Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby absolutesquash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Grandiderite sighed and dissipated her knife. "It's a hard choice for me, alright? I have- or had- friends back at Homeworld. It's hard to leave that behind." She shook. "B-but I g-guess I s-should take some of m-my own advice." Tears were beginning to well in her eyes, so she covered her face. "I-I guess if I'm h-here now, t-there's no o-other choice!" She laughed nervously. "And the rebellion was all about giving gems choices! But no! Not this time! I have friends on both sides! I can't choose one or the other, and neither would make both sides hate me, and that's the opposite of what I want!" Grandiderite began to glow a little, but I it was a.. Faltering glow. She collapsed. "The thing is, I don't have much against Homeworld. Amber and the peridot where talking about.. Hurting the diamonds. Rose quartz SHATTERED Pink Diamond! Everything I was made for is ruined. I have to choose which side. Either one will get me killed. I-i might a-as well j-just be K-killing m-myself." She finished.

((Emotional breakdown warning))
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Rhochelle
Rochelle she laughed "the diamonds are the reason you are here! Without them we are nothing!"
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Spinel

She took a step back when Grandiderite collapsed not knowing what to do, she soon realized though and knelt down putting her hand on the gem's shoulder. "I know... I know how you feel" she was never good at expressing her emotions but was going to try her best. "It may not seem like it but I had multiple friends on Homeworld but then I learned how horrible the things that they were doing were." She laughed slightly. "Imagine how it felt, having to run away from your friends... everything..." she looked down slightly, "they probably hate me now..." she closed her eyes for a second. "When I arrived at Earth I knew about the Crystal Gems but decided not to join them because I was scared for my life along with not wanting to have to meat my friends in combat." She looked back up at the teal gem, "but that all changed when you came along, you inspired me to join the Crystal Gems. I know how hard it is to make a decision like that but just do what you think is right."
(that was longer then I expected xD)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:36 pm

"Then I guess I'll have to do the same." She turned to Rhocelle. "You may recognize me. I am one of the 4 original grandiderites, and I am now A CRYSTAL GEM! I am no longer a loyal assassin to Blue diamond! I am a rebel!" Grandiderite summoned her knife, and even without rage mode-ing, she was able to make it levitate. "Sweet." She said and swung it around Rhocelle. "If you're going to come on earth, you're gonna have to deal with me! This planet is amazing, better than you!" She knew gems like Rhocelle loved to start fights, but instead Grandiderite took that job. She summoned two more knives. "You can give up now. It's three against one, an unfair fight."

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Lego's are awesome wrote:She shoot a look at Pearl ."Some on through them into the ocean".She said looking back Amber

Repost for p dot )
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Spinel

She fell on her butt when Grandiderite started to yell at the other gem, she got up surprised by the gems enthusiasm. The purple gem walked up behind her and glared, "you will have to go through both of us." She created her bow an three arrows before getting ready to shoot them.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Thulite
His eyes narrowed and shoved Rhochelle aside where they couldn't hurt her, "No." He said with a deep tone as he summoned Two Katars in front of him then gripping them firmly in his hands. "I found her first so you can go back from where you came from and scatter off." He said harshly actually protecting Rhochelle who tried to send him into his gem. "She's my fight." He told them playing with the small weapons in his hands. He knew he was right there in the open for them to pop him but it was worth the chance to do what was right.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Amber
Amber laughed "I know where we can get supplies for new ones." she said looking at the pearl.

Rochelle
She stood for a moment looking puzzles. "I'll be back soon" she disappeared into pink shards. Soon the shards vanished and she found herself in her black and pink ship. She gazed around at her crew of rubies "send a report to yellow diamond. Tell her I arrived safely and found future prisoners."
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Grandiderite breathed and let her knives disappear. "Looks like I'm not the only one who can use some form of smoke bombs." She then turned to Thulite. "Look. I don't think you know, but Homeworld is going to invade very soon. It'll be the Great War all over again, except we don't have as big an army as the rebellion did 5,750 years ago. Most gems were sent as scouts for Homeworld and ending up joining the crystal gems, like me." The teal gem informed Thulite. "I don't know your backstory, but from the training classes I took in assessing gems, you're most likely against Homeworld. Is that right?" Grandiderite asked.

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:58 am

"Really "?Peridot says exited she hadn't worn limb in ancers for 2 mouths
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me