Wajas and Khimeras for Wishlist Pets!

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Wajas and Khimeras for Wishlist Pets!

Postby BuffyOfTheDead » Mon May 24, 2010 8:22 am

I wasted all my WC on a custom today. :X So this thread is just for actual wajas and Khimeras stuff at the moment. No WC. :P

Like the title says, I'm trading Wajas, WC and Khimeras (http://www.khimeros.com) for CS pets. I might be able to fork over a couple of CWP, but not a huge amount.

Anyways, here's what I have up for offer.

Wajas Sales Account - Not up for trade is the 10 Mil Limited Tempest (unless you want to offer me something amazing on CS -coughs-), Breeding Projects and the Not For Sale wajas. Everything else is tradeable. I may be able to breed you a custom pup if, you want. You can see my customs here. Keep in mind I only breed with the old love pears, not the new ones. I hate the new breeding script.
Khimera Sales Group - Any of these are up for trade.
WC - I have a good amount, so if you have something on my wishlist and would like some WC, let me know!

When trading, I will ask that you send me the CS pets first, before I send the wajas, WC or khimeras. This just ensures me that I don't get jipped. I'll only accept the trade, after I have already sent you what you want.

So yeah, take a look and see if I have anything you like. Feel free to either PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks!
Last edited by BuffyOfTheDead on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BuffyOfTheDead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wajas, WC and Khimeras for Wishlist Pets!

Postby Chaosmic » Fri May 28, 2010 9:45 am

I'm currently selling all of my pets for WC/CWP. I have a few things from your wishlist, so feel free to take a look and make me an offer. :D
Chaosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me