games you hate

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: games you hate

Postby marston<3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:35 am

kole rhi wrote:all gun-involved games, like fortnite and call of duty. i find it disgusting, so when my dad forces me to play those,
i just shoot the dead man over and over till somebody kills me.

i prefer calm and not-timed games, with a slight plot twist in it.

I like shooter games that have stories. Some of the Call of Duty games have stories to them. Take Red Dead Redemption for example. Both games have good stories, and yet you have to shoot a heck ton of people. Like CoD: Ghosts, It has a alright story to it. But those multiplayer games like Fortnite and PubG, Just make it hard to enjoy those types.
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:31 am

harvest moon: light of hope.
*vent warning*
Haverst moon: a title everyone knows and loves but; im not competely sure about it but, but some other company bought it? anyways, harvest moon isnt harvest moon, its actually story of seasons that is harvest moon now. This new game; mind you 30$! (double the amount of my favourtie farming game, stardew valley. It's a mobile game, terribly ported to PC, one screen says "tap". It has no skill progession, and assume you are dumb, like telling you how to do the most obvious things. I hate this game, dont buy it for the nostagia attacted to the name.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
░░

SAPPHIRE
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
hello ! :)
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
░░
░░
░░
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:09 am

navybluechilipeppers wrote:harvest moon: light of hope.
*vent warning*
Haverst moon: a title everyone knows and loves but; im not competely sure about it but, but some other company bought it? anyways, harvest moon isnt harvest moon, its actually story of seasons that is harvest moon now. This new game; mind you 30$! (double the amount of my favourtie farming game, stardew valley. It's a mobile game, terribly ported to PC, one screen says "tap". It has no skill progession, and assume you are dumb, like telling you how to do the most obvious things. I hate this game, dont buy it for the nostagia attacted to the name.

Ugh, Harvest Moon is so boring. I can't even get past the tutorial. To be honest i don't really like Stardew Valley either and i wanna refund it badly. The only games I've played where i have enjoyed the farming systems were Minecraft and Slime Rancher.

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coopsbro » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:42 am

boba-tea wrote:
navybluechilipeppers wrote:harvest moon: light of hope.
*vent warning*

Ugh, Harvest Moon is so boring. I can't even get past the tutorial. To be honest i don't really like Stardew Valley either and i wanna refund it badly. The only games I've played where i have enjoyed the farming systems were Minecraft and Slime Rancher.

The new harvest moon games are so lame I can't get over it. I miss my gamecube harvest moon lol. I did play some story of seasons and it's definitely better but I still miss playing a wonderful life for days straight
quitting, take my stuff
coopsbro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:26 am

Arthur Morgan' wrote:
kole rhi wrote:all gun-involved games, like fortnite and call of duty. i find it disgusting, so when my dad forces me to play those,
i just shoot the dead man over and over till somebody kills me.

i prefer calm and not-timed games, with a slight plot twist in it.

I like shooter games that have stories. Some of the Call of Duty games have stories to them. Take Red Dead Redemption for example. Both games have good stories, and yet you have to shoot a heck ton of people. Like CoD: Ghosts, It has a alright story to it. But those multiplayer games like Fortnite and PubG, Just make it hard to enjoy those types.

a game with a solid, good story is usually a great game. Fortnite is fine if you like being dropped into an arena with literally no point to it except to slaughter others. I recently got Apex Legends though and I love it.

I kinda wish Evolve servers didn't shut down. I don't like Fortnite because it felt limited and repetitive. In Apex and Evolve you get to choose your character + class, and you could experiment. I thought I wouldn't like Apex because I'm not a big fan of those arena games like pubg and fn but I actually love it and I play with friends often.

Evolve game me those options and while it did get very repetitive and boring, it could have been a much better game if it had a solid story to it and more game options.

I'm rambling, idek.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:29 pm

I’m just gonna pop in here so hope you don’t mind

I hate fortnite, can’t get into it. I like fallout 4 but hate fallout 76. I’m quite picky with my games. Some I love and some I hate but can’t list them all 😂.

I was also never banned from games. Obviously G and pg when I was little but once I hit 15+ I just bought my games and never had complaints from my family.
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby negati » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:46 pm

I'm having trouble thinking of a game I hate.

People say they don't like games because they're "overrated" or have mean fans which I get, but I never thought it fair to judge something somebody made based on how somebody totally different reacts to it. I have a hard time hating things.
Image Image
dtcay | ocs for pets | pet collection & more (wip / vih) | trade me!

Selling newborns & more!
Offer on my pets! vvvv
ImageImageImageImage
negati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W1sh » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Fortnite is an okay game in itself, but most people who play it are toxic and rude!
My 8 year old brother joined a game and he said he also played Minecraft to get a conversation going, and these two teenage boys told him he had mental issues because of it. This was immature, of course, but it hurt my brother.
He's experienced it before and refuses to quit the game.
Fortnite just takes little kids money
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
He/They

xxx
Enby

xxx
hi yes my signature is kinda messed up LOL, but yea I don't really use this site anymore but I do occasionally log in! go check out my giveaway, ill be checking in every few hours to accept the trades!
xxx[center][Go look at my bro rn🔪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
Send trades!

xxx
Please be fair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W1sh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:59 am

Juniper Deer wrote:Fortnite is an okay game in itself, but most people who play it are toxic and rude!
My 8 year old brother joined a game and he said he also played Minecraft to get a conversation going, and these two teenage boys told him he had mental issues because of it. This was immature, of course, but it hurt my brother.

when I played with my friends, I was surprised at how rude 10-15 year olds could be. It's just some people, of course not the whole fn community.

"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:24 am

aris. wrote:
Juniper Deer wrote:Fortnite is an okay game in itself, but most people who play it are toxic and rude!

when I played with my friends, I was surprised at how rude 10-15 year olds could be. It's just some people, of course not the whole fn community.

Sometimes my friends legit force me to play Fortnite because that's the only game we both have that we can all play (a lot of us don't have PS Plus, so even if we have the same game chances are we can't play it together.)
I remember being over at there houses, sometimes they're over at my house (i literally have these 2 friends who are brothers who don't let me play anything but Fortnite and Brawlhalla when they come over like oh my goddd can we play an actual good game) and some kids on there decide "lol let us be toxic"
There insults mean nothing to us because we're old people and they're fetuses but it's still stupid.

Oh yeah, also, Brawlhalla. This has to be one of the worst free to play games i've ever played. Just imagine Super Smash Bros, an amazing game, but watered down by a lot, with ugly characters, bland stages and like 3 items. Yep, that's the game.

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me