Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby cynical chaos. » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:23 am

Amber
"Lion, please can you introduce me to the ones they call the crystal gems?" She stared around the room that was now close to empty "they might bubble me, so just prepare to watch me poof"
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirbby » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Lego's are awesome wrote:Jade nods ."yub you geussed it".The gem answered her freind ."Nice to meet you".

(( username changed from Chorozo ))

"It's my pleasure. And thank you, Jade. For staying with Blue Topaz." The orange gem smiled, hugging her friend harder. "Shall we head somewhere else? This Kindergarten.." The short gem shuddered. "We should leave. I feel like there's someone here besides us."

The small blue gem nodded. She wanted to leave this place. Too many memories. "I heard gems have weapons. Could either of you help me summon mine?" Blue Topaz didn't know how. Too many years poofed. Five-thousand to sum it. "I want to get stronger." She looked over at Orange, who suggested to try and warp. "But where?" ... "Where's the temple?" Orange had spoken of a temple. Was there a warp pad to there? Maybe she should try later.

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
warm heart, wagging tail,
and a smile just for you!

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
he/she/it ♡ audhd ♡ disabled
#1 cinnamoroll fan

active elsewhere ! ask for
discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:11 am

"There is one in the temple and not all gems have a weopon some can move water or like me grow plants". she said growing a a tree with with blossums on it..
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:12 am

Lion nugded her as if to say I shall try
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:17 am

Shinceon wrote:
Shinceon wrote:Spinel

She stumbled down the temple and landed on her face for the last portion, she got up and looked up to see two gems and the lion. Along with Grandiderite with a knife seeming to try to guard her, she lowly started to pull out her bow, "uh... Grandiderite what is happening?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Amber
She smiled and looked down at Lion. "Let's go."
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Lion roars a new portal
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:55 am

"I don't know.." She watched as the new gem got warped away by the pink creature. "What just happened?" It all had moved so quickly, Grandidierite didn't have time to think. "Well, what now?"
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:17 am

Spinel

She watched as the pink creature warped away, "uh... I am not quite sure..." She looked at the gem still somewhat confused about what was happening, "I don't know... should we follow it?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:00 am

"Maybe? I mean, it's not like we have anything else to do." Besides getting control over your powers! her conscious nagged. "Since we don't know where it went at all, we could at least tell the Crystal Gems about this new gem." Grandidierite reasoned.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me