meet with Moon n'.. that other guy. Prince guy. Dangit!" Alola was.. small enough. She'd find them eventually. Luaya perked up slightly at the sight of the semi-famous department store that seemed like it had appeared out of nowhere. In reality, she had just been inattentive to her surroundings- but it was a nice surprise, and a nice reminder. Pick up supplies. If she was gonna start her island challenge soon, she'd need more than a couple of repels and.. maybe three potions. The two entered the store with moderate challenge- a challenge presented every time vikavolt attempted to go through a doorway- but with eventual success. Luaya's gaze flitted around the store, hoping to see some sort of place that would provide some starting supplies. Sure, she could just run to a Pokémon Center, but it was much less exciting. Just as she was about to head to the second floor for further browsing, a familiar shape caught her attention. It only took a second for her to recognize this shape- and her blood ran cold when she did. Guzma. The boss.. er, former boss? Of team Skull. The trainer was practically frozen to the spot, desperately wanting to look away, but her gaze continuing to be glued on Guzma. Team Skull had always been positively terrifying to the meek trainer. She didn't understand how so many of the Alolan locals were able to joke about the team. They were intimidating as all heck, and god knows what they'd do if she lost a fight.

Despite this, Luaya didn't do anything. Heck, she couldn't. She was glued to the spot- not really the best option if she wanted to go unnoticed. The wide-eyed stare didn't help either.
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Am I Destruction in human form? YO BETCHA IT'S YA BOI GUZMA BUYING STUFF in an ACTUAL STORE!

Guzma had been paroling the isles looking for some herbs, he got a few glares from people but nothing unbearable, and as his mother said how are people to see that he was reformed if they couldn't see him at all, so he just wrote it off thought to himself, 'Pff people are just jealous that they can't be this cool.' He smiled, then picked up a fresh herb to sniff the savory scent made him gag,"Oh Ffffrick how do people think of putting this stuff in food!" He nudged the guy next to him and looked at him like 'dude are you smelling this stuff this stuff is rank' and the shopper just looked him over and walked away from him. Until he noticed a girl just staring at him wide eyed. Maybe she wanted the herb in his hand? Either way he outstretched his hand and said,"Dude you gotta smell this. Like dude it it rank  ."
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City|| Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Serenity

"I guess its alright...well it wasn't a few years go, but not its ok. At least the people here are actually doing there job." Gladion walked inside the lab, seeing that no one was inside there. However, there was a note sitting on a desk. It was by his Wicke. " Something has come up and i may not be back for a while- Miss Wicke." Gladion sighed and shook his head."Well..so much for answers. Theres no way im asking Faba..i still dont like that man at all. Anyway, i guess i can show you around while where here." Once again, Gladion walked to the elevator and made it to loby." A while ago, these people didn't seem to care about the pokemon that where hurt or abanded by their trainers..now they seem to have a change of heart. These harmed pokemon ate sheltered here."

Sun
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City||Bisexual||Crush: <3||Tags: Moon

"I..i see..thats fine, i know your busy now and days. " Sun didn't know what he was thinking, she had a job to do after all that stuff that just happened. The boy tucked his hands in his pocket and looked up at the clear blue sky." I really..just missed being with you, ya know? Every day i wonder how your doing, i wanted to come and see you.. but i don't want to infer with your work or anything like that." Sun turned back to Moon and smiled charmingly." Im just glad to be here with you, although your busy with the task at hand, im enjoying this moment together with you even if its short moment~ Also, if you need help with anything, im always here for you. You know that right." Sun moved his hands to Moon, smiling
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kao!

Postby vampz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:23 pm

➳name; kao
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heteroflexible
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳trainer class; intermediate
    ➳region of origin; johto

➳hair; light blue
    ➳eyes; teal
    ➳skin tone; pale white
    ➳build; quite thin, yet rather short. is
    often taunted because of this.
    ➳height; 4"9
    ➳weight; 117 lb.

➳pokemon; ♂ quilava ;; obtained from kao's home region.
    holding ;; everstone
    level ;; 62

♀ sylveon ;; nicknamed "kekki"
    holding ;; none
    level ;; 55

♂ zoroark ;; obtained from a friend in johto
    holding ;; none
    level ;; 48

♀ meowstic ;; nicknamed "neve"
    holding ;; blue scarf
    level ;; 50

♂ meowstic ;; nicknamed "ishi"
    holding ;; none
    level ;; 52

➳family; kao keeps the identities of her mother and father a secret,
    as she never did quite get along with them well. however, they willingly
    let her begin her journey at the age of 13.
    ➳personality; as sweet as kao looks, she's not the most sociable person.
    in most cases, she refrains from talking to anyone if avoidable. getting
    on her good side is no easy task, yet still doable. though realistic, her
    cat ears are simply complimentary accessories to her hair color. adores
    cat pokemon and music.
    kao is an antisocial little cinnamon roll who just wants to be loved help
    ➳history; secretly, kao had always been enthusiastic about going on a
    journey of her own since a young age but could never bring up the
    courage to ask her parents. at 13, however, she finally set off, her social
    skills long gone since then.
    she has gained experience in battling and raising pokemon in the past
    few years.

➳faceclaim; ao//yorakuza quartet
    ➳other; ah, i hope i'm not too late!!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Starla-Hau'oli City-Tags: Cassander-Pokemon:
Orochi the Serperior♀, Level 60, Nature is Adamant, Ability is Contrary, Moveset: Leaf Blade, Dragon Tail, Synthesis, Aqua Tail
Yin the Zekrom, Level 75, Nature is Adamant, Ability is Teravolt, Moveset: Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Zen Headbutt
Rayn the Carracosta♂, Level 60, Nature is Careful, Ability is Solid Rock, Moveset: Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Ice Beam
Sol the Volcarona♂, Level 60, Nature is Modest, Ability is Flame Body, Moveset: Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Psychic, Giga Drain
Cinni the Shiny Cinccino♀, Level 60, Nature is Relaxed, Ability is Skill Link, Moveset: Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Return, U-turn
Geo the Golurk, Level , Nature is Serious, Ability is Iron Fist, Moveset: Shadow Punch, Power-Up Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

"Err, hi." Starla said to the new person before walking to Nurse Joy to have her heal her Pokemon. After that, she exited the Pokemon Center, walking around, looking around at the destruction. The power was out in some buildings, and the road where the battle took place torn up, revealing some of the city's power grid. Sparks were flying from broken power lines, and there was damage to some buildings. While inspecting the damage, Yin's Pokeball started twitching slightly. Something was bothering Yin. Meanwhile, Cinni was inspecting the damage along with Starla. There were more people, trainers and civilians, who were also inspecting the damage.
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:19 pm

(Accepted~)

Champion Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Sun

Blinking in surprise, Moon was taken back at everything he was saying. She hadn't expected any of it let alone so suddenly and right after such an attack. Everything left her speechless and staring at him like an idiot. How was she supposed to respond to such a thing right now? It wasn't like her to freeze up like this, but she was truly in shock. After a moment, she shook it off and took a deep breath, allowing herself to finally regain her composure. "Thank you for all your kind words, Sun. I do know you're here for me, which is why I hope you understand that I need to deal with these Ultra Beasts first," she replied. As much as she wanted to try and relax, she knew it would be impossible with this threat hanging around the region. She had to have her guard up at every turn now to assure that she minimized the damage down to the region and kept it under control until all the Ultra Beasts were taken care of.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

Serenity chuckled. "Well, it's definitaly not like anything Kanto has to offer." She said with a small smile, admiring the technology used in Alola. She nodded and followed after Gladion, still looking around. Turning her gaze to the blonde as he began to speak, she smiled softly at the thought of them sheltering abandoned pokemon. "That's really sweet. There are a lot of pokemon shelters in Kanto though most aren't as large as what I would guess this organization to be but more like smaller shacks or buildings in the woods that they are given to liven in and are cared by others there." She said, the words just coming and as she realized she was beginning to rant on, she stopped herself, biting her lip. "Sorry." She whispered, not giving any reason, guessing he already knew what she meant.

Alain
| 16 | Male | Expert Trainer | Kalos | Tags: None|

(open)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Vitalia Barsotti
Female||19||Intermediate||Pansexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City
Crush: -
Tagged: Gold
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vitalia grinned as she walked. "Yeah, it's really not. Most people of Johto just stay in Johto. I know I would've, had I not been requested out here in Alola." she shrugged. Johto was nice, after all. She hadn't really planned to leave herself, not until she was a little older, until she'd finished her first journey and decided what she wanted to do with her life. She stepped in the center and was a little thrown off by how different it was from the ones back in Johto. It was fascinating, really. Tables and chairs off to the side, a Poke Mart, even what looked like a cafe. She was impressed. She turned back to Gold.

"Alright. Go do what you have to do, I'll go take care of my teammates. Take your time." she said and walked up to Nurse Joy, offering her two injured teammates. She stressed the need for Fiorella to be properly taken care of, as the breloom was not at all in good condition. While Nurse Joy took care of that, she walked off to the chairs to wait. She would have them back soon. Lucia and Fiorella were her closest partners, she didn't want them to be injured. She hated it when they were.

Cassander August
Male||25||Intermediate||Demisexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City
Crush: -
Tagged: Starla
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cassander surveyed the ruined city with a quirked brow and a wide grin. Whatever may have happened here had ruined the place. Amazing. As he walked, he felt Reshiram's pokeball twitch every so often, growing more frantic as he walked. How curious. "Seems something has caught your interest." he laughed, continuing in the direction that had Reshiram so perturbed, so active. The path led him to a girl. Strange. He'd expected more, honestly. In fact, a young teen with a Cinccino was probably the last thing he'd have guessed got his not-so-little dragon partner so riled up. "So you're the thing that had Reshiram so riled up." he stated, crossing his arms over his chest. He saw the pokeball at her side shaking as frantically as Reshiram's. Oh, now that was certainly interesting. "And I believe I've found out why." he chuckled. The only thing that could likely get the usually level-headed dragon so riled up was Zekrom. Amazing that someone so young could acquire something so powerful. Granted, he'd been chosen by Reshiram when he was only 15, so he supposed that it only made sense. Alola was turning out to be far more interesting than he'd expected. That was promising.
Last edited by The Silver Nekogami on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me