Sites that DO NOT allow off-site trading [Old thread]

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Re: Sites that DO NOT allow off-site trading

Postby MozartStarling » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm

So I was looking through WolfPlay's rules and it says we can't advertise or discuss other games, but nothing about trading for offsite currency or vice-versa. Could someone link to where it says we can't trade apples, mushrooms, relics, etc. For pets on CS? Thanks!
MozartStarling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstar » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:57 am

RinRandomtime wrote:is xanje alright?

Silverstar wrote:
LemonSpy wrote:
I know it's not on the list, but just making sure, are we able to trade with Xanje?

According to this thread, they seem to allow it. However, this was posted 3 years ago, so it might be inaccurate. The best way is to just contact the admins.
https://www.xanje.com/forums/thread-122976.0

----
MozartStarling wrote:So I was looking through WolfPlay's rules and it says we can't advertise or discuss other games, but nothing about trading for offsite currency or vice-versa. Could someone link to where it says we can't trade apples, mushrooms, relics, etc. For pets on CS? Thanks!

WolfPlay is listed on front page as well.
DuckGoesRawr wrote:
      Just to clarify, Wolf Play no longer allows any offsite trading. I asked on chat and had two mods tell me that they no longer permit it ^^

Also, add Horse Eden Eventing and Draconis Theory to the list, they are from the same creators as Wolf Play, so they also wouldn't allow offsite trading.

I will PM the admin however, and bring a screenshot of her reply in case you need it ^^

Here was her response:

Which confirms that all three games do not allow any offsite trading all together

Silverstar
she/her - adult - avid animal lover
languages: German - English
playing genshin impact like 24/7

Image Image
Image Image
Silverstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuckGoesRawr » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:29 pm

MozartStarling wrote:So I was looking through WolfPlay's rules and it says we can't advertise or discuss other games, but nothing about trading for offsite currency or vice-versa. Could someone link to where it says we can't trade apples, mushrooms, relics, etc. For pets on CS? Thanks!

I can confirm, as a mod there, that we still do not allow offsite trading and/or selling of accounts. As quoted above. :)
The offsite trading rules are found here: https://wolfplaygame.com/rules2.php
DuckGoesRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby syaul » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 am

i dont know where to put this so i'll just put this here.

im wondering if i can post my adoptables but it's that most of them are sold for deviantArt points (and the OTA's includes that option too). is that allowed here?
syaul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoneyLeppard » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:35 am

I have a question! I know deviantArt itself doesn’t allow offsite trading of their products and currencies, but if I wanted to trade characters from an arpg that allows offsite trading, is that allowed?

Desperately looking for lions and snow leopards. Or anything with leopard print!
moneyleppard #3382
art shoppe - closed
MoneyLeppard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mycomni » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:54 am

I'm confused about the Flight Rising rule: is off-site trading not allowed with FR, or is it only the trading of accounts that isn't allowed?
Mycomni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:57 am

hot fries wrote:i dont know where to put this so i'll just put this here.

im wondering if i can post my adoptables but it's that most of them are sold for deviantArt points (and the OTA's includes that option too). is that allowed here?

If you are using the Oekaki to draw them you can post them on CS. If you're just selling adoptables for non-CS things that were not drawn on the Oekaki you can link them in your signature but shouldn't create a whole thread for them on CS.
CaptainLupin wrote:I have a question! I know deviantArt itself doesn’t allow offsite trading of their products and currencies, but if I wanted to trade characters from an arpg that allows offsite trading, is that allowed?

If it doesn't involve CS things we can't really answer that, please ask the involved site(s)' staff.
Mycomni wrote:I'm confused about the Flight Rising rule: is off-site trading not allowed with FR, or is it only the trading of accounts that isn't allowed?

The only form of offsite trading FR doesn't allow with sites like CS is trading of entire accounts. You can trade dragons, gems, treasure, items, etc.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sophiaa » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:06 pm

So, it states pokemon, but there are a few pokemon sites. Does that mean pokefarm?
🖤I've decided to leave chicken smoothie after many awesome years here. I will be trading my pets for ZC and GP on PokefarmQ. Possibly a few other things. You can find my trade thread in the off-site trading forum.🖤
Sophiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Sophiaa wrote:So, it states pokemon, but there are a few pokemon sites. Does that mean pokefarm?

I think they mean the Pokemon games. For example, you can't trade a Rare for a Pokerus Shiny Eevee.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sophiaa » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:30 am

Cocoa wrote:
Sophiaa wrote:So, it states pokemon, but there are a few pokemon sites. Does that mean pokefarm?

I think they mean the Pokemon games. For example, you can't trade a Rare for a Pokerus Shiny Eevee.

Awesome. Thank you just thought I would ask cause I have seen a few threads for it(and actually started one myself a while back that I didn't keep up with but will be redoing)
🖤I've decided to leave chicken smoothie after many awesome years here. I will be trading my pets for ZC and GP on PokefarmQ. Possibly a few other things. You can find my trade thread in the off-site trading forum.🖤
Sophiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me