old.

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

old.

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:07 am

hi!
i am looking to buy list bunnies, and sitting cats on my wishlist, any do!!!! these are a bigger iso than the random commons.

i am currently interested in buying any 5 uncommon and below bunnies for 1 gem! just throw me a pm or offer over if you’d be selling!
more looking for’s are listed below, but i’m currently more interested in the above offer!
for selling - sell

buying - buy
Last edited by jiji on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:37 am, edited 89 times in total.
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s ; all pets+items w ; fr gems

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 am

hi there!
i am currently interested in selling my pets for your fr gems and dappervolk potatoes! i have a few rares, lists, and a few older items as well as c$. any pets and items uft are for sale! (except the wishlist locked bunnies!^^)

i also have a few items locked that i’d be interested in selling. just send a suggestion or pm my way.
for gems to c$, i use
1c$:5.9g
and for treasure to gems i use
1g:1000t

my flightrising account is;; addictions <3
Last edited by jiji on Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 27 times in total.
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

interested in buying

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:13 am

interested in buying ;; any wishlist items for 1g per each 1
i am wanting to buy any true date list bunnies that are on my wishlist! the advent ones are preferred, but i’m definitely open to sorting something out with one of the higher lists! just slide me a suggestion or pm over on here and we can negotiate c:
will also just straight swap mine with some gems or potatoes added on as extra!
NOTE ;; i am also looking for any non-wishlist and any non-true date advent bunnies! especially tier 6 ones (:

also looking for the 2016 rare bunnies on my wishlist (buying for 35g) and the 2014 rare bunnies on my wishlist (buying for 55g)!

i have fr gems/treasure to offer, rare msp items and dappervolk potatoes to offer!

not currently looking to buy the following i am currently looking to buy any uncommon and below bunnies for any 5 buns=1gem/50pts.

ignore these momentarily!! i’m more focused on the above,,
all info is on pages under.
Last edited by jiji on Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:53 am, edited 56 times in total.
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: h; fr w; sitting/warrior cats

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:24 am

soft. wrote:

Hello! How are you doing? Great I hope.

I am currently seeking to get all sitting cats including the warriors and lists, and I’m trying to use FR gems and treasure to do so.

If you’re interested please send either the pets over as a suggestion, or pm me telling me what one you have and how much you’re looking for it!

—kay xx
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ignore

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:32 am

ignore these for now vv
i am currently looking for uncommons and below!

pets i am most interested in include ;;
bunnies, dogs, staff pets, cats, sitting cats, foxes, lions, butterfly wolves, dragons, bats, deer, dwarf hamsters, malk pets, owls, squids.

pets i am not interested in buying include ;;
horses, ponies, rats, monkeys, chameleons, guinea pigs, chickens, macaws, nick pets, spiders, syrian hamsters, unicorns.
i buy uncommon and below pets at 5 pets per 2 gems, but i am more than willing to negotiate and work out something else.

ignore this,,
i am currently seeking to trade my fr gems for your list bunnies! i prefer tier 6 and 3 bunnies, but any do for me.
i’m also interested in any tier 7 dogs.
Last edited by jiji on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:48 am

soft. wrote:

I am currently seeking to get all sitting cats including the warriors and lists, and I’m trying to use FR gems and treasure to do so.

If you’re interested please send either the pets over as a suggestion, or pm me telling me what one you have and how much you’re looking for it!

—kay xx
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 am

soft. wrote:

—kay xx
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:16 am

soft. wrote:

—kay xx
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:54 am

soft. wrote:

—kay xx
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiji » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:31 am

soft. wrote:

—kay xx
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me