Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:06 am

[ That would had been amazing if she was..green needs some love to :C btw, could i play Marshadow?]

➳name; Corey
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual- may lean towards females
    ➳crush; None
    ➳trainer class; experienced
    ➳region of origin; Hoenn

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; pale peach
    ➳build;Ectomorph
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; unknown

➳pokemon; Blaine the sceptile||Male||Overgrow|| Lvl: 73|||Leaf blade, Dragon claw, Agility, Leaf storm || Holds sceptilite
    [others will be caught]
    ➳family; unknown

Corey inst the nicest guy around. He's extremely rude and can be rather mean towards people. He doesn't seem to care about others, but find his self helping out from time to time. Corey hates to lose, but he will admit when he's been bested. Past his hard and Rocky shell is caring and loving guy. Not much known about his past life, he lived a wealthy family in the hoenn region with his uncle and aunt. As a child, Corey was often teased for his weakness and dedicated his self to become stronger

➳name; Gladion
    ➳age; 16- 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual[ may change]
    ➳crush; none
    ➳region of origin; Alola

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; pale peach
    ➳build;Ectomorph
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; unknown

➳pokemon;
    Silvally||None||RKS System||Lvl:70||Crunch,Crush Claw,X-Scissor,Multi-Attack
    Corbat|| Male||Inner Focus|| Lvl: 70||Acrobatics,Cross Poison,X-Scissor,Steel Wing
    Weavile||Female|| Pressure||Lvl: 70||Ice Shard,Night Slash,Brick Break,Shadow Claw
    Lucario||Male||Steadfast|| Lvl:70||Aura Sphere,Flash Cannon,Extreme Speed,Psychic||Holds Steelium Z
    Porygon-Z|| None|| Download|| Lvl:70||Thunderbolt, Tri Attack,Ice beam, Dark Pulse

➳family;Lusamine (mother)
    Lillie (sister)
    Mohn (father)ididnotknowthathewashisfather

Gladion has a very serious and smart disposition. He is shown to be very strong willed, as he constantly strives to make his pokemon strong no matter what; he stays determined. Gladion also is quite easily agitated, being bothered by the loudness of fellow pokemon trainer Hau. Even though he looks to have a rough exterior it is revealed that he is actually quite caring and thinks of the well-being of pokemon; specifically when he shows concern for kidnapped pokemon. Gladion often looks to be self-critical, as seen whenever he loses a battle. Some years ago Gladion had toke Type:Null from his mother and escapded the Aether Paradise

➳name; Sun
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; None...
    ➳region of origin; Alola

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; sliver
    ➳skin tone; pale peach
    ➳build;Ectomorph
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; unknown

➳pokemon; Robin the Decidueye||Male||Overgrow||lvl: 78 ||Spirit Shackle, Pluck, Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade||holds decidium
    Ray the Raichu||Male||Surge Surfer|| lvl: 74||ThundeBolt, Psychic, Thunder wave, Thunder punch
    Jungo the Kommo-o||Male||Overcoat|| lvl 74||Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Sky uppercut, Dragon Tail
    Slash the Sandslash||Male||SnowCloak|| lvl: 74||Metal Claw, Defense Curl,Icicle Spear,Iron Head
    Relic the Carracosta||Male||Solid Rock ||Lvl:74||Aqua jet,Ancient Power,Wtihdraw,Hydro Pump
    Grace the Togekiss||Female|| Hustle||Lvl:74||Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Extreme speed, Thunder wave

➳family; unnamed mother

Sun is a energetic young man who came from the Kanto region with his mother. who enjoys exploring and learning new things. He wants to know all he can find out about the Alola region and other regions as well. Sun was the former champion of Alola, but Moon came along and defeated him. He didn't mind one bit, this gave him time to fulfill his dreams of exploring the region

➳other;

[I get picture one day]

➳name; Grey
    ➳age; 32
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳trainer class; intermediate
    ➳region of origin; Unvoa

➳Appearance; Grey is a tall man who stands at 6'3 tall. His hair is jet black, long and abit mess. his eyes[or eye ] is a icey icy blue. Grey wears a black fur jacket[ The hood and end of the sleeves are fur ]with a white shirt and a dark red tie. His pants are dark jeans and lastly the shoes he wears are black. What use to be grey 's left eye is covered with a patch. He also wears to golden earrings on his right ear.

➳pokemon;
    Foxx the Zoroark ||Male|| illusion || lvl; 57|||Night Daze, Fury swipes, Sucker punch, Hone class

Marshadow ||He/him pronouns||Technician ||lvl;55||Shadow punch, Rolling kick, close combat, Spectral Thief||

Scolipede||Female||Speed boost||Lvl; 54||Iron defense, Steamroller, Toxic, venoshock

Marowak [Aloan ]||Male ||Rock head ||Lvl; 54|| Flare bliz, Shadow bone, flame wheel, Thunder punch

Aerodactyl||Male||Pressure /Tough claws||lvl; 54||Iron head, Wing attack, Thunder fang, Ancient Power||Holds aerodactylite

Garchomp ||Male||Rough skin||lvl; 54||Dragon claw, dig, Stone edge, dual chop
    ➳family; Unknown

➳personality/history; Grey is a rather depressing and dark man, who's intentions seem to be unknown by many. He's extremely mysterious and kinda odd, but it's not hard to tell that this man is tainted with darkness. Grey had dedicated his life to treat the world how he was treated, even if it mean getting other involved or even hurting him. As a child, Grey and his partner pokemon Foxx who is now a zoroark lived in the slums of Castelia after his parents "abanded him." The two of them often got in troblue, Grey even lost an eye trying to rescue Foxx from danger. He wasn't wanted by none and was treated unfair by the world around him. Under his blanket of darkness, is a gentle and caring man

➳other; grey carries around a black katana
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:11 am

Crook

He noticed Moon with another trainer and pointed "look Shell! its the champion!" he said, Shell joyfully clapped and jumped out his arms, "No, we cant annoy the champion, she might hate us then!" Crook said nervously and scooped up Shell petting her head, Shell huffed and looked off in the distance

Pepper

She looked over to Crook, "Relax bro, I mean I know we still shouldn't go up to her but she probably.. most likely.. wouldn't hate us!" she said, Potter nodded and nuzzled Pepper's arm, "plus.. she seems nice from the message'' she grinned and rubbed Potter on his head "your just the cutest little pokemon!" she said, "Rowlet!" Potter said and hugged Pepper's arm

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:37 am

➳name; Unknown; goes by the alias LuCreaux.
    ➳age; Twenty-seven.
    ➳gender; Male.
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual.
    ➳crush; Open.
    ➳trainer class; Experienced, if that's alright ;v;
    ➳region of origin; Unova.

➳hair; Blood red, shoulder-length, and messy.
    ➳eyes; A bright, piercing blue.
    ➳skin tone; Has a rather pale complexion.
    ➳build; Tall, kind of lanky.
    ➳height; 5'8".
    ➳weight; 107 lbs.

➳pokemon;
    Serperior (M)
    [ Gastro Acid | Giga Drain | Leaf Storm | Swords Dance ]
    Gengar (M)
    [ Nightmare | Hex | Destiny Bond | Sucker Punch ]
    Miltank (F)
    [ Wake-Up Slap | Heal Bell | Gyro Ball | Power-Up Punch ]
    Noivern (M)
    [ Boomburst | Dragon Pulse | Hurricane | Fly ]
    Pachirisu (M)
    [ Nuzzle | Hyper Fang | Electro Ball | Sweet Kiss ]
    Yveltal (?)
    [ Hyper Beam | Sky Attack | Foul Play | Disable ]
    ➳family; Unknown.

➳personality; LuCreaux is a pretty laid-back fella who's nearly impossible to anger/annoy. In fact, he usually makes people angry with how chill he is. Most compare him to a Slowpoke simply because, in the face of danger, he'll simply laugh it off and go on his merry way. Some see him as an idiot - others as psychotic. But those who truly know LuCreaux know that he is a force to be reckoned with. He has no trouble in fighting anyone, despite what his peculiar habits might suggest. He's competitive and seems to not really like anyone, despite acting friendly towards everyone he meets. He loves being underestimated; that way, he can crush a person's hopes of beating him and get a surprised, maybe angry reaction out of them while doing so.
    ➳history; Not much is known about LuCreaux's past. He appears to have just shown up one day - there's no records of a guy with any sort of name relating to "LuCreaux" being around Unova, or anywhere else for that matter. It's very odd - where did he come from? Only time will reveal this man's secrets...

➳other; If I need to clarify/change anything, let me know vuv

➳name; Hiromi.
    ➳age; Seventeen.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual.
    ➳crush; Open.
    ➳trainer class; Beginner's.
    ➳region of origin; Sinnoh.

➳hair; Long, brown that fades into blonde at the tips.
    ➳eyes; Green.
    ➳skin tone; Fairly pale.
    ➳build; Slim, small.
    ➳height; 5".
    ➳weight; 102 lbs.

➳pokemon;
    Rowlet (M)
    [ Tackle | Leafage | Peck | Astonish ]
    Victini (?)
    [ Confusion | Incinerate | Quick Attack | Endure ]
    ➳family; Lives with her grandmother.
    ➳personality; Hiromi is a rather obedient, quiet girl who truly believes actions speak louder than words. She oftentimes seems lost in thought, always daydreaming and whatnot. Hiromi is a good listener, and while she may not always have the best of advice, she is always one to try and help out wherever and whenever she can. Very submissive, but not exactly shy. She just prefers not to speak.
    ➳history; There's nothing terribly interesting about Hiromi's past. She grew up with her overprotective grandmother, who refused to let her get a Pokemon because she was afraid Hiromi would run off and never visit again. However, one day, after a chance encounter with Victini, Hiromi's grandmother finally agreed to let her go off on her journey.

➳other; Original picture found on google, edited by me.
Last edited by Novi on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:58 am

(Accepted ^^
I agree. I wish they paid more attention to the female main trainers in general and yes you may. Are we heading Sun x Moon this time lol
Also someone stop me from wanting to make canon Pokemon characters that don't even appear in this game just because it would be fun
)

Champion Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Cyra & Luaya

The champion was taken back by the question. From her knowledge not many had known about the Ultra Beast crisis that had taken place or at least they had forgotten about it. The only ones that ever asked her about it were the ones closest with her, but even then it was rare to converse about it even now with the beasts back on the run. All the ones she had previously caught herself had gone to the International Police even after she had been told she could keep them if she deserved. Her reasoning behind it was to hopefully keep the beasts in a safe place where nobody would be able to get to them, but here they were again. Even the legendaries she had caught on her journey she had released back into the wild such as Lunala and Tapu Koko, though the guardian was always more than willing to lend its strength to her if needed.

Pushing these thoughts off, she focused on the question once again. It may have been five years since she had encountered the beasts themselves, but the feelings that had overwhelmed her upon meeting them were still fresh in her mind as if it had happened only yesterday. "Well, they're fascinating creatures with extreme power. As interesting as they were, they're dangerous as well," she stated. "They're like nothing I had seen before. Far different than the Pokemon we see everyday."

As she spoke, her eyes drifted to a girl that seemed to be trying to act rather smooth as she approached them. It was quite amusing actually. Maybe she was acting in such a manner because she knew exactly who she was or maybe it was for some other reason. Maybe she was one of the trainers that she had sent a letter to. She wasn't even sure what all of them looked like herself and the Professor had helped her send them all out since he had far more experience with trainers from regions outside of Alola.

Fuel
Male || 11 || New Trainer || Questioning || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Faolin

Shaking his head slightly, Fuel offered a genuine smile. "It's alright. I know how easy it is to get lost in this place," he chuckled meekly. "I'm from the area and I still get lost." It was embarrassing to admit such a thing and because of it his cheeks turned a light shade of pink as a blush dusted them. It was purely out of embarrassment. Not like it wasn't unusual for the boy himself to get embarrassed. Due to his shy and timid nature, he was often very easily embarrassed not only by his own actions and words, but by others as well.

"D-do you need someone to show you around?" he asked curiously.

Leaf
Female || 18 || Elite Trainer || Bisexual || Crush: None || Ferry Heading to Melemele Island || Tagged: Open

Making her way back through Heahea City, the Kanto born trainer passed by the many attractions she had previously seen on her way through, making sure to pay closer attention this time. As her eyes landed on an apparel shop, she knew she would have to visit it later on and see what kind of clothing she could pick up to wear on her time here. She didn't have many things that were overly tropical and she didn't want to stand out all too much. This was her time to keep a low profile and finally enjoy some time to herself along with the few Pokemon companions she had brought with her in Wigglytuff and Flareon.

As she approached the ferry once again, she flashed the lady working her island pass and boarded the ship that would be heading to Melemele Island. She had heard there was a mall located in the biggest city there and that was where she planned on starting her own "island tour."

Finding a quiet place near the railing of the ferry, Leaf leaned up against it and stared out at the water momentarily. Hopefully this place was as nice as Professor Oak made it seemed. She trusted his judgement and if her friends were here then it couldn't be all too bad, though she wasn't entirely sure of their reasons to be here. Her first guess was to battle, but even the greatest trainers had to rest, right?
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:03 am

[[ Thank you! ^^ I edited in LuCreaux's picture and now you all get to see how bad I am at drawing people orz
Is there anywhere I can toss in my boy? <: ]]
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 am

Cyra||Female||32||Hau'oli City||Tagged: Moon, Luaya
    "I'd imagine so," Cyra said, swiveling her chair to follow Moon's gaze. Another girl, a trainer presumably. What was important about her? She looked like she wished to butt in, which Cyra wasn't entirely sure about. On the one hand, she wanted to talk to Moon alone. On the other, if the champion was interested in this girl, then Cyra should be as well. "Pokemon from another world..." she said, staring out at the horizon. "Have you ever wondered what their world is like? Why they would want to wreak havoc in this one so badly?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:31 am

Loki | 23 | Hau'oli City Pokemon Center | No tags

When you had a pokemon able to make wormholes, travel was suddenly much less annoying. Jumping from Snowveil to Hau'oli? Loki nearly fell over at the temperature shifted from mild to liable to make them melt. The only saving grace was the warm(er) sea breeze and their sparse dress already: having nothing but a set of... knee-length harem pants and a fur shawl. Hoopa snickered as Loki made a beeline for the nearest shade, hitching a line on their shoulder.

This was going to get a lot of used to. "Don't you laugh," they spat at the confined psychic type, "When I overheat and you have to drag me to somewhere it ain't gonna be funny!" Loki sniffed, and that made Hoopa immediately shift from amused to subtly horrified.

Thankfully, the red of a pokemon center was easily spotted, and Loki ran. They skidded to a stop as the automatic doors slid open for them and relished the blast of cold from the muggy, oppressive heat outside. They made an audible groan of relief, while Hoopa locked eyes on the small cafe.

It was still too warm in the center, but Loki wasn't going to complain. They eventually loped over to one of the cafe's seats and pulled it out so they could flop down into it, but Hoopa already has plans, tapping the side of Loki's face and trying to turn their face to the cafe- and the small basket of poke-beans just behind there in the back.

Loki gave a feral grin. "Go ahead, we could use some," they whispered, eying the stash as the both of them tried to find the least suspicious place to open a portal so Lokin could nick a few of the beans.
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:41 am

Girlgamer174196 wrote:Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran smiles as he earns a response from him. "The name is Giran, and this is my partner, Shadow" Shadow smiles and makes a friendly noise towards the pikachu, saying hello as Giran digs through his bag, pulling out a bag of treats and he hands one to shadow, who happily takes it and nibbles on it. Giran looks at Red and holds one of the treats out towards him. "Home-made, does your pikachu want to try one?" Shadow looks up from his small treat. "Umbreee" he explains to pikachu that the snacks are really tasty then he nibbles on the treat he has again.

red ;; age 18 ;; kanto champion ;; location - hau'oli city ;; tagged- Giran

Red eyed the bag of treats warily, taking a hand out of his pocket to grab one of the Poke-Snacks. Pikachu, enlightened by Umbreon's words, took a small portion off of the piece Red held, taking a very large bite. In only a fraction of a second, the electric mouse Pokemon's cheeks began to buzz with static as he yipped for joy, taking the rest from Red and gobbling it down in record time. Red rose an eyebrow, an amused smirk forming on his face as he watched his partner. The treats weren't so suspicious after all, it appeared.

"...What are they made of?" He asked Giran, his eyes straying from Pikachu, and meeting the other man's. Pikachu, meanwhile finished his treat, making a jumping leap towards Shadow's.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:42 am

[[ okay, I'm just gonna... randomly toss him in and see how this goes xDDD ]]

lucreaux. male. 27 ;;
So this was Hau'oli City. Huh. Quite spacious, lots of room to wander around. The perfect place to lose a Pachirisu.
...Or, not so perfect, depending on how you looked at the situation.
Most people, in the event of losing one of their most beloved team members, would be outright panicking. The crimson-haired man, on the other hand, only looked more confused than anything else. He walked along the beach quietly, glancing around with a small smile on his face. There were no signs of concern grazing any of his features - in fact, he seemed to be relaxed. Pleased, even.
He paused a little ways away from three girls, either not seeming to notice them or not bothering to acknowledge them, and began to think. Would he maybe be in the Pokemon Center? The training school? Hell, this was such a big city that it would appear that he'd never see hide nor hair of his little buddy ever again. Though he was far from freaking out.
LuCreaux sighed quietly and, his smile never once leaving his face, muttered aloud, "If somebody stole the little rat, they'd surely give him back after a few minutes of dealing with him."
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 am

[ you already know pal. you know im a sucker for ships. At least they got cynthia :1 ]

Corey
Male||17||expert Trainer||Hau'oli Beach||Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Open

"This feels very nice. Its about time we have a little vacation." Corey was sketched acrossed A long beach chair with umbrella hanging above him . The boy had his shades covering his eyes, taking the moment to take in the salty breeze of the beach. He haven't felt so relaxed in ages, battling could take alot out of a guy. Meanwhile, Blaine was near Corey playing in the sand. This wasn't like the sceptile to goof around like this, but he was totally relaxing..beside, making sand castles where fun. Little did he knew, Blaine was near by a new pokemon, The Roly-Poly pokemon Togedemaru. The small pokemon was buried in the sand on its stomach, fast asleep. Blaine didn't see the pokemon at first, but saw small pokemon from the corner of his eye. the serious Blaine walked over, thinking it was a beach ball..or maybe a stone or something

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City|| Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Open

" Silvally, claim down..don't bite my finger off." Gladion was outside of the malasada shop, feeding his beloved Silvally some sweet Malasada. The odd pokemon had seem to enjoyed them alot, playfully licking his trainer on the face and nudging him. although Silvally was very odd and scary looking, he actually really playfully like a lilpup. " Whoa..don't lick my face off ok? i'll play with you more later, but not right now." Gladion patted Silvally on the side and started to thin about his sister and mother. He wondered how they where doing..it was sad that his mother ended up like that..but alteast she was recovering. He also wonder about his friends Hau, Sun,and moon..where could they be doing at the moment

Sun
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City||Bisexual||Crush: None||Tags: Open

"Hummm..i don't know if i want these glasses..of these. These will match my outfit..urg, i don't know." An hour pasted, Sun was still in the clothing store trying to pick out what glassed he wanted. The boy stroked his chin, ignoring those who stared at him as he shop..it wasn't anything bad..they where just surprised seeing the ex champion there shopping." Ok..i'll get these." Sun picked the glassed he wanted, heading to the counter to check out."Ok, im finally ready to check out now." the lady behind the counter gave Sun his total and he happily paid for it."Thank you, come again~." The lady smile. Sun nodded." Will do~." with that, Sun walked out the shop and started to think what he should do next
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me