Looking for an Old Book

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Looking for an Old Book

Postby slccat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:05 pm

My boyfriend and my anniversary is coming up, so I wanted to get him something real nice. My boyfriend used to have this book. But he can't think of the name or author or anything that can help me find it. I have looked everywhere but I can't find it. So I am reaching out to the internet for help.

He described it so here, let me try. He said it was a picture book, but the pictures were kind of grainy and dark, not pretty and bubbly like a lot of kids books now. It was about this troll, who lived in the woods with his family. He wanted to start human school, so his family finally let him. When he went to school people made fun of them, so the father troll set a curse on the kids. Whatever they made fun of him for, they got that thing on them. He said there was also a page with the troll riding on a bicycle with square tires. My boyfriend is over 20 years, so the book is older than that.
slccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for an Old Book

Postby DoomyPanda » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 am

The Troll Who Went to School by Don Arthur Torgersen :D
"So when walking, walk with our whole being. When sitting, sit with our whole being. When standing, stand with our whole being.
When speaking, truly be there. Speak with the whole of our being."
DoomyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me