Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:07 am

Spinel

She nodded putting her bow back in her gem, "we should probably go tell them. Though, we have no idea how these portals work, it could dissipate at any moment for all we know."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:26 am

"True. I don't think that it would be wise for us to use that thing's portal. Also, it might not work for me because..." She stared, embarrassed at her feet. "I can't use warp pads."
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:32 am

Spinel

She looked at the gem with a confused look, "what do you mean you can't use warp pads? Is that even physically possible?" How could a gem not use a warp pad if even other species could use them?
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:58 am

"They say it's a defect in newer gems. They don't know how to fix it. Instead, they give the ones with defects these little orbs." She pulled one out of a hidden pocket. "They work a bit like warp pads, but they can only take one gem. You throw them at your feet, and it creates this dust. You then think of where you want to go, and it takes you there." Grandidierite demonstrated by tossing one towards her feet. She dissapeared in a cloud of smoke, then appeared a few feet away. "I'm running out, though, but i know the recipe."

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:09 am

Spinel

She watched in amazement as Grandidierite teleported s few feet away, "wow... I mean I knew that homeworld was getting better technology. But that is something else, does every new gem have this, portable teleporter?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:18 am

Amber
Amber's eyes shone with the portals glow as she jumped in. Amber found herself in the house she had seen earlier. She sat on the couch and waited, soon enough she spotted........

Plz can the crystal gems find her,
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:21 am

"I only think they're giving them to certain gems, like assassins. A peridot wouldn't have one of these." She laughed. "They're hard to acquire with the materials on Homeworld, so it's a privilege to use them. Warp pads are still probably going to be used most, but these little guys are quite useful."
———————————————————————
Garnet

Garnet warped into the temple house with the other Crystal gems. She saw an amber sitting on their couch with lion. "It's you again!"

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Amber
"Hello, I believe you are Garnet. As you probably know, I am Amber." She said without hostility,
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:06 am

Bismith is geting talked by peridod .Were is Roxi)?
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:49 am

((Idk))

Garnet

"Why are you here, and what are you doing with that lion?" Garnet inquired.

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me