fictional characters u would defend with your life

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: fictional characters u would defend with your life

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:11 pm

I meant to only write one character here but instead you are getting my Faves Of All Time from every media I've currently consumed LOLLLL

starlight glimmer from mlp: wdym she manipulated a buncha ppl i can't hear u. shes my queen ✨

varian from tangled: HE'S A CINNAMON ROLL WHO CAN DO NO WRONG!!! I WOULD 100% KILL FOR HIM.

the collector from the owl house: ALSO A PRECIOUS BOI!! HE'S JUST A LIL GUY!!

entrapta from she-ra: she's just me if i were really into tech honestly. i feel like my autism is very similar to hers. if i see anyone who dislikes her i WILL take it personally.

peridot from su: she's just a lil gremlin i love her sm

pearl from su: *writes a 5 hour long lecture on why she is amazing (and pretty)*

misty brightdawn from mlp g5: I am not a huge fan of g5, i actually actively kinda dislike it, but OMG DO I LOVE MISTY. I WILL ABSOLUTELY PROTECT HER WITH MY LIFE. SHE'S SO ME HONESTLY.

dovewing from warrior cats: honestly is probably the only one on here that hasn't done something at least slightly morally questionable. the fandom is way too mean towards her. she is THE best character in warriors. she's very relatable as well, and i could go on for hours on why she is very neurodivergent codded honestly. she deserves to do something morally questionable, just for fun.

honarable mentions:

sir pentious from hazbin hotel: now I wouldn't have listed him here since I don't feel a strong connection to him like I do with the rest of these guys (plus, i love almost every character from hazbin equally and would be likely to defend all of them this way), but, friend said he was annoying, so i have chosen to take it VERY PERSONALLY and WILL FIGHT OVER IT. he's a very precious bean. that's all i have to say. case closed.

edit: adding sci-twi from EGQ, and pomni from TADC.
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||ND||therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation (specifically hyperfixated on hazbin hotel atm), Drawing, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze rn they are the bestest friend ever <3
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes