Roblox Chat V.1

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Roblox Chat V.1

Postby Rain_ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Hey guys! I'm not sure if any other person has made a post about Roblox but I guess they don't exist yet. o-o
Well anyway, this is where you can talk about Roblox! Please keep in mind, only talk about things in Roblox. You can make and find new friends here, talk about about Roblox (of course), and tell what you played or did during your time in Roblox! While chatting with others, please be friendly and don't call others noobs or anything like that. And don't try to steal a password! It's against the rules!
Well, have fun! ^-^
I like it when it rains,
because after it rains,
a rainbow comes to
remind you that happiness
comes after sadness
Rain_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roblox Chat V.1

Postby Rain_ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Today, who has noticed the spams on the front page? People are saying that its a scam to steal your tix and robux. I'm scared. O-O
I like it when it rains,
because after it rains,
a rainbow comes to
comes after sadness
Rain_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain_ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:18 pm

I like it when it rains,
because after it rains,
a rainbow comes to
comes after sadness
Rain_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain_ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Somebody? D:
I like it when it rains,
because after it rains,
a rainbow comes to
comes after sadness
Rain_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain_ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:22 pm

I'm scared. ;-;
I like it when it rains,
because after it rains,
a rainbow comes to
comes after sadness
Rain_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain_ » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:30 am

So alone.. ;-;
I like it when it rains,
because after it rains,
a rainbow comes to
comes after sadness
Rain_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ppig » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:06 am

-comes swooping in to your rescue-
Alas, you are not alone!
-cough cough ahem-

Im_So_Fancy wrote:Today, who has noticed the spams on the front page? People are saying that its a scam to steal your tix and robux. I'm scared. O-O

Don't be scared. Spammers have played tricks like this in the past. ^^ I've been on Roblox since 2009.

My username on Roblox is Deathdragon3000. I hate the name, but I made it 5 years ago, a younger and much less mature version of myself.

Have you ever played A Dinosaur's Life V4? It's called A Dinozaur'z Life now, but even so. It's the only game I play on Roblox now, other than the roleplays occasionaly. ^^
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChattyGirl » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:16 am

So, first off, I don't play Roblox very often. Only about twice a month really. I have played a couple games but mostly I like Twisted Murder. The fact that I don't play much will probably keep me from being an active part of this discussion since I won't have much to contribute. I will check back every few weeks though. Anyways, I just had to ask Kynareth, how do you stand the roleplays on that site??? I tried to join one once, but because I tried to write detailed responses for my character (around 6-10 sentences :roll:) I always ended up lost on what every other character was doing! If you leave the roleplay for five minutes you're six pages behind! How do you keep up? :shock:

-Hearts97263 (Username on Roblox)
ChattyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain_ » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Kynareth wrote:-comes swooping in to your rescue-
Alas, you are not alone!
-cough cough ahem-

Im_So_Fancy wrote:Today, who has noticed the spams on the front page? People are saying that its a scam to steal your tix and robux. I'm scared. O-O

Don't be scared. Spammers have played tricks like this in the past. ^^ I've been on Roblox since 2009.

My username on Roblox is Deathdragon3000. I hate the name, but I made it 5 years ago, a younger and much less mature version of myself.

Have you ever played A Dinosaur's Life V4? It's called A Dinozaur'z Life now, but even so. It's the only game I play on Roblox now, other than the roleplays occasionaly. ^^

I think I played that, not sure though. I used to play Raise a Dragon V2 but I'm bored of it now. Your name is fine by the way. :3
I like it when it rains,
because after it rains,
a rainbow comes to
comes after sadness
Rain_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ppig » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:40 pm

ChattyGirl wrote:So, first off, I don't play Roblox very often. Only about twice a month really. I have played a couple games but mostly I like Twisted Murder. The fact that I don't play much will probably keep me from being an active part of this discussion since I won't have much to contribute. I will check back every few weeks though. Anyways, I just had to ask Kynareth, how do you stand the roleplays on that site??? I tried to join one once, but because I tried to write detailed responses for my character (around 6-10 sentences :roll:) I always ended up lost on what every other character was doing! If you leave the roleplay for five minutes you're six pages behind! How do you keep up? :shock:

-Hearts97263 (Username on Roblox)

Ah, no, I didn't go on the forums. I kept losing track of where the threads actually were. I go on the roleplay games... And kind of get crowded by everybody who likes my writing.

Im_So_Fancy wrote:
Kynareth wrote:-comes swooping in to your rescue-
Alas, you are not alone!
-cough cough ahem-

I think I played that, not sure though. I used to play Raise a Dragon V2 but I'm bored of it now. Your name is fine by the way. :3

I used to play Raise a Dragon V2 aswell. ^^
On another note, my BC expires soon and I've got a bunch of limited items, so feel free to send me a trade if you're BC!
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me