Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby kirbby » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Orange Topaz chuckled. "I don't know what when on while I was gone, but.. Wow." She was slightly snickering. She couldn't help it! After all the time she spent gone, the Temple was now partly some sort of human home!

Blue Topaz seemed worried for her comrade. She looked arounds the 'Temple.' Or if that was really what it was called. That's when she looked outside the window. "O-Orange Topaz? Th-There's others.." She seemed worried. She hasn't had to fight anything before. And she wouldn't want to start now. Especially when she didn't know how to summon her weapon.

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
warm heart, wagging tail,
and a smile just for you!

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
he/she/it ♡ audhd ♡ disabled
#1 cinnamoroll fan

active elsewhere ! ask for
discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Spinel

She looked in to window to see one of them had noticed them, "uh... they might not be. We should not go in there guns blazing, that may provoke them." She started to walk over to the door to open in, she looked at the others to see if it was ok.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirbby » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Blue Topaz's eyes widened when she saw gem come a bit closer. That's when she scrambled to get away. She was so frightened that something would happen. Were these gems homeworld gems? Probably. She was hiding under the table.

"For goodness sake, Blue Topaz. It's not like homeworld is planning to shatter us or something." The orange gem went to get her scared friend from under the table. "If they want to hurt anyone they'll answer to me. I'm sure they're part of the rebellion, like I am. And you're the most trustworthy gem I know. Why would you wanna hurt anybody? I'm sure they're not a problem."

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
warm heart, wagging tail,
and a smile just for you!

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
he/she/it ♡ audhd ♡ disabled
#1 cinnamoroll fan

active elsewhere ! ask for
discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Amber
"So you are fine having me here?" She looked up at Garnet in a questioning way.

Rhochelle
"Rubies fan out!"
The rubies saluted, left the ship and went off to search for gems. She looked behind her to see Yellow Diamond and her pearl.

Yellow Pearl
She snorted, "do these rubies listen to EVERYTHING you say?"

Rhochelle
"They're my crew aren't they?"
She said raising an eyebrow

Yellow Pearl
She huffed and checked her screen.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Yellow Diamond
She lifted her chin up and heald her arms behind her back, "Have you found the Peridot I have been searching for?" She asked the Rhochelle with a firm tone. "I don't want to have to send my Pearl off for this small mission you can't complete." She bluntly said looking over Yellow pearls shoulder as she browsed her screen.

Thulite
He pressed his face onto the glass window making his hair push down on his face. "They are deffinitly Topazes." He assured them as he was getting a good look at the gems. Though I wouldn't fear, The blue Topaz seems to be more uncomfortable then what we are now. They know we are here." He told them in a mutter.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Grandiderite screamed when she saw the rubies begin to search the area. "GUYS THERES A RUBY SHIP HELPHELPHELPHELP!!!!!" She made sure all gems nearby could hear her.

Garnet, hearing Grandiderite scream, rushed over and saw the rubies- with a Rhocelle, yellow Pearl AND YELLOW DIAMOND. "Pearl, Amethyst! Where's Steven?" She shouted.

((Pleas don't let this rp go too fast, because after this we'll need a new plot line AND i may not be so active, I'm going to go on vaca in two days.))
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:18 am

Peridot goes to the warp and waves for Armber.

Jade steps off the warp with topazs .She was a high ranked one with yellow dimond and that dimond was in for a rudde awakening.

(Can I be ruby gurads?)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makoto niijima » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:22 am

i dont even know whats going on. this roleplay is too fast and you guys didnt notice me saying it.
makoto niijima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:34 am

Its moving kinda fast for me and it is my rp)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makoto niijima » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 am

i dont even know where everyone is, and i had said it was going fast previously. why dont we slow it down?
makoto niijima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me