Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri May 18, 2018 4:53 pm

I liked it too XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat May 19, 2018 10:41 am

So
There's this theory going around that
The ones that died were really just transported into the soul stone. Hence why the gauntlet went smush. The gauntlet was designed to hold the power of the infinity stones but not all that extra -ahem- weight.

So, maybe that's Strange's plan? Strange deals in the mystical. He can fight better in the soul plane or w/e plus, he's now got back up to the tune of half the Earth's heroes. Remember, this is where Thanos disappears to at the end. He jumps into the soul stone to watch the sunset.
Then when Thanos jumps back to the physical world to escape that ass kicking, he's got the other half of Earth's heroes to deal with, Tony leading the charge.

I still wanna know how Thanos knew Tony...
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avalon! » Sat May 26, 2018 10:35 am

I am still getting over Infinity War almost two weeks after seeing it. Instagram keeps shoving it in my face how the movie ended. And it is NOT COOL to take Eleven from Stranger Things and make it look like she's turning into dust. Not Cool. :x
Avalon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepish » Sat May 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Fpdoglover+PiratesAJ wrote:I am still getting over Infinity War almost two weeks after seeing it. Instagram keeps shoving it in my face how the movie ended. And it is NOT COOL to take Eleven from Stranger Things and make it look like she's turning into dust. Not Cool. :x

I agree, but Infinity War was good even though before I saw it. Spoilers were ALL OVER social media. It was quite annoying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sleepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat May 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Yeah, I might ask if people can make it clear that they have spoilers in their posts. It's probably past the time where we need to make it transparent, but maybe just put a spoiler warning in so those who haven't had a chance to see it yet can avoid spoilers - maybe until the movie comes out on DVD. Just something as simple as "Spoiler - spoilers here - Spoilers end." I just don't want to spoil it for anyone! Again, you probably don't have to worry too much since it's been out for a while but just think about other people ^-^
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viozel » Sat May 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Woogwoo Wren wrote:Yeah, I might ask if people can make it clear that they have spoilers in their posts. It's probably past the time where we need to make it transparent, but maybe just put a spoiler warning in so those who haven't had a chance to see it yet can avoid spoilers - maybe until the movie comes out on DVD. Just something as simple as "Spoiler - spoilers here - Spoilers end." I just don't want to spoil it for anyone! Again, you probably don't have to worry too much since it's been out for a while but just think about other people ^-^

just gonna pop in here and say that I haven't seen infinity war yet, so transparent and/or spoiler warnings would be very nice ^_^
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 am

I said it many times before and I'll say it again, it is common courtesy to provide a spoiler warning or discuss in transparent font color. With this movie being as big as it is, it's important to keep that respect. In addition, not everyone can afford to go right away and may not have the ability to do so. Just because they haven't seen it doesn't mean they are any less of a fan. :)

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viozel » Sun May 27, 2018 9:57 am

Gamora. wrote:
      I said it many times before and I'll say it again, it is common courtesy to provide a spoiler warning or discuss in transparent font color. With this movie being as big as it is, it's important to keep that respect. In addition, not everyone can afford to go right away and may not have the ability to do so. Just because they haven't seen it doesn't mean they are any less of a fan. :)

agreed with everything you said so much!
    No matter how much I'd love to see infinity war, I simply don't have the time, and even if i did, the only people who could drive me to the theater don't have time either.
    But don't let that stop you from discussing it! It'd just be nice if you could say somewhere in there that it has spoilers, that's all ^_^
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Tue May 29, 2018 4:19 am

SPOILERS

They killed off all of my favorite characters, especially Spiderman Dr.Strange, Starlord, Gamora and Groot. I almost cried at Tom Holland's (Spiderman) improvised death. The way he fell into Stark's arms and said "I don't wanna go" hurt my heart. In the comics, Thanos did end up snapping his fingers and killing half the universe, BUT here is another spoiler for the next movies. In the comics Nebula ends up taking Thanos' gauntlet and reversing time to before everyone was killed. Still though, it's sad to see them die. Dr. Strange said that "It was the only way." hinting to his earlier future meditation where he saw 1 way out of 14,000,000 possibilities that they'd win. He followed each step precisely to get them to win. No matter what, Thanos would get the 6 infinity stones, but he knew how to beat him even after he got them. Which is through Nebula. Idk how they're going to bring Gamora back, but we need her man. Her soul and the souls of everyone else who died is in the soul stone I think. Maybe there's a way to bring them back through the Red Skull? I just wish they were back already ;v; Dr.Strange always makes precise moves for a reason. He said he wouldn't give up the stone to save Tony or Peter's life, but he did which was surprising but he wouldn't have done it if it wasn't part of the plan.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
|| Purrfectpal || She/Her || Adult ||
╔══════════════════╗
Hi, I'm Purrfectpal. I am always open to chat with
new people so feel free to send over a message. <3

╚══════════════════╝
|| carrd | commissions | art shoppe ||
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets