App/Game suggestions !

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: App/Game suggestions !

Postby OzmeoTree » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 pm

I played Sproggiwood on PC but it started as an app; might be worth a try. There was another rogue-like app I used to like but I forget the name. It was space themed and must have been free (since I mostly use free apps). Zoombinis (which started as a PC game years ago) also has an app now, but I got it mostly for the nostalgia and I'm not sure what age groups would enjoy it. Lastly, I'm not sure exactly what Mystic Messenger is or even if it's appropriate but some of my friends like that.

Good luck!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Always looking for trades!
OzmeoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Dash Tag~
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Paradox] » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Cats and Sharks is very similar to Neko Atsume. And it features cats that inexplicably love sharks. The 3D graphics are pretty good too. The cats are adorable.

The Fishercat. It's a fishing game where you play as a cat and catch fish to add to your collection and earn money to upgrade your equipment to catch better fish and eventually move on to new locations. It can get pretty addicting though. What I like best about it is that you can play endlessly. There's no waiting for your turns to refill or anything like that.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image
[Paradox]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swimmerpug » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:24 am

I play niche. It's a genetic survival game. You start off with two cat/dog creatures (Idk what their suppost to be) You play in this world that has spaces on it that your creatures can walk on. Each animal has three moves a turn and they have gems on their neck representing them.

There are lots more features in this game that I didn't mention. It's on steam. :thumbup:
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexi. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:05 am

Thanks everyone! Will look into those
Lexi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darth Daddy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 pm

A mobile game I'm currently playing a lot is Hustle Castle. It's literally a mixture of Fallout Shelter (also a very good game by the way) and Clash of Clans. In the game, you are a castle keeper and your main goal is to rescue a princess. That might sound similar to the Mario and Peach scenario, if it wasn't for her witty remarks. Hustle Castle has a rather 'cartoony' graphic style and is an advanced medieval-styled game. Unfortunately, it's moderately pay2win, however you can still get quite a lot of trophies without paying a single cent.
Darth Daddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:25 pm

super phantom cat!
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me