Atlus Games -- Persona, Trauma Team/Center, Etc

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Atlus Games -- Persona, Trauma Team/Center, Etc

Postby Kaiyumi » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:07 pm

A place to discuss games by the company Atlus (whiiiich has kind of dissolved, but the games are still awesome? <3)

I'm a huge, huge fan of the Persona series, and I was curious whether I was the only one around here who had heard of it? It's a rather strange series in the sense that it's somewhat hard to find around here/constantly sold out, and yet I don't meet many people who have actually played it.

This summer, Persona 3 Portable--a remake of the third Persona game (which also introduced a female protagonist + route) came out in NA, and I basically spent my summer playing the game. Honestly, Persona 3 was already my favourite of the series, so P3P was just like...the best thing ever for me. :C <333

I've also played the Trauma Center games, though the newest one for the Wii--Trauma Team--is definitely my favourite of the franchise. I admit that I just love all the different specialties (...and CR-S01, who is a pretty cool character!)
Kaiyumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Atlus Games -- Persona, Trauma Team/Center, Etc

Postby Tiny Bubbles » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 am

I love the trauma center games! My big bro bought the first one way back when it first came out and got hopelessly stuck on it. He let me play, and I got hopelessly stuck as well. I think it was last year, I bought the 1st and 2nd games and I got through them easily(kinda lol). They're some of my favourite games for the DS ever! I don't actually own the one for the Wii. Mostly because it looks really hard XD My hands are quite shaky when I'm playing the Wii so.... yeah. The actual game looks good though! I might ask for it for Christmas...
Tiny Bubbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slushie~♫ » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 am

Yeeeeeees Trauma Team! =D
I thought I was one of the few people that played trauma center/team on this forum.
Puppy: Its isn't really hard...depending on the mode or some operations. =P
--------
Am thinking about getting Etrian Odyssey III for my birthday, but I havn't decide yet.
(Never heard about the game till last summer)
Slushie~♫

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiny Bubbles » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 am

Slushie~♫ wrote:Yeeeeeees Trauma Team! =D
I thought I was one of the few people that played trauma center/team on this forum.
Puppy: Its isn't really hard...depending on the mode or some operations. =P
--------
Am thinking about getting Etrian Odyssey III for my birthday, but I havn't decide yet.
(Never heard about the game till last summer)

In that case, I'm definitely considering buying it. It'll be another game that I'll probably be better than my big bro at lol. The Trauma Center games are the one series of games that I'm better than him at(other than girly/animally/simmish games anyway).
Etrian Odyssey III sounds good. I've actually never heard of it before now, but I did a google search and it looks awesome! I doubt I'll be able to get that and Trauma Center for Xmas though. I've only just got a new laptop so yeah lol. Maybe my birthday, if I manage to pay my mum back for the laptop.
Tiny Bubbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me