Characters you just love beyond reason-Not just Crushes

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Characters you just love beyond reason-Not just Crushes

Postby _cirice_ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Hawkeye (or Clint Barton) from the Marvel comics. Movie Hawkeye is good too, but the Hawkeye from the comics has more depth to his personality and is more relatable as a character.

xx.xxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄.

┌───────────────┐

spotifyxxxxcarrdxxxx

└───────────────┘
_cirice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:14 pm

phineas & ferb (:

┏ i'm grace!
work & college
fulltime (help)
and cat mama
au revoir ❦ ┚
woo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruffimutt » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:36 am

Doofus Rick from Rick and Morty because he is wholesome.

Mae Hughes because literally baby daddy goals.

Luigi because he is misunderstood but tries his best

Guzma from Pokemon because ;)
Ruffimutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruffimutt » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 am

As for crushes Alan Rickman in general is cute but his role as Snape is so cute.

I like Hades from Hercules tbh James Woods did him so much justice
Ruffimutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana prince » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:10 am

lexa from the 100 bc shes such a queen i love her
diana prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby netnomad » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:41 pm

One of my favorite characters ever has to be Erik from POTO, I could rant for days about his early life and all that lead to his story's demise!! I probably would if my carpal tunnel wouldn't stubbornly stop my sorry butt from going on with it but!! Go off I guess LMAO
(I sincerely love phantom of the opera too much and all it's characters, spare an obvious few BUT yeah it's the light for me rn hahaa)
netnomad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:51 am

I would die for Corin Cadence from Arcane Ascension. And most the other characters too.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avalon! » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 am

Ok buckle your seat belts chirren! Cause I am overly obsessed and in love with quite a few characters. XD

WARNING!! SPOILERS AHEAD FOR:
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, IT 2017, & STRANGER THINGS SEASONS 1 AND 2
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED XD

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver (Avengers: Age of Ultron 2014):

Pietro is such an amazing character and I love him so much. He's funny, witty, charming, handsome, and a great twin brother to Wanda. He's a few minutes older than Wanda so he calls her his little/baby sister and it literally melts my heart. He is fiercely protective of Wanda and would literally kill anyone who dare lay a finger on her. Not to mention he has an amazing super power of super speed. He and Wanda went through so many Hydra experiments just so they could protect Sokovia and keep each other safe. They were trying so hard to avenge their parents death and find the person responsible for the bomb that collapsed their house and killed their parents. Pietro loves Wanda so much and they are such a good team. I cried so hard when he died. But he did it to save Hawkeye and an innocent little boy. He is a hero and I hope with all my heart and soul that they bring him back in Avengers 4 or another upcoming Marvel movie. He and Wanda's reunion needs to happen. He has an extremely fast healing rate so I think even though he got shot like 20 times by Ultron, that he could of still survived. They did take his body on the carrier with them back to Shield Headquarters, so maybe Shield used some of there crazy tech to bring him back to life. All I know is that he needs to return so that my smol twin children can be reunited. <3

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Avengers: Age of Ultron 2014, Captain America: Civil War 2016, Avengers: Infinity War 2018):

Wanda has to be my all time favorite Marvel character, maybe even more so than her brother. She can read minds, move things with bright red magic that comes out of her hands, and she can manipulate the minds of others to make them live their worst fears. Talk about awesome. She and Pietro were such a great brother sister team, and I loved how she tried to take care of her brother and keep him safe, just like he tried to do for her. I felt so sorry for Wanda when Pietro died. He was always there for her, and he was the only family she had after their parents were killed in a bombing when they were little. He kept her safe and used his speed to get her whatever her heart desired. She didn't deserve to lose him, and her looking so broken and distraught when Pietro died made me cry even harder. She and Vision are a very weird pair in my opinion and I don't like them together at all, but that's just my opinion. It made me so sad that as the movies went on she never talked about her brother, started to lose her Sokovian accent, and started becoming like Vision's protector or something. And she died her hair red which is does not look good on her. I really hope that if they bring Pietro back, which they better bring him back or I'll lose it, that she'll go back more to her Sokovian roots. Super dark edgy black and red clothes, dark eyeshadow, super thick Sokovian accent. Basically going back to the Scarlet Witch I know and love, the Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron when her brother was still alive. I also feel really bad for her because she probably has PTSD from the trauma of the bomb and her brother dying. I'm really looking forward to Pietro's reaction to Vision. It's bound to be hilarious. I really hope that she starts to care more about her brother instead of Vision when/if Pietro comes back. Vision creeps me out. And of course she was one of the many Marvel characters that turned to dust at the end of Infinity War, but she is already confirmed to be coming back. I think they could end up going back in time to stop Thanos from snapping his fingers, killing Loki, killing Vision, and stop Ultron from killing Pietro. That's what I hope any ways. <3

Richie Tozier (IT 2017):

I really don't know why I love this character so much but I really do. He's a total Trashmouth, a huge jerk, and loves to make super annoying accents. But I still love him for some reason. Although he's a jerk, you can tell that he really cares about the other Losers, especially Eddie. Richie and Eddie are literally so adorable and I love Reddie with all my heart. He seems like in his teen years he would be a music lover and wear almost all black and white, and smoke, and paint his nails black and AHHHHH!!! I just love him so much. He also is super funny and has some of the best lines in the whole film, even though that most of them are filled with cuss words. He's just so likable and weird. He has these huge glasses that make his eyes looks really big, and he's always wears these Hawaiian shirts, and he keeps hurting himself by doing stupid stuff so he's always covered in bandages. He's just an over all loud mouth idiot who loves to make "Your Mom" jokes and poke fun at people. He's just a really great and interesting character in my opinion. Not to mention he calls Eddie "Eds" and Eddie calls him "Rich", which is the most adorable thing on the planet. And of course everyone loves the famous line that instantly gets Richie to shut up, "Beep Beep Richie". The clown kinda ruined it though by saying it to him at Neibolt House after showing poor Richie his own fake corpse. Talk about super creepy and traumatic. He also has a sister that's mentioned a few times but never seen and his parents are abusive alcoholics. So he has that messed up childhood, which just makes me love and feel for him even more. Not to mention the whole child eating clown/missing kid fiasco that's probably given him PTSD. He also has ADHD which causes him to have a lot of trouble staying still and on topic, so he blabs on about stuff for a super long time. I really hope they decide to make that "The Loser Club" spinoff series for Netflix! I also can't wait to see his dorky little kid self again in IT Chapter 2. <3

Eddie Kaspbrak (IT 2017):

Eddie is kind of an odd character. He's a complete Germaphobe, wears a fanny pack, and carries an inhaler every where he goes. He loves to point out what an idiot Richie is all the time, and is deathly afraid of getting any injuries or ever getting sick. But I blame that all on his pig nosed, super fat, ugly, psychopath mother. His dad sadly died of cancer which sent his mom into insanely protective germaphobic freakout mode. She barely lets Eddie out of the house, and made him think that he was sick and had asthma, even though he really doesn't. Eddie's own mom lied to him and made him take placebos every day for almost his whole life. They weren't even real pills, they were just made out of sugar and something gross to make them taste like real medicine. He found out that they were fake and you could see that he felt so betrayed. Not to mention the whole Neibolt house thing were the Pennywise pretended to eat him and broke his arm which Richie had to snap back into place. After that happened his mother told off his friends and said that Eddie could never see them again which was the main thing that split up the group and caused Beverly to be alone and get kidnapped by Pennywise. So his mom is basically a horrible person who lied to her own son for years. I also just really love Eddie cause of how funny he is. When Richie makes a joke, Eddie claps back with something super hilarious that makes me laugh every time. He and Richie are literally the most adorable couple ever. I love them both so much!!! <3

Eleven/Jane Hopper (Stranger Things 2016):

Where do I even begin. Eleven is such an amazing, strong, expressive character. She had such a horrible childhood and I feel so bad for her. Dr. Brenner and all the people at the lab were so horrible to her, she didn't deserve to be taken from her mother and experimented on. And then her mother found out about them taking her, and tried to get her back which resulted in Brenner wiping almost all of her memories and turning her into an unresponsive, telekinetic vegetable. Poor Eleven didn't ask to have the power to move things with her mind. They forced it on her. She saved Will and she saved all the others and I think she is such an amazing hero. She and Mike have such an adorable relationship and it killed me when she said "Goodbye Mike". I was literally bawling, and it still makes me cry every single time I watch it. I really love how sweet and kind she can be. She's very shy and quiet but she is incredibly strong. She never uses her powers for bad, and she's so protective of her friends, she would do anything for them. Especially Mike. Which brings me to the well known fact that Mike and Eleven are the most perfect pairing ever and Mileven is literally my life. Eleven is definitely my favorite Stranger Things character. She just has such a complex and interesting back story. The whole thing with Kali and her gang was pretty weird and I know a lot of people really don't like that episode, but I think that it was a fabulous way of showing Eleven how much her friends really mean to her and how much they all need her. Also Mike's nickname for her is so cute. I love it when he calls her El. And I know Hopper is legally her dad and that her real name is Jane Ives turned Jane Hopper but I really don't like his character and nobody calls her Jane. Well except Kali. But that doesn't matter. And I'm so mad at Hopper for telling Brenner where Eleven and the kids were just so they could save Will. They would of found another way to save Will, Eleven could make a portal to the Upside Down for gosh sakes! If it wasn't for Hopper, Mike and Eleven would of never been separated in the first place. Then he found El in the woods in the middle of winter barely surviving and has the nerve to not tell Mike and purposefully keep them separated just so he could keep El "safe" by locking her in his creepy cabin in the woods for almost a year! I just really don't like Hopper. But Eleven is an amazingly complex character and I love her so much!! <3

Mike Wheeler (Stranger Things 2016):

Ok last one. Mike is my favorite character out of all 4 boys, and one of my favorite characters from Stranger Things over all. He's adorable, nerdy, super sweet and kind, and he's an amazing story teller. He believed Eleven when no one else did. He gave her a home and food, and he loved her. I literally don't think that there is a nicer and sweeter boy than Mike. He's so protective of Eleven and Eleven is super protective of him, especially after they're heart breaking separation. It broke my heart to see that after Eleven disappeared that he started behaving badly and breaking the rules. He even stopped really enjoying playing Dungeons and Dragons. He held on to all the toys that she had played with, and refused to take down the fort in his basement that he made for her to sleep in, because they reminded him of her. He sat in her fort and called her on his Supercomm every night for almost a year just hoping that one day she would return to him. His reunion with Eleven was so touching and emotional, I almost cried. I know he felt somewhat responsible for her "death". I am so glad that they reunited and are a couple again, they melt my heart. He is a such a good kid and he didn't deserve to be ripped away from the only girl he ever loved. Hopper deserved to get beat up and told off by Mike. He caused poor Mike and Eleven a lot of unnecessary pain and heartache. That's another reason that I love Mileven so much. Both Mike and Eleven are broken people, but they love each other more than anything and that's all that really matters. <3

So there ya go! I know it's so unnecessarily long lol XD Welp I at least hope you have some fun reading it. If you agree with any of my opinions and/or love these characters as much as I do, then reply to this post or PM me if you wanna talk. My inbox is always open and I'm always looking for new friends that are as obsessed about all this stuff as I am lol. XD Have a nice day! :D

Fpdoglover :)
Avalon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ninetailss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:24 pm

I’m absolutely IN LOVE with Yuri Katsuki from Yuri!!! on Ice. He’s like, so pure?¿? He’s so cute and awkward and precious. He makes the best faces.

Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan. He’s also v pure and small. That show is so scary I wish I could just wrap him up in little blankets and give him a hug.

(I’m starting to see a pattern here)

Cress from the Lunar Chronicles. She’s been through so much and is so fragile.

Haku from Naruto. Yes yes I know he was a villain but I honestly just liked him?? I don’t know what it was? Maybe its because he was so soft? (Spoiler) his death was really sad to me? Honestly confused

Silverstream from the Warriors series. I imagined her to be really pretty. (for a cat) Her love for Greystripe was so pure and I was like “I know she’s gonna announce she’s gonna have kits sooner or later.” Her death was honestly I think the first character I cried over.
they/them meow meow meow
ninetailss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:35 am

MAVIS VERMILLION AND NATSU DRAGNEEL FROM FAIRY TAIL