Dungeons & Dragons Players/DM

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Dungeons & Dragons Players/DM

Postby xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:11 am

I’m curious to see if anyone plays D&D on the site considering how large it seems to be! I’m a player in two current games, and I occasionally DM one-shots. I’m learning and running a full game is 1.) Intimidating and 2.) My schedule is busy as I’m a student. I’d like to run an entire campaign one day either with Beyond the Witchlight or Spacejammer.

I’m obsessed with D&D. I’d love to hear about your characters, campaign stories, or well anything D&D related! 👀

My two characters I play are…

A storm aura Barbarian Centaur known as Zuwara. My pride and joy. She hits hard but can take damage just as easily. She can be… hostile towards those she doesn’t know but adores her friends and girlfriend a lot. Her girlfriend is a Drow Wizard/Bard named Fabala inspired by the Wicked Witch of the West.

My other character is a twilight domain Cleric Hexblood known Aurelius. Described as the party’s “handsome lion man”. I adore playing him as he is very versatile with being able to heal, do damage, and buff the party. My only struggle is the entire party is squishy so most of my turn is spent healing, buffing, and trying not to yell at the party for being reckless. It’s wild.
Image Image
✨ Edge || They/Them || Local Cryptic ✨
xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dungeons & Dragons Players/DM

Postby meeeeeeeedic » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:35 am

Gosh, I haven't played DnD in a while, mostly because my friends are all long-distance... but we did try to start something!

My main guy is an antro rabbit (there's a species name, but I totally forgot) named Halen. He's a bard, but he's pretty dry and angry all the time. He's got a lot of stuff he needs to work out. He carries a flute and lute on him, and his main weapon is a dagger. He's there mostly to negotiate with trouble, if trouble is willing to talk.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

atlas, vega, or jupi // any/all
artist and music teacher.
currently looking for commission work!
info on my site, noctivagant <3

noctivagant // ko-fi // ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
meeeeeeeedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:21 pm

meeeeeeeedic wrote:Gosh, I haven't played DnD in a while, mostly because my friends are all long-distance... but we did try to start something!

My main guy is an antro rabbit (there's a species name, but I totally forgot) named Halen. He's a bard, but he's pretty dry and angry all the time. He's got a lot of stuff he needs to work out. He carries a flute and lute on him, and his main weapon is a dagger. He's there mostly to negotiate with trouble, if trouble is willing to talk.

The two games I play are exclusively online with Roll20! Most of my one shots are online as well but I also help out the local D&D club by volunteering as a DM. I don’t care for playing in-person as I struggle with printing out maps big enough for the table and keeping track of enemies when acting as DM. I’d probably fair better as a player in an in person game.

Ohh, Haregon! Or rabbit-folk? Depends on when you played it and if it was homebrew or canon to Beyond the Witchlight. Either way, it’s a fun race to play. I’ve never met an angry bard before! He sounds wonderful. 💜
Image Image
xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:09 am

i've always wanted to play it but had no one to play it with, but this weekend i'm gonna play my first game! it's gonna be a one-shot and my character is a spirit medium! I instantly went with homebrew race and class,, i couldn't help myself

my character is a priestess that has a spirit guardian of a 7feet tall nun and is not fully sane. im sooo excited to get to play her

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x✧ hi, i'm exy/aklime ✧
xxxxx✧ she/they ✧
x.xxxuma's storage
xxxxxxxart shop
xxxExyw#8101 (discord)
xx,,xxx toyhouse
xxxxx sketchbook
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:05 am

Exyw wrote:i've always wanted to play it but had no one to play it with, but this weekend i'm gonna play my first game! it's gonna be a one-shot and my character is a spirit medium! I instantly went with homebrew race and class,, i couldn't help myself

my character is a priestess that has a spirit guardian of a 7feet tall nun and is not fully sane. im sooo excited to get to play her

Congratulations! I hope the one-shot goes well for you. I adore one-shots a lot as they’re easy to DM and as a player, it allows me to make a new character for my collection.

Also, nothing wrong with homebrew! I’ve played a Naga and Gorgon that were home brewed race wise for a West Style March pbp. For the campaigns I’m in currently, our DM homebrew a lot of stuff for us. Despite my centaur being a Barbarian, she has a fighting companion (Raccoon) who can work a basic slingshot. It’s amazing.

Feel free to come back and share how it went. I love hearing about others adventures! :)
Image Image
xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guroboss » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:42 am

ooo ttrpg thread!! I'm currently playing in a campaign that we've been running since around September? this is the first campaign I've played in and having an amazing time so far!! I'm actually currently working on some art of my character who's a changeling artificer (alchemist) and I may multiclass into warlock for ~flavor~ eventually!

also working on DM notes to run Rime of the Frostmaiden with some of my coworker, and one day hoping to run Vampire: the Masquerade when I get comfy with DMing!

edit: also now that I can draw more consistently HAD to edit with this meme I made of our party from the pov of our poor tired sorcerer who was just trying to relax with some ale pong when I rolled a 20 to give her disadvantage by giving her the most unsettling stare possible

friday. they/she. bi. adult. istp.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸ☎
𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨? 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩❜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚?
playing: bg3 // watching: tokyo ghoul⏤⏤ spotify. toyhouse.

📌naming all my pets!
📌current count:
847!
guroboss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:30 am

guroboss wrote:
    ooo ttrpg thread!! I'm currently playing in a campaign that we've been running since around September? this is the first campaign I've played in and having an amazing time so far!! I'm actually currently working on some art of my character who's a changeling artificer (alchemist) and I may multiclass into warlock for ~flavor~ eventually!

also working on DM notes to run Rime of the Frostmaiden with some of my coworker, and one day hoping to run Vampire: the Masquerade when I get comfy with DMing!

edit: also now that I can draw more consistently HAD to edit with this meme I made of our party from the pov of our poor tired sorcerer who was just trying to relax with some ale pong when I rolled a 20 to give her disadvantage by giving her the most unsettling stare possible

I’ve been in my current campaign /first campaign for about two years now! It’s coming to an end which makes me upset but it’s been a wild ride! I absolutely adore your Changeling artificer/future warlock. I’ve never played an artificer before but they look intimidating to me. I’m so glad you’re having fun!

Also, same brain! I’ve been looking into Vampire the Masquerade because I’d love to run a game and perhaps be a player in a game one day. My struggles is finding a group due to the content as I’d like to stay true to the lore/games.

Lmao I love the memes that stem from games. Our bard has invented “Your mama” as a joke. We have ruined an entire towns supply of orange juice. My character has stated “I plead the fifth” and now that’s a random saying now- Also, we’ve been punished for saying “Dear God” too much. Now whenever we say it, a deer god shows up and asks us what we want. The list goes on and on.
Image Image
xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:59 am

@xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx: Is this two year campaign that's coming to a close the on where you play your Barbarian or Cleric? As someone who loves playing support, Twilight has been one of my favorite Cleric subclasses (probably up there with Grave). I started playing a Twilight Cleric in Adventurers League last year (I don't get to play her too often, since we don't have AL in my hometown, but when I visit the US I try to catch a game or two). She's a firbolg named Adastra, and this is some art I made of her c:

I'm curious to hear more about Aurelius if you're still playing that character!
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonderingseas » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:10 pm

this question is good but its been a good bit since i played but it has been fun

but the people i have played is a mad monk. it was a cleric that had a zero on religion "i know surprising"
but they were a drow with a long sword and heavy armor. i bult her to pack a punch. "lol" and she haled from the planes of eurisa and a healer that was sick of standing in the back and not fighting. "i kinda went overboard on the back story"

and the other one is a retired general of her home country she ran trying to live a life of peace after fighting. she is a fighter that has 2 hand axes and studded leather armor. she an elf. she try's to avoid fighting because she is just so tired of the fight as she calls it
:)
Wonderingseas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:40 am

My main is a homebrew race known as Trashfolk which are small, goblin speaking creatures that resemble Opossums, Raccoons and Skunks. Willow is a mother whom been separated from her husband and children after the ship they were on was attacked and is now on a long quest to learn about their fate/whereabouts and to hopefully reunite with them someday. She was a skilled Ranger in her youth and was basically forced out of retirement for this journey. Although her skills are a little shaky at the moment, her pet/travel companion, Hemlock (giant cane toad), keeps her safe!

Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me