shows you dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: shows you dislike?

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:32 am

BeardedDragonMomma wrote:General Hospital and related shows. I find them...weird.

That whole genre is dumb to be honest. Like, i get serial comedies, i love Good Girls, but that genere seems to just be odd to me. :/ Like, who wants to watch 30 minutes of people with problems??
Oh wait, Dr.Phil is about an hour of that. That show is actually interesting though.
(Notice how i'm calling it that genre, it's because i don't know if it's a Soap Oprah or not??)
Speaking of hospitals, i just don't like The Good Doctor. Not because i thought it was dumb, because i'm sensitive to blood (which is odd because i love Mortal Kombat and Call Of Duty) and i had to go outside when we were watching it; And i say "we" beause, THEY PLAYED THIS SHOW IN CLASS. We're not even in med school either, i'm in a normal private school. But, to be honest my teacher played a movie with a bunny being beaten to death with a pole and then skinned and almost showed us a Rated R movie just to teach us about either World War 3 or World War 2 so i guess it only makes sense he put it on. He put it on by request as well, which is odd because he didn't put on My Little Pony by request.... Ehh, i'll end this here.

(i love mlp btw me and my friend were fangirling when it came on and she gave me a mlp hat for my birthday)

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animal Friends » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:33 am

Violent shows...won't watch them.
Animal Friends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:45 am

Animal Friends wrote:Violent shows...won't watch them.

dOeS sOnIc x cOuNt aS a ViOlEnT sHoW?2?2??2
Seriously though, that show is kinda violent, but the franchise it follows has a whole game with guns and swearing (a word you're actually aloud to say on Chicken Smoothie, i'm not aloud to say it though so i'll leave it at, a water dam but with n at the end of it and it doesn't hold water.) and "You're going straight to hell!" as a quote from it.
Yeah, i don't really like violent shows either. Like, any adult show i don't like, they're all pretty violent. Except maybe the Simpsons, i don't know, i haven't watched that one yet. (I actually haven't watched any of them except a bit of South Park when i was younger hanging out with my dad. I have seen clips of them and i did once walk into my grandma watching Family Guy and once saw on a YouTube video some Rick and Morty and my mom let me watch Robot Chicken once and i know that show is violent.)
Also i hate Bizzare Foods with Andrew Zimmerman because of what they do to the poor animals. My mom said once they were skinning a deer alive and they said that the deer couldn't feel it but the deer was shaking. She couldn't bare watching it.

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage

ImageImageImage

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliope » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:23 pm

honestly most shows ive watched are good (probably bc i dont really watch much), but i recently watched all 6 (6, right?? i cant rlly remember its a blur) seasons of lost and i have a lot of opinions. the first few seasons were actually really interesting and enjoyable to watch but it just went downhill from there,, honestly every season after around 3 just felt really forced
like ik it was a huge show in like 2008 just because it was so fascinating and engaging but idk its just my opinion that the last few seasons were pretty bad
i wouldnt call it my least favorite bc i actually really liked the first few seasons but it definitely was not satisfying hgkhdf
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
are you dead?
sometimes i think im dead

---
cal || she/her || infp || insta || tumblr
not super active here but i draw sometimes
my worm bro
art shop
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
jelliope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skellaton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:50 pm

tw**
ok i havent seen it so im genuinely not sure if its good or not, but I just get bad vibes from 13 reasons why. The whole premise is glorifying and kinda offensive, and I get that it helped some people but it make it seem like suicide is an option (based on what i have heard). Also many of the scenes are very triggering; idk the overall show is just kinda sketchy and doesnt have a very good premise like i understand it was meant to help people but the directors ignored all of the things the psychiatrists and mental health experts they talked to said not to include
hh its just uhh not very thought out i guess
call me gray
. capricorn . US . infp . 18
i am probably listening
to elliott smith
twitter

skellaton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Клетка » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 pm

voltron legendary defender oops dont end me please ty
Клетка

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:27 am

Court Shows.
Just, Court Shows.
Why do they exist?
Also, Voltron looks like crap. Sorry.

ImageImageImage

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:53 am

I dislike adult shows with burning passion, such as Mr. Pickles, South Park, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, Drawn Together etc. They're not funny to me at all and when I saw clips of them...just no. Plus, reality tv shows, they aren't entertaining to me at all (same with those court ones) aaand beauty pageant ones, I have no words for them...Plus, newer kids cartoons, not fond of them one bit.
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tea~ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:57 am

MagpieSoul wrote:I dislike adult shows with burning passion, such as Mr. Pickles, South Park, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, Drawn Together etc. They're not funny to me at all and when I saw clips of them...just no. Plus, reality tv shows, they aren't entertaining to me at all (same with those court ones) aaand beauty pageant ones, I have no words for them...Plus, newer kids cartoons, not fond of them one bit.

ι αgяєє. I find those shows stupid. Whatever is suppose to be funny is just dumb. I also really hate the style of the drawing of people in the adult shows it weirds me out. Some reality shows are just awful. Newer kid shows make me wonder why.
Does any when hate Jimmy neutron? I think it is the animation that makes me feel weird.
ѕнє/нєя
ѕтяαιgнт
ι ρℓαуѕ fℓυтє
ι ρℓαу тнє υкυℓєℓє
ι gυєѕѕ ι αм ¢σσℓ αи∂ иʝ¢є
σρтιмιѕтι¢ gιяℓ
¢αтѕ
(♥ω♥*)

~Tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mgs3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:58 am

Greys anatomy. I just dont like that type of stuff. Its not my cup of tea either.
ImageImage
jody, she/they lesbian
pms and such are always open
mainly into spn, silent hill, horror, and resevil
jody#1017 ask 4 overwatch and dbd tags
mgs3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups