My Little Pony/Ponytown discussion

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

My Little Pony/Ponytown discussion

Postby Cinque » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:46 pm

It seems like just yesterday when I first discovered MLP. I immersed myself in the stories, characters and the fandom with no regard for whether it was regarded as weird by other people. This fandom really saved me. Although I drifted from it for a few years, I came back to play Ponytown! It’s not quite what I expected it to be, but I’d love to make some friends on the platform. What are your stories from the MLP fandom? How’d you first discover MLP?
Cinque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Little Pony/Ponytown discussion

Postby unicoboy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 am

While I don't play Ponytown I figured I would reply anyways
I can't exactly remember what got me first introduced to G4, I always liked ponies (I'd watch G3 and Pony Tales as a kid) but after watching a few episodes I was hooked. Without it I probably wouldn't be alive today, I've even got a Twilight Sparkle tattoo now
The show is a great emotional outlet and helps revive values and lessons that are easily forgotten, I'd def reccomend anyone who hasn't yet to check it out
unicoboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toydog21 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:38 pm

I started watching a lot of the later episodes that I didn't watch before and I got back into watching MLP it's cool. As for ponytown I had a little play again recently but tbh I never really understood it ;^^
ImageImage

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. But 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. Put this on your siggy if you are in the 1% of people who would be by a dragon's side forever.
Toydog21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FruityPieQ » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:05 am

I started watching when it came out I think, I just saw it on TV and loved it haha. I used to be super obsessed but then it died down for a couple of years and now I'm extremely obsessed all over again lmao. I was also surprised at how much PT has changed, I go on it nearly every day now! As well as the Pony Town custom servers like Ashes Town and Mystical Meadows
Hello! You can call me Pixel or Nick, he/they. I have absolutely no idea how to code a signature to make it look nice <3
FruityPieQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitzitheJulianDevKin » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:31 pm

I grew up with the show and I still part of fandom
For ponytown however I play it when I not lazy and anything if you see a skin that looks like my main fursona cosplaying as Dr.Livesey or me in a pirate/Rockstar like outfit that’d be me your own avatar be interacting with
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
proud owner of 7 Plushie Dreadfuls plushies! Counting the seven deadly sins bunnies
#hadagigglefitabouthowbadSemataryssongswere
“Was that the bite of 87?”-Me during the fnaf movie 2023
“Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?” ASMR-Ghostemane
KitzitheJulianDevKin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrikanez » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:11 am

I have a couple of Ponytown OCs. Never really played with them exactly, but I made them, and sometimes wander around as them. I'm in the fandom, but I'm not... HEAVY into the fandom as I used to be a year or so ago.
Arrikanez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostlovebirdz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:22 am

I grew up with Friendship is Magic. I still have the toys my parents bought for me back then. I've been getting back into the fandom recently and really enjoying it. It's sad that it's not as alive as it used to be in 2013.

Lost/Ava/Briar

she/they/meow

Adult | Halloween pet collector

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage Image
Pet's name: Hayley Williams

Lostlovebirdz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 12th » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:27 pm

I'm pretty much the same as everyone else here and grew up watching the show. I was a bit late getting into the fandom (after peak hype) and mainly just observed and enjoyed the series and fandom at a distance. I was also in that phase of "I shouldn't be watching children's cartoons" even though I was literally a child. 😭

It's something I'm getting back into as of recent with my partner! I introduced him to the show and we're having a lot of fun discussing about the world, the characters, the lore, and everything really. I hope to eventually make pony plushies of our ponysonas since I've ALWAYS wanted to obtain or hand make a plush of my characters. Nonetheless, it's just so awesome to be able to discuss MLP:FiM with someone again.

{ -she/they - we ball-}
x- xxo

[663/669] bunnies

12th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:08 am

Hi! I remember creating so much fanart in the early days of MLP:FiM. I discovered it from a friend, who was obsessed with the show. Along with the internet culture surrounding it, I became enticed and began watching it!
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xImage

xxxᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛxx
xx..x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx.xthey/he.xx adult
xx.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.xxxMy Art xYouTube
x
x
x
x