Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby makoto niijima » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:26 am

Lapis Lazuli | Open |
Lapis glared at her, "And why do YOU need to know?" She said, looking up at the homeworld gem. She wouldn't answer at the likes of them. She stood up, and began to walk off. "Come on Peridot." She said, walking away from the sand of the beach. And towards the huge thing that had just crash landed. The thud didn't seem to faze her.

Name: "Amethyst."
Cannon or Oc: Canon.
History: "Do I seriously need to say that again?"
Weapon : A whip that emerges from her gem.
Crystal gem or homeworld: Crystal Gem.
Gem?: Amethyst.
Code word: Crystal Gems!~
makoto niijima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:08 am

Zircon inwardly cringed at the words she was about to say. "Because Homeworld is complete trash now. And I supposed that if I'm going to help or join or whatever kind of rebellion group if would be the infamous 'Crystal Gems.' Convenient I found you all this easily," She said, placing a finger on the tip of the spear and moving it away from her gem a bit nervously. "You all ARE the crystal gems right...I've finally found you all? Earth was hard to get to, let me tell you."
Pearl wavered a bit before straightening and squinting at the gem. "Yes we are the Crystal Gems. I'm Pearl, this is Steven and Connie," She said, holding onto her spear in one hand while motioning respectively to the kids that stood behind her. "And you are?"
"Zircon- But people call me King," The blue gem with a smirk and a little tip of her chin.
Connie stepped forwrd and smiled, offering a wave. "Nice to meat you Mrs. King!" She said, glancing at Steven and back again.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:56 am

Mamal growls

Peridot nods following lapis
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:31 am

(( rip #roleplaying with myself ))

Zircon regarded Connie evenly, her face scrunching a bit. "Yikes. It's been awhile...the inhabitants here have evolved...haven't they?"
"You've been here before?" Pearl asks, folding her arms and raising a skeptical eyebrow.
"Why- of course I have been...I am- USE to be a foreign land explorer and investigator. Me and my team, whoever it consisted of, are generally the first on a planet pre-colonization. I was here for a brief...month...before anyone landed here. I left the day after the fleet was sent for further information gathering," She said, motioning around them. "Of course things have really changed. More tame and basic looking."

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:40 am

(( uhm...bump? ))

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makoto niijima » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:54 am

Amethyst | Steven | Connie | Pearl | King |
Amethyst zoomed to the ruckus as fast as she could. "Hey. Whats all this noise!? I was eating my garbage!" She said, looking up at the big gem "Uh, hey. Homeworlder?" She said, looking closer at the seeming Blue Diamond follower. She examined the gem carefully, before returning beside Pearl, she stood silently, waiting for someone to speak.
makoto niijima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 am

(( actually she's relatively average at 5"4 ))

Zircon paused at the sudden appearance of yet another gem, suspecting more would probably fall suit. "Hi." She said lamely, lifting a hand to wave again, eyes shooting to Pearl as of expecting her spear to return to her chest. When it did not, King relaxed a bit and let her hand fall.

"You expect me to believe you're not here to spy on us or attack us? How can we trust you?" Pearl challenged frowning before turning to amethyst. "This Zircon claims she ran away from homeworld with her team- who all ran off- and came here for put help. Isn't that ridiculous!"

King winced and stepped back. "I can't convince you any better I see. I don't know how to prove it anymore other than my own words. You can't just...act out how in trouble you are exactly. Either I don't get help or German harvested or I get help and have a better chance at survival."

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makoto niijima » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:35 am

well amethyst is pretty short herself, so it'd make sense to her xD ))
Amethyst | Steven | Connie | Pearl | King |
"Sorry Pearl, but this Zircon could provide help to us." she said, switching her gaze between the two. Affixing her eyes on Peridot, who was walking over with Lapis. "Here they come." she added, squinting to get a better view.
Last edited by makoto niijima on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
makoto niijima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:37 am

Loin looks at king

Mamal looks away from the other gems
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:52 am

Name: Amber
Cannon or Oc: Oc
History: She maybe sorta punched white diamond in the face.
Weapon : Tar like sap: She controls a black sap and has four extra arms made of it, one of these arms being a crab hand
Crystal gem or homworld:? She is a home world gem but now a fugitive hoping to join the crystal gems
Gem?: Amber (I know it's not really a gem, it's one of the reasons she punched white diamond)
Code word: Crystal gems
Looks: She is in a black sleeveless leotard and black boots similar to jasper's she has ginger hair that is tied in a high ponytail (very similar to opals hair) (I will draw the hair and edit my post) she has Amber eyes and pale orange skin. Her gem is on her chest.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me