Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby CCtheSylveon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:19 pm

~Toothless Obsession wrote:2: really weird British show where aliens invade every Christmas. As well as every other time of the year. But they're REALLY adamant about invading on Christmas. The main character switches bodies (and friends) every couple of seasons. The show's been around since, like, the 1960's

DOC TRWOWEHO Doctor Who.
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seokie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Misty Moon wrote:1) An old guy with some weird blue hair goes on alien "Scientfic" adventures with a wanna be relate-able pubescent lil straight white boy.
2) 2 siblings move to a new place for the summer. One being way to overly exited about everything (Also extremely boy crazy) and the other being a bland, nerdy monster hunting boi who the fandom loves to ship with a dorito (I am guilty xD). The lil boi finds a book with a hand on it "Ooh wow! Much exite!" BUT THEN MONSTERS AND PEW PEW PEW. PLOT TWISTTTT turns out dorito boi gets summoned by overly obsessive midget guy who likes to stalk overly exite girl.

3) In a world... Where all you do is collect pets and items... THEN TRADE THEM *intence music*... Lives..... A smoothie... Made of what you ask? CHICKEN! DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!!!

(If you manage to guess all of these please pm me, I <3 you xD)

Pffft
Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, and CS.
I don't even watch GF XD
I just know the plot
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. won't be very active due
to personal issues.

i like jjba, rock music & bts &
i'm in love with kim namjoon.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
seokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superunknown » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:08 am

Persona wrote:8) Finding Nemo... But it's with humans instead of fish (and the son is now older than the parent...)

God, that's not Fallout 4, is it?

Here's mine: Finding Nemo but with humans but the entire plot still revolves around water somehow
Superunknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:34 am

Firestrike! wrote:
~Toothless Obsession wrote:1: everyone you love dies. If that's not enough, one of the main characters has been denying his blatant bisexuality for, like, 8 years.

Also sounds like Homestuck

Nope.

Misakiio wrote:
~Toothless Obsession wrote:2: really weird British show where aliens invade every Christmas. As well as every other time of the year. But they're REALLY adamant about invading on Christmas. The main character switches bodies (and friends) every couple of seasons. The show's been around since, like, the 1960's

DOC TRWOWEHO Doctor Who.

Yep.
I used to be ~Toothless Obsession
----------☆--☆--☆----------
----------☆--☆--☆----------

My Deviantart
My Flight Rising
I'm huge Destiel and Malec trash, so feel free to pm me about them and we can fangirl together >:3
I AM ALSO AN ABSOLUTE TRASH CAN FOR DIRK GENTLY'S HOLISTIC DETECTIVE AGENGY PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT IT.
#lovewins
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogey the Dog » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:46 pm

A random living organism? Gets Stuck In A Very very cold artic land and gets Sentenced to Death for no 100% reason. And then some old Lizard saves you. The land is Full of racists, Murders, And People with the exact same voices and Faces. Apparently You can kill People just By yelling, your main goal Is to kill some Old lizard THAT SAVED YOU! You can also Join the reds or Blues, As they Fight over some stereotype Defying elves.
yo. I am Doug (I have gone by Douglas since moving to the US In russia I went by Timofey, But my real name is Maksim), I was Born in germany, lived in Russia for a few years, and I now live in the U.S.A , I like video games. I am a police officer, and I love nine inch nails and any russain hip hop. I frogot to add, I suffer from post traumatic stress disorder.

well... no one loves me. that Is clear. Huh yeah Im not sad, nope not at all... OH WAIT I AM LOVED!!! I WILL FIND YOU PERSON AND I WILL MARRY YOU!and take all your money...

"Мой ангел, ты свободен, я сел напротив ванной Держу осколки нимба, ладони в рваных ранах Мой ангел, мой любимый, ты не разбудишь больше Теплом зари имбирной, зимой под моей кожей"

quote by pharaoh (no title because of how long it is)

my english is a little broken, sorry.

okay, so you made it to the end? You want a prize or something?
Dogey the Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shxdow » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:01 pm

furrys who save the world from a fat dude
2 anthropomorphic cups gamble with satan and collect other creatures lives
This pain persits
I can't resist

/ \

I'm a girl, my favorite game is SA2 and my bday is May 5th. Also my fave Sonic character is Shadow.

\ /

But that's what it takes
To be Infinite
Shxdow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeruff » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Guy finds out he is satan's son so he sets out to kill him
Refresh for a new image :O
Dear mods: Faith2505 and I are sisters and use the same IP address. Please do not ban us
Toyhou.se DA MyAnimeList Tumblr
Zeruff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fwutter » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:08 pm

emo dragon wants to kill his roommate but roommate loves him

Me wanting a tiny solider to marry a giant human that fights other giant humans
Arie | Lesbian | All the Stars CloserXxx Check out my art! | Kalons
Hey check out my Dragon cat giveaway!
Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charrington » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:56 pm

BirdTrash wrote:Mine are all books oops-

1. A bunch of boys are stuck on a deserted island after a plane crash. Everything goes wrong.
2. Guy who is supposed to burn books talks to this girl and suddenly realizes that books aren't that bad.
3. Two rebels fall in love, but they get busted by their "ally" and a "shopkeeper."
4. A guy who thinks in terms of Shakespeare leaves his home, realizes that the dystopia he moved into is trash, and leaves that dystopia for a lighthouse.
5. The life of a guy who claims to have traveled through time and met weird aliens turns out to be strangely interesting (and also tragic if you look into it).

These probably aren't even all of my favorites, just ones that I could think of descriptions for haha-

TIME TO ADD MORE BOOKS TO MY LIST AW YES-

6. Lady is haunted by the ghost of her daughter?? Or is it an adult lady?? Or a delusion?? WHO IS THE TITULAR CHARACTER????
7. Guy and girl fall in love, but guy decides to become terrible after she leaves him for some rich dude. Basically like reality TV except it's much darker, full of symbolism about weather, and it's told through some servant who likes the ~drama~.
8. Socially awkward trash can rejects a roasting queen at an 1800s dance party but realizes she's cute about a week later. Meanwhile, the roasting queen hates the socially awkward dork until he changes his behavior and she realizes that he's actually a pretty cool dude. Also known as the original slowburn fanfic.
9. Problematic teacher makes a bet with his friend to see if he can pass a sassy flower girl as a sophisticated lady through the power of education. The teacher wins, but the flower girl ends up leaving him because he's problematic(tm). It looks like a slowburn fanfic, but it isn't, and the playwright will scream at you from the afterlife if you try to pass it off as one.
10. Who are you supposed to sympathize with here, the edgy guy who's a terrible "father" or a creature who wanted love but became problematic after a couple of chapters? YOU DECIDE.
11. Everything's nice and fun in this satirical war comedy until everyone starts dying or having an angsty character arc!!
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.
charrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuichi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:13 am

satan the oblivious twink falls in love
he/him + taken by my soulmate <3
im a filthy little rat boy and you can't kill me