Movies you dislike

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Movies you dislike

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:44 am

The third jaws movie...idk I just dislike it.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 am

Boss Baby.

I didn't even want to see it. My mom just thought it looked cute and wanted me to get dragged along. It was so boring, and I don't remember anyone's name from that movie.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
─────────────────────────
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 am

Bob. wrote:Boss Baby.

I didn't even want to see it. My mom just thought it looked cute and wanted me to get dragged along. It was so boring, and I don't remember anyone's name from that movie.

Agree I only watched it because I thought it was an interesting idea for a movie but when I saw it I regretted watching it.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:19 pm

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Why, why, WHY did you completely and utterly ruin Star Wars? Just thinking about this movie makes me want to hurl.

Postby horchata » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:15 am

FrostBunny wrote:Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Why, why, WHY did you completely and utterly ruin Star Wars? Just thinking about this movie makes me want to hurl.

omg me too... just thinking about that movie makes me mad

a film i really really dislike is perks of being a wallflower and it bugs me so much how it's praised when it's literally just the director trying to halfheartedly cram in as many serious issues as possible to try to appeal to vulnerable people....literally when they address that one of the main characters has an eating disorder all they do is have her scream "i love bulimia!!!!!" and thats it. they literally never mention it again. the movie is just so..... ugh it annoys me so much.
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittyslushi » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:59 am

the worst movie i've ever seen... ah man, can I just say how much of a letdown Divergent was? i read the book in 6th(?) grade and we actually went on a field trip to go see it in theaters and i just remember being so disappointed because the book was so good but the movie was just awful :roll:
......Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

winnie|capricorn|she/her
yoooo-- whadup
i like cats, pokemon, memes
and obvs espeon a lot..i suck at
coding so thank u lacuna

ImageImageImageImageImage
kittyslushi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKittyAttack » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:11 am

One of the worst recent movies I hated was A Dog's Way Home. I went to the movies with my dad and almost fell asleep watching it. They had such a good trailer, but the movie was trash. In the trailer, they made it for the dog to get with a homeless guy, but he was one of the most awful characters in the movie. They made him out to be sad and lonely, to get you to feel for him, but then turn around and make him heartless by almost killing the dog by dehydration and starvation.

There was also many random characters in it that had no purpose but to be filler.

Then the ending... Oh, the ending... The dog found her way home all right... After LITERALLY CAUSING A MULTI VEHICLE ACCIDENT ON A HIGHWAY! And no one batted an eye nor got in trouble.

Absolutely terrible, don't waste your time or money on that literal garbage fire. Go watch Homeward Bound. It's a bit dated but it's 100% one of my top favorite movies. It has a similar situation and premise to this movie, but far superior.
NinjaKittyAttack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am

Us.It wasn't a terrible movie but it was disappointing :/
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:38 pm

the new pet sematary. the original was far better in my opinion and the new one wasn't scary, it was laughable. in the original, the ending was far better and the acting was actually decent.
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby replicant » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Divergent.

The film had potential, but it was awful from acting to casting to details. I don't understand why people like it. There is no art to it. It is as if it were meant to be nothing but eye-candy for young adults to swoon at all the attractive actors and actresses. There is no substance, no realness, no rawness. From the characters getting out of bed with perfect salon-styled hair, to emerging from battle with seemingly perfect skin save for a few dirt smudges, it was as if the people who made/directed this film lived very sheltered upper middle class lifestyles all their lives because there were a variety of things that didn't make any sense.

And the main characters were self-righteous and lacked humility, and the villains and side-characters were too one-dimensional with hardly any character development.

It's essentially Twilight, but dystopian with an assertive Bella and less possessive Edward. Also, the "teenagers saving the world" trope has been old since late 80's movies. I'll give Narnia a pass since it takes place in a fantasy land and aimed towards a child audience.

2/10 : Divergent makes me irrationally peeved.
replicant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me