Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby Faemyse » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran looks around and spots the champion, he smiles and motions for his charizard to fly down, which the charizard does and he lands near the champion and the rest of the group and slides off his charizard's back, patting his neck. Before anyone can ask he pulls out the letter. "I'm one of the people you called here, so here I am, the self proclaimed prince of the distortion realm" He laughs a bit before falling silent for a few moments. "Am I inturrupting something?"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windfall » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:00 pm

Marius Pymer||22||Male||Ha'uoli City Docks||Leaf

The young man frowned at the woman as she responded. "Name's Marius," he said after a few moments. He turned his head to gaze out at the ocean. "I've never done well on ships so I can understand the feeling of being on the open seas for too long." He wasn't sure why he was introducing himself, perhaps because it was the polite thing to do. Removing his hand from Articuno's poke ball around his neck, he placed his hands behind his back. "It might be a pain to cross but it's beautiful," he commented.

Blue||18||Gym Leader||Approaching Ha'uoli City

Over the seas and heading towards Melemele Island flew a Charizard, a young man asleep on the Flame Pokemon's back. The young man was arriving at Alola on vacation at the bequest of his grandfather and his workers at the Viridian City Gym. This young man's name was Blue, former Champion of Kanto and Leader of the Viridian Cym. Having left the majority of his team at the gym back home, Blue had only his Charizard and his Scizor on him. No doubt Leaf and Red were already somewhere within the region but Blue just wanted to have a vacation so it would appease his grandfather. But he'd probably get wrapped into something and be away from the gym longer than intended.
windfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Faith

She noticed 2 kids, "Hi there!" She waved to Pepper and Crook, she assumed she would probably be ignored cause of 2 shy kids, After the kids turned with mixed expressions she introduced herself "Im Faith!" She waved holding out her hand, feeling awkward when they both looked at each other

Pepper

She looked over to Crook, who was hesitating while Shell just stared, She looked at Potter who nodded "Hi I'm Pepper, this is my Rowlet Potter and that's my brother Crook and Shell his popplio!" She said quickly shaking Faith's hand, Potter let out a chirp and waved a wing at Faith

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenpine » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Faolin Spruce-14-Male-Ha'uoli City-Fuel
Faolin pushed his thoughts away, focusing instead on the child's answer about the feline being the fire starter. "He's cute," said Faolin with a smile, removing Charmeleon's poke ball and releasing the Flame Pokemon. "This is Charmeleon, my partner and friend. His unevolved form is Charmander which is the fire starter of Kanto."
"Charmeleon," Charmeleon said as it looked at the Litten.
Faolin nodded as the boy said he would take the Alolan Trials and help with the ultra beast problem. He opened his Pokedex and tapped a button for Charmander's picture to appear and then turned it around so the boy could see it. "If your Pokemon is injured you should stop at a Pokemon Center. It wouldn't hurt to get some Potions as well," Faolin advised the kid. Although he hadn't participated in any of the regional leagues, he knew about potions due to wandering around Kanto training his Pokemon.

Selena Maple||11||Ha'uoli City Beach||Open

Selena had made her way towards the beach of Ha'uoli City, the Litten she had chosen still walking beside her. She had spent a bit of time within Route 3 and had seen a Rockruff in the grass which had come up to her and then insisted on following her as well, the creature being a curious Pokemon. "Why are you following me?" she questioned the Rockruff.

"Ruff!" the Rockruff said. Slipping on the sand as she walked across it, she lost her footing and fell, one of the poke balls flying loose and landing in the sand. Rockruff ran after it and upon touching it with a paw, activated the poke ball and was swept up into the capsule in a red light. The ball clicked immediately and the girl sighed, having accidently caught her third pokemon. Litten ran over and picked up the poke ball that now contained Rockruff and brought it back to Selena, setting it in the girl's lap as she sat up.
zenpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anime_lily's characters • A lot of them

Postby lilymei. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:54 pm

➳name; Serenity Jane Hart
    ➳age; 15 Years Old
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; Hmm... Maybe Gladion? MAYBE?
    ➳trainer class; Experienced
    ➳region of origin; Kanto

➳hair; Blue-green/turquoise
    ➳eyes; turquoise
    ➳skin tone; pale
    ➳height; 5' 6
    ➳weight; 115 lbs.

➳pokemon;
    Absol (with Absolite) || Akuma Tenshi || Super Luck || Male || Night Slash, Dark Pulse, Ominous Wind, Ice Beam
    Salamence (with Salamencite) || Erigor || Intimidate, Aerilate || Male || Ominous Wind, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
    Charizard || Erijon || Blaze || Male || Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Aerial Ace, Seismic Toss
    Vaporeon || Mizu || Water Absorb || Female || Bubblebeam, Aqua Jet, Protect, Water Pulse
    Milotic (Shiny) || Suiren || Marvel Scale || Female || Heal Pulse, Aqua Tail, Twister, Iron Tail
    Skarmory || Kuru || Sturdy || Female || Thunderbolt, Steel Wing, Reversal, Air Slash

➳personality; Serenity prefers to keep to herself, making her very calm and quiet around others. She is very independent and enjoys doing whatever she needs to on her own, not wanting to ask for any help from others no matter what. She is very reluctant to do so because she just doesn't like relying on others and because of her past where she did rely on someone to help her, but they ended up causing more harm. She works by herself but is very nice towards all pokemon and is a very good cook. She can be very mean and rude towards other humans, but towards pokemon, she is completely different and treats them more "human" then she does actual humans. She is very strategic and uses her pokemon's abilities and strengths to win her battles. When she loses, she can be a bit "unfriendly" though after a little bit, she'll just walk off and work on what she needs to improve. Very intelligent and persistent all the time, Serenity is persistent to make her mark on the world. Serenity is also a fan of traveling and has visited each land (I don't know what you'd call it XD) at least once for one reason or another.
    ➳history; Serenity prefers not to talk about it. For many reasons yet to be discovered by others... I'll just say that when she first started, she traveled with a kid around her age who fought at her side but when she was in the middle of a battle with a Team Rocket grunt, he left her to fend for herself. She ended up winning, but her pokemon were all badly injured and she was as well as she had stepped in to block an attack and was rushed to the pokemon center by another trainer who was passing by.

➳other; N/A

---

➳name; Alain
    ➳age; 15-17 Years Old
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None at the Moment
    ➳trainer class; Experienced
    ➳region of origin; Kalos

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; Blue

➳pokemon;
    Charizard (With Charizardite X) || Blaze || Dragon Claw, Blast Burn, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower
    Metagross || Clear Body || Metal Claw, Psyshock, Meteor Mash, Rock Slide
    Tyranitar || Sand Stream || Dark Pulse, Stone Edge, Crunch, Flash Cannon
    Weavile || Pressure || Fling (Rare Bone), Night Slash, Ice Beam, Brick Break
    Bisharp || Inner Focus || Thunder Wave, Guillotine, Iron Head, Focus Blast
    Unfezant (w/ Power Herb)|| Big Pecks || Steel Wing, Sky Attack, Roost, Aerial Ace

➳personality; Alain is constantly shown to be very focused in achieving his goals though can sometimes go off that course of action. He also is seen to push others away but has a very close relationship with his Charizard. He wishes to someday become the strongest, often ignoring the concerns of others and though not meaning to, ends up pushing them away. He enjoys battling and is a good sport even when he loses, normally congratulating the winner. He is shown to sometimes show bits of happiness and amusement in battle, but soon afterwards will return to his cold state.
    ➳history; Alain first helped train the Gible in Professor Sycamore's lab and helped train it to become the Garchomp it is nowadays and at that time was a very cheery person. After Mega Evolution Special III, he tried to leave Mairin behind to protect her from the dangerous "quest" he was going on to engage Primal Groudon and Kyogre in battle. After Mega Evolution Special IV, he blamed himself for allowing Chespie (Chespin) to fall into a comatose-like state. Pushing Mairin away more, he became disgusted in himself and worked to help Lysandre. He continued to work to find out more about the mega stones for Lysandre throughout the Pokemon League.

➳other; Alain is a canon character from the Pokemon XYZ series. He (spoilers) won the Kalos Championship against Ash.

➳name; Cynthia
    ➳age; 22 Years Old
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; doesn't say, probably Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳trainer class; Sinnoh Champion? Experienced :L idk
    ➳region of origin; Sinnoh

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; pale-ish
    ➳build; tall, slender
    ➳height; unknown
    ➳weight; unknown

➳pokemon;
    Garchomp (Garchompite) || Sand Veil || Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Crunch
    Spiritomb || Pressure || Pain Split, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Hypnosis
    Lucario || Steadfast || Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat
    Milotic || Marvel Scale || Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Dragon Tail, Bulldoze
    Glaceon || Snow Cloak || Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Water Pulse
    Togekiss || Serene Grace || Extreme Speed, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam
    ➳family; Unnamed sister

➳personality; Cynthia to most seems like a nice and kind person. She is very protective of pokemon and cares deeply for the people in the Sinnoh region, doing whatever she can to help out with issues like Team Galactic. She helps out newer trainers by giving them tips and facts for their journey. She also has a fondness for ice cream and can be found with one whenever a place to get some is nearby.
    ➳history; Born in Celestic town and was very ambitious, wanting to become the strongest trainer ever. After a while though of travelling and learning, she realized that it was the bonds that mattered truly and treated pokemon better. She says she cares for both good and bad pokemon the same.

➳other; Yay. More people to write for XD

➳name; August Pearson
    ➳age; 20 Years Old
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual (may change)
    ➳crush; None
    ➳trainer class; Intermediate
    ➳region of origin; Hoenn

➳hair; Black, dark purple
    ➳eyes; Dark purple
    ➳skin tone; Pale
    ➳height; 6 ft.
    ➳weight; 130 lbs.

➳pokemon;
    Sceptile || Overgrow || Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Leaf Storm, X-scissor
    Kirlia (shiny) (will have Galladite) || Synchronize || Disarming Voice, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Double Team
    Lairon || Sturdy || Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Protect, Iron Tail
    Sharpedo (w/ Sharpedonite) || Rough Skin || Aqua Jet, Night Slash, Crunch, Ice Beam
    Vibrava || Levitate || Sonic Boom, Rock Slide, Dragon Breath, Feint Attack
    ➳family; Unnamed family members

➳personality; August is known to overwork himself and is determined to become a pokemon master someday. He is very intelligent and has strong tactics to win, though his heart may be in the wrong place. His want for power and victory kinda took over his sense of friendship so he trains his pokemon a bit too hard and will do anything to grow stronger. He once traded the entirety of his battle money from a gym leader to buy rare candies to force his pokemon to grow stronger. His mind is clouded by his need for victory and battle that some nicknamed him "Kori" (meaning "ice" in Japanese) because of his strange rejection of the world around him. He wouldn't call himself evil, but the ones around him will. August doesn't talk much and prefers to be alone, silent and cold as ice.
    ➳history; Not much is to be said. When he was 10, he set out on his pokemon journey choosing the grass type Treecko as his starter. Immediately afterwards he went and caught a ton of pokemon though kept the ones he wanted on his team. Still is looking for a final pokemon to complete his team. He also seems to have some sort of darkness following him though no one knows about it since he never talks about it at all.

➳other; He has the Adamant orb and has summoned Dialga once but refused to let it join his team until he could prove his strength to the legendary pokemon.

➳name; Kimiko Tsukiama
    ➳age; 12 Years Old
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Too young to decide
    ➳crush; None. Too young for a crush XD
    ➳trainer class; Beginner
    ➳region of origin; Unova

➳hair; Red
    ➳eyes; red-violet (less creepy sounding)
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳build; small and lean
    ➳height; 4 ft. 9 in.
    ➳weight; 79 lbs.

➳pokemon;
    Dewott || Oz || Fury Cutter, Razor Shell, Water Pulse, Protect
    Purrloin (Shiny)|| Kitty || Fury Swipes, Shadow Ball, Agility, Sand Attack
    Munna || Mooney || Psywave, Yawn, Psybeam, Moonlight
    Blitzle || Spark || Shock Wave, Quick Attack, Flame Charge, Charge
    Roggenrola || Rolo || Harden, Tackle, Rock Blast, Smack Down
    ➳family; Unnamed sister (9) and parents

➳personality; Kimiko, also known as Kim loves pokemon. Adores them. She doesn't enjoy using them too much for fighting but knowing that her pokemon understand now, she has gotten more into her goal of becoming a great pokemon trainer. She just started her journey about 5 months ago and has raised her pokemon well, making sure they were all cared for to the best of her abilities. She loved reading about pokemon and anything and everything about their food, habitats, etc. so she is well rounded in a lot of those subjects. Although she may look like your average, innocent starting trainer, she battles well for her age and is known to be quite strategical though can get distracted easily in battle.
    ➳history; Nothing really :L for now...

➳other; She loves sweets. All sweets.
Last edited by lilymei. on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 18 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:09 pm

The Silver Nekogami wrote:
Nikias Letho
Male||15||Faller||Demisexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City Beachfront
Crush: -
Tagged: LuCreaux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nikias looked unsure. "Are you positive? I know her claws are kinda sharp." he lifted Selkie up, her little legs dangling for a moment, as he settled her carefully on his shoulder, petting her. "Anyway, I'm glad you're alright. I didn't think she'd suddenly scamper off, but I guess she wanted to see if you were a potential playmate. Still, she shouldn't have jumped on you. Sorry." he apologized once more. Selkie briefly wiggled in his grip. Smile turning fond, he set the little vulpix back down, watching her scramble back over to Dust, who crouched down to allow her back on his back. He shifted awkwardly. "Right, um, I'm Nikias. These are my partners. You've uh, you've already met Selkie. The lycanroc is Dust and this," he lifted Tempest up from his duffel. "is Tempest." the fletchling twittered softly, puffing out his chest.

lucreaux. male. twenty-seven ;;
LuCreaux beamed at the boy, nodding reassuringly. "It's fine, there's no need to worry about it," he said cheerfully. He glanced over at the three Pokemon, smiling gently. "Oh? What adorable Pokemon!" Hm. So the kid had to have been a new trainer. That much was obvious - of course, this didn't mean LuCreaux was necessarily underestimating the boy. He figured he'd have to observe him a little closer from there on.
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:28 pm

Loki | 23 | Hau'oli City Pokemon Center | Tag: Gideon

Loki gave a short laugh. "Home's just a portal away bud, and money's just a battle away too," they gave a slightly exaggerated wink, Hoopa simply crossing its arms and looking up, waiting to be released from its flesh-and-gold prison. Thankfully, that came quickly, as Loki had to let go so they could lean forwards, reaching a golden clawed finger to lightly tap Gideon on the nose. "And I thought my homeland's as cold as it gets. I think you needa stay outta the air conditioning, heh."

They withdrew the hand, going back down into the seat. "Speaking of... I wonder if there's a couple of trainers around there. Now you're making me think about cash, hah!"
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Nikias Letho

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City Beachfront
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nikias finally nodded, glad Selkie hadn't done any actual harm to the man. "Good, I'm glad." he said, laughing softly at the little comment, noting how Dust seemed to look more intense than usual, and Tempest let out a small, angry squawk. Selkie preened. "The boys don't like being called cute. I think Tempest believes it to be an insult to his pride. Dust is just, well, Dust. He's been like that for as long as I can remember." he laughed again, smoothing down Tempest's now ruffled feathers. "So, um, if I may, what's your name? Forgive me if that's rude, I, well, I don't get out much." he admitted awkwardly, although it was somewhat of a lie. He was out and about a lot, he just didn't socialize much. At all.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:42 pm

lucreaux. male. twenty-seven ;;
LuCreaux chuckled at the male Pokemons' reactions, nodding in acknowledgement to the boy. "Oh? My apologies, then. I meant no harm by it," he smiled. He glanced over at the kid, blinking twice as he registered the question. His smile faltered slightly, but it was only for a split moment - you had to be paying close attention to notice. "Oh, that's not rude at all! You can just call me LuCreaux - everyone does," he grinned. "And your name is...?"
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Nikias Letho

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hau'oli City Beachfront
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"It's fine, no apologies necessary. It was a compliment, even if only Selkie took it as one. The boys are just very particular." he shrugged. After all, there was no way a stranger could know what things they did and didn't like to be called. He offered a smile of his own. "Uh, NIkias. My name is Nikias." Probably. he added mentally. It had been his name the entire time he'd lived in Alola, at least. He couldn't say much for before that. "It's nice to meet you." he added. It was, new people were always interesting, he just wished it hadn't been through Selkie being, well, Selkie. He didn't voice that though. No reason to.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me