Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby soonyoung » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Thulite
He puffed his cheeks holding his breath and put his hands on his hips as he tried to think of a reply, "What makes you think I'm against them?.." He asked breathing out dramatically as he found a response to give. "I'm just being honest you know." He said looking away from her, He wasn't willing to give her eye contact.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:09 pm

(Is anyone open for Howlite?)
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Rochelle
What would my gem do? She said, clearly being loud on purpose Thats right! I'd turn you in. She laughed and summoned her weapon, the hook gleamed in her hand. She tried to slash it across his gem.

(Might just try this different colour speech thing)
Last edited by cynical chaos. on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:11 pm

dinolil1 wrote:(Is anyone open for Howlite?)

well Im not, but after the fight maybe you can talk to Rochelle.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Thulite
"Wait what!"
He said leaping back away from her hooked hand, His gem was harder to reach because it was on his left ankle. "What are you doing I'm not against the diamonds!" He lied to her in a shout clinching his fists, They began to heat up as he squeezed them tightly. They started to spark Embers as fire grew in them making his fists ignite in flames, "Y-you don't want this!" He said ready to defend himself.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:33 pm

(@Amberdragon Sure thing, I'll just wait a while)
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:27 am

Shinceon wrote:Spinel

She saw Grandiderite dash out of the building, she was really confused as she slowly followed her. She heard someone crying when she stepped outside of the temple and looked around to see the gem under the stairs. Spinel knelt down looking at the gem, "uh... a-are you ok?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:27 am

"I-it's.. I'm.. Just.." Grandiderite couldn't find the right words. She pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it down, ending up in the human village. no gem will ever find me here!
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:37 am

Spinel

She coughed as the smoke spread out and looked around to see she was gone, she started to frantically look around, what did she do wrong? She couldn't find the gem and felt tears start to build up, she started to climb up the mountain to get on top of the statue.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 am

She looked over her shoulder and saw a purple silhouette attempting to climb the temple. Grandiderite sighed. im sorry, she thought, it's not your fault. she sat down on a railing over looking the ocean. Whenever Milky Quartz got upset, she would find words to fit her feelings. Perhaps I should try that. she began to conjure memories of the shattered gem. "Well, I feel scared. And lost, and alone. Like.. Like no one knows how I feel. And like I'm not quite with the crystal gems, but not quite with Homeworld. Like I'm on my own side." She murmured to the waves. "I feel like I still have the slightest but of loyalty to the diamonds, but if I show that, I'll be killed. And if the diamonds find out I'm with the crystal gems, I'm killed. Everyone wants me dead." Grandiderite began to sob quietly, watching her tears fall into the ocean.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me