Pokemon you think needs more love

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Pokemon you think needs more love

Postby Tawnypatch » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:40 am

I dont know if this was done before but im curious

Honestly not sure of the answer myself but i know that gamefreak has been neglecting certain pokemon...
Im lowkey still mad that furfrou hasnt shown up in a switch game...i just want to shiny hunt it :[
Tawnypatch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon you think needs more love

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:02 am

I definitely agree with Furfrou! My personal favorite Pokémon, Miltank, has been in quite a few games, but I definitely see more hate for it than love. Seems to be very misunderstood and disliked thanks to Whitney lol
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smormu » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:06 am

my favourite pokemon are aromatisse, delibird and klefki! the fandom seems to hate them, which makes me sad because theyre all just silly cute little guys…. i feel like if a pokemon isnt big and edgy and ‘masculine’ they get a lot more hate. sigh, such is the life of a fairy main
✧・゚:*Salutations! I'm Dolorosa! [He/Him]*:・゚✧
INTP♡Chaotic Evil♡Clown hell♡Trying my worst♡Smormumaxxing
.<da da dee da doo dada dee dee da dee do>.
I gave everything away a few years ago because I thought I was leaving, but now I’m back! Please send me some trades, I’m trying to rebuild : 3
smormu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeTitanator » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:21 am

I think Taurus deserves more love, they’re a classic from gen 1 and I feel like they could be so much more than the background filler they are at the moment, I feel like potentially a baby, pre-volution of Taurus might work well personally
LeTitanator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:24 am

LeTitanator wrote:I think Taurus deserves more love, they’re a classic from gen 1 and I feel like they could be so much more than the background filler they are at the moment, I feel like potentially a baby, pre-volution of Taurus might work well personally

I think the new Tauros variants helped bring them more attention, but I definitely think it needs a pre evo with Miltank to link them together finally!
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magoland » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:30 am

minior, klefki, morelull, slurpuff, furfrou..... basically all my favorites... i might like fairy types just a little bit

ESPECIALLY shiny espeon. i see so many people hating on it for absolutely no reason other than the fact that it's green....even though IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE AN ALIEN!!!! i love it so much and it makes me so sad that it's overlooked because "green shiny bad"
does anyone else see ...
... how scary it is to exist ??
aeon / autumn / mags
he / it / they
galacta knight kinnie
▰ ▰ ▰ ⚙️🥚💫 ▰ ▰ ▰
proud to be cs' #1 magolor fan :3
i am also quite the enjoyer of outer space , idogs , cartoon network , body horror , breakcore , and fifth wave emo
Image Image
Image Image
Magoland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 553o7 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:31 am

I love Inkay so my answer to any pokemon question will always be Inkay XP
553o7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amio » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:20 pm

My answer will always be Spinda lol I loved what they did with it in Mystery Dungeon but I'm pretty sure it's been cut a couple times now 😭
𝐇𝐢 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐨 !

I've been a member on Chicken Smoothie for the past 7 years but I originally started 10 years ago on a COPPA account! I'm an art student, addicted pet collector, and animator living in the states!

Amio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okami. » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:05 am

furfrou definitely needs more love, im not even sure if gamefreak has let it out of the 3ds era yet....
it's such a shame too, it's got the cutest forms i've ever seen.
Image Image Image
replaying pokemon x/y i've actually started to appreciate furfrou more than when i was younger, i really hope this cute doggo gets the love it deserves and actually GETS ADDED TO THE SWITCH.
lynn . adult . he/him
i'm a very sleepy boy.
feel free to pm, i don't bite... much.
oekaki shop
okami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guinea piggy » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:40 am

Emboar, my favourite starter he is so overheated, and he has one of the best shinies
Archeops, was ruined completely when the games went 3D, was one of my favourite fossil Pokémon, he needs a redesign fr.
Snom, absolutely love this little guy he's so cute and underrated
Houndstone, same thing as snom he's so cute with his little hairstyle
Golisopod, just look at him one of my favourite bug types hes so cool and goofy at the same time plus Guzma used him and he was funny
Primarina, she's gorgeous and strong and overheated for being girly she slays
Toucannon, one of the best early route flying types, he carried my friends sun and moon game love him sm
Tyrantrum, no one ever talks about him, I always loved his design one of my favourite fossil Pokémon
Eelektross, I find him fascinating that they kinda are the only Pokémon without a weakness due to its ability
Ursaluna, I wish you could get her in more games absolute machine was mine in legends Arceus love her design the way you evolve her, everything
Wailord, I adore wailord so much he's a big softie I just wanna give him a hug I got my friend a giant wailord plushie she loves it so much
Smeargle, I had so much fun with one of these doing online battles, I was shocked I thought he was a sheep my whole life a few weeks ago found out he's a dog
( 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓜𝓢, 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 )░░░░░░░░
[♡𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪♡]
░░░░░░░░░░░
[𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒!]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░( 𝓦𝓘𝓝𝓖𝓢. )
[𝑀𝓎 𝑜𝓅.𝑔𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝐿 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒹𝒹 𝓂𝑒, 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 ♡]
guinea piggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me