Characters you hate from medias you love

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Characters you hate from medias you love

Postby rcb » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:20 am

i have a burning hatred for chet shaft from scott the woz and im not entirely sure why i just do not like him
rcb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *JACKAL* » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:01 am

I'm assuming that games count?

Micah from Red Dead Redemption 2. He ruined everything for the Van der Linde gang. If you know, you know :x
Last edited by *JACKAL* on Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█

Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furina. » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:04 am

Sampo from Honkai Star Rail I just cant stand him for some reason

My name is Bubble (or Artemis)!
any pronouns | ace lesbian
adult

I like to draw! Im fixated on Re:Zero, FGO, Hi3rd & hsr, Genshin, wuxia/xianxia novels (tai sui, tgcf, jwqs main) but I like other things too!
Im kinda anxious and might not reply to all DMs but I'll usually try to.
I also tend to disappear for months on end

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helpless » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:07 am

MAHITO. I just can't even- especially after the newest JJK episodes. I cannot fathom how he has any fans (no offense to those who like him) it's just baffling. I'm glad Mappa is making him ugly every time he gets hit in the face. Smh.
h╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
h║ ✻ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ! ✻ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ. ✻

h

h
ɪ'ᴍ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ & ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ!(ᴄsᴛ)
h

h
hhhhhhhh]✻ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ! ✻
h╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
h

h

h

h

h

h

h

hhh"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚢.. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎." -𝙱𝚊𝚗

hhhhhh*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✻ 𝙱𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 ✻ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Helpless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moontower » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:05 am

okay i forgot about this thread. LORROAKAN from BG3. I am going to say so many bad words to him. I went to him IMMEDIATELY to save my sweet boy Rolan. and to rob him because he sux. xoxo. Also??? like everyone over 18 from Revolutionary Girl Utena. All of the adults suck exceptionally.
♕ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♕
music
misty mountains
backyard
you're smilin (but i
don't believe you)

movies/shows ♡
the hobbit/lotr
criminal minds!
the good place
i don't feel at home
in this world anymore
𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 [𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴], 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺.
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴, 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯’𝘵.
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥, 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯’𝘵
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺’𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦
𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯."
-Samwise Gamgee

Moontower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:34 pm

i cannot explain the genuine rage this girl fills me with oh my god she makes me so mad i hate her. do not even get me started on her fans theyre all insane and obsessed with death and gore and will call you ableist for finding her annoying or a red flag for not liking her. literally her fans are worse than her but theyre both insufferable

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okami. » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:14 pm

i cannot explain the amount of rage rei from hypmic gives me.
lynn . adult . he/him
i'm a very sleepy boy.
feel free to pm, i don't bite... much.
oekaki shop
okami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:19 am

Ok first of all ; Bramblestar from WC. Any explanations needed?? Nope. But just in case you do : he's a liar, he's manipulative, he's abusive and he failed his job as a leader.

Second of all ; Shirahoshi from One Piece. I couldn't stand her. She's like one of the worst written characters in One Piece. Are you telling me they knew she can summon the giant fish dudes which is what classifies her as a weapon and they did nothing about it? She would've been ONE tapped by a random villain that made his entire personality about her that even Chopper with no candy could neg diff if not for Luffy?!??!? And the world gov didn't go after her??? Ok MAYBE my memory is blanking because It's been a while since I rewatched any OP BUT THAT JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!! ughghghh!!!!!!!!! And not only that but she's just annoying in general-- I'm pretty sure anyone who's watched the show agrees--

Third of all ; God I hate Deku from MHA. The fact is fanon Deku actually appeals to me because the fandom makes him look at least a tiny bit smart or smug. Or adds any other likeable character traits. In fact I'm that one villain Deku AU enjoyer. But his canon version often makes my blood boil. He's not a likeable character. You can't convince me. And not only that but he's not well-written and his behavior often contradicts his behavior in the past. I could go on a lengthier rant but I'll keep it short for now.

Fourth of all ; Clint from Stardew Valley. My guy get away from my wife we've been married for 10 years. No I don't care about your shoes. And seriously? The recipe you give me requires me to spend more money each time I utilise the item ( if you translate coal into gold that is ) than if I just cracked the darn geodes at your place?? Good lord. The worst NPC this game has.

That's about it, I think

my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
owuz / shalf ♕
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
falconian nationalist ♕

imagine living ♕
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
«take us now»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:12 am

pisto pesto pasta wrote:Ok first of all ; Bramblestar from WC. Any explanations needed?? Nope. But just in case you do : he's a liar, he's manipulative, he's abusive and he failed his job as a leader.

THIS. NOT TO MENTION THE WAY HES TREATED SQUILF??

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:26 pm

Love remembering this thread exists. I haven't gotten into too many more fandoms recently BUT I do have another wc one.

If you know me you know that I absolutely am a people Mapleshade defender, excuser, and apologizer. I love her very much and she is one of the best written villains in the entire series if you ask me (as someone who has not read any of the newest arc) However, I can also get behind many of the other characters in her story. Frecklewish, I can absolutely understand why she was so upset. Because I mean hey your brother was just murdered by Riverclan and oh hooray someone is expecting his kits WRONG they're the kits of a RIVERCLAN cat. So she gets a pass from me.

Reedshine can also be excused! She didn't know she was a side chick(or that Appledusk had a side chick? Confusing) so you can't really blame her. Personally if her and Mapleshade dumped him and became lovers that would be great. But anyways

The two I cant excuse are Appledusk AND FREAKING RAVENWING. Appledusk is a cheater and a liar no matter what way you present him and if didn't he cheat on Mapleshade (or on Reedshine depending who was with first) The problem would've been smaller and the idiot wouldn't have died. But my real beef is with Ravenwing. WHAT EVEN. WHAT. "Oh its his duty to out Mapleshade as a traitor!" So many cats have been half Clan and still accepted even after they were discovered (COUGH COUGH LEAFPOOL COUGH COUGH GRAYSTRIPE) AND MAPLESHADE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG. She was suffering enough, and the suffering would've gone on EVEN IF a certain cat kept his mouth shut. She would've had to either 1. Live a lie with Frecklewish. 2. Tell Frecklewish the truth and hope that she udnerstood(UNLIKELY) or 3. Outted herself INTENTIONALLY and hoped that her Clan would let her stay or at the very least allow her to stay until the kits were old enough to leave. RAVENWING HOWEVER forced a mental unwell queen with kits into the wild with no help or safety. He is unforgivable and I say his death was deserved. Frecklewish? I could argue for her. Appledusk? I wouldn't WANT to but I could. BUT RAVENWING? NO CHANCE

Thanks for coming to my TED talk. On the next episode maybe I'll fixate on literally any other media? Maybe I'll rant about my own characters that I hate (Looking at Mercury and Dr. Dimitri. Hate them)
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery