HTTYD Discussion Forum.

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Whats your favorite dragon.

Poll ended at Sat May 07, 2022 3:49 pm

1.Nightfury
33%
2.Deadly Nadder
No votes
3.Gronkle
No votes
4.Monstrous Nightmare
No votes
5.Deadly Zippleback
No votes
6.Terrible terror
No votes
7.Bewilderbeast
No votes
8.Deathgripper dragon
No votes
9.Lightfury
33%
10.Other please comment below
33%

Total votes : 3

HTTYD Discussion Forum.

Postby The Shattered one » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:06 pm

Hello and welcome to the How To Train Your Dragon Discussion forum take note that everyone is welcome to either draw add ask questions about anything pertaining to this subject!
DO NOT START FIGHTS IN THIS DISCUSSION PAGE!
Please bump this thread
Attachments
Toothless and Hiccup.jpg
Best buds
Toothless and Hiccup.jpg (271.26 KiB) Viewed 151 times
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HTTYD Discussion Forum.

Postby The Shattered one » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:40 pm

Have you heard the word A live action remake of our favorite movie!
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boolif » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:30 am

wait no cuz i have a dream as a kid it got a live action remake ;-; awesome it could be happening now tho! also i am literally obsessed with httyd (it can be a problem sometimes)

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:59 am

So far the information I know is simply this they said they have a perfect cast but I'm crossing fingers they do it right after all Disney has made their mistakes in reimagining their own classics. But seeing the CGI will most likely help a lot!

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boolif » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:28 pm

yea im excited to see how they interpret the dragons in a more “realistic” way, it’ll be interesting to see if they change anything about the dragons designs

Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caitlin-or-something » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:49 pm

I'm very excited but also very nervous because I think it's the first DreamWorks liveaction and I really hope it doesn't turn out like the Disney ones. Don't get me wrong I loved a few of the Disney remakes but also a few were just awful!

Floof-or-something is my partner <3

Caitlin-or-something

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:11 am

Oh yes that's what I'm terrified about but the worst would be cast choice for me and designs 😭 if they go Disney route they would have ruined my childhood dreams. Anyways here's a question what's your favorite dragon series movie or other?

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boolif » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:48 am

i just hope they dont cast like a bunch a middle aged people for the cast (looking at you disney) also im not sure since i dont really have favorites i like the skrill, flightmare, changwings, speedstinger, nightfuries, and the triple stryke is pretty cool. also can we talk abt what happened to the race to the edge bewilderbeast that lives under berserker island, like what happened to it ;w;

Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:01 pm

Well following to HTTYD 2 (You mean the egg) Well if you have finished the entirety of the series Hiccups mother takes the egg and raises it to be the Bewilderbeast in the 2nd film :) I do love smothering smoke breaths and one other I don't have many choices in dragons when it comes to the series. (The race to the edge series is before HTTYD 2)

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boolif » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:43 pm

mhm i know the egg goes to valka but im talking about adult bewilderbeast that froze johann, does it just live in the middle of the earth or smth?? ;-;

Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me