Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 am

Katarina nodded. Not bothering to fix her hair. She went inside the inn with him. The beautiful red haired woman looked around at all the people in the inn.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:22 am

Once the hue of embarrassment faded from his cheeks, he removed his nightingale armor and slid into the garb of a traveler, he made his way to the front gate and entered again, holding his shoulder as an embarrassed-looking man shoved past him. Keeping his head down, he passed Ingun Black-Briar as she shot up out of the canal, heading straight for her family's home. He sighed under his breath, leaning against the railing near the market. He often became bored when there wasn't a job to do, or a lock to pick, so he found himself wandering where. Zachariah had wandered off to. It was irrational, of course, but whenever that man left the Guild hideout, Gale would always worry for his safety. Maybe it was because he was a fellow nightingale, or maybe it was because he considered Zach a great friend. Honestly, he didn't know.
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:26 am

Zachariah walked inside the inn after her, but before he did that, he spotted Gale standing near the marketplace, looking rather bored. He smiled slightly, then beckoned for his fellow Nightingale to come in after him. Perhaps he and Katarina might finally be able to get along. The two of them happened to be his closest friends, so of course he wanted them to get to know each other. Once he was inside, he trudged up to the bartender, and he murmured a few inconspicuous words into her ear, causing her to leave the room. He flashed a grin over his shoulder at Katarina as he stole three bottles of Black-Briar Reserve from behind the counter.

He took a seat directly beside Katarina and handed her a bottle of the rather expensive mead. "One for you, one for me," he murmured, popping the top off and taking a swig. The third bottle he was saving for Gale, whenever he came inside. He sighed, already beginning to feel a pleasant buzz form in his head.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 am

Katarina looked at the bottle before she took it. SHe opened it and took a sip. Katarina was never a big drinker. The Listener smiled at Zach. "Thanks."
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Gale's eyes came to rest on a familiar form, beckoning him into the Bee and Barb. His lips parted slightly in surprise, watching Zachariah until he disappeared into the tavern. Should he just go inside? He wanted to run back to Nightingale Hall, to conceal himself in the armor again. He wouldn't make it in the tavern doors if he did, though, so he stood there rigidly as he debated with himself on the...complications that may arise if he allowed the listener to connect his name with his face. A few moments later, and the prospect of having a sense of normalcy won out, and he silently, cautiously trudged into the inn, out of his element. Skirting past a few of the patrons, he sat down to the right of Zachariah, giving a weak, almost tentative smile. Right now he wasn't at all the famous thief the public made him out to be; he was just a shy young man.
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Katarina looked at Gale as he sat down. She personally wanted to be alone with Zach but she didn't say anything. She drank more of her mend, trying to keep quite like always.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostTail » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:27 pm

Username - FrostTail
Name - Phydra
Age - Seeing its unknown how long a wood elf's life lasts or what age is young or old I'm going to reply with a young adult
Race - Wood elf
Gender - Female
Personality - Phydra is skilled in conversation, but finds comfort in silence, and is often quiet around people she enjoys being around. The bosmer is rather hard to track down, and when captured is never a prisoner for long. The girl is an assassin, but is loyal to the dark brotherhood and her allies. She makes a good friend for the reason being she'll have your back no matter what. Although the silent and tough type, Phydra has a sensitive side for children and a natural weakness for nature.
History (optional): will be made later and added to
Description or picture: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =400758524 / http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =400758544
Fighting Style - Phydra is quick on her feet and rarely fights something head on. Her arrows meet skulls as she hides from the shadows and strikes silently without notice. She carries around a daedric dagger wherever she goes, rarely puts it down, infact. She has a glass bow with arrows crafted from the same origin as her dagger. She carries around bottles and bottles of health potions, just in case a disaster strikes
Weakness - Her weaknesses are face to face combat. Shes well with fists, but when it comes to swords and axes she can never seem to hit the right spot. It is also killing of children and animals. She buys her pelts, buys her food. She can barely look at the rabbits hung on racks meant for skinning and cooking.
Occupation - She usually makes her money through tasks handed to her by the dark brotherhood, which she is happy to call herself a member of. Other then that she travels, talks to people about their adventures and learns things while making friends
House - Phydra sleeps rarely, usually in trees or in inns. Although she is a loyal follower of the dark mother she never liked the cramped damp air of the sanctuary
Crush or Significant Other - idk yo if anyones interested
Last edited by FrostTail on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please forgive me for being absent, I am very busy and probably will be until school starts
FrostTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:30 pm

{accepted. I will add you to the list tomorrow. If you press f12 in game it will take a screenshot and you can post it to steam from there.}
{I don't know what to do.}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:38 pm

(I could have Za'ji wake up and head back out if you want.

Also, what's the rule on daedric artifacts? I'm considering getting Mehrunes Razor at some point later on.)
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:40 pm

{yes please.}
{I guess daedric artifacts are okay. I will have to make another list for them.}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me