Get FREE PETS! EASY!

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Re: Get FREE PETS! EASY!

Postby Killawolf17 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:48 am

Commented! That was actually really dang interesting to read. I had to make a whole new account though, because I can't for the life of me remember my old password :lol:
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lukasmadeleine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:52 am

Hi! I can’t comment there, but I think the story is a little rushed, you could do better by providing a bit more backstory or information about the character so people can connect to her and care about it. It is an interesting concept, but there’s just not quite enough there to really appreciate it.
Lukasmadeleine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine Dragonfruits » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:58 am

I don't have a Wattpad account, so I'll comment here. I found your story really interesting. I'm not much of a reader, but I liked it. I especially thought it was funny how excitable Aquarius is. She goes from serious one second, to all happy and bouncing off the walls the next. xD I really hope Geumji doesn't get caught with the fire powers, and gets locked away somewhere, though. That would be sad. :o

I'm not that great at making stories for the life of me, so I'm not going to critique anything. Sounded good to me! :D
When everything, everything, everything you touch turns to GOLD.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

#URCactusSupportSquad

Adult Chicken Smoothian - October 25th
Imagine Dragonfruits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me