So, What Are Your OTPs - rule update!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: So, What Are Your OTPs - rule update!

Postby nuwanda » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:59 am

anderperry from dead poets society </3

trades | wishlist | ©

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

she/her;
neurodivergent adult;
hockey journalist,
crystal enthusiast,
astrology lover

nuwanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:58 pm

Bokuto x Akashi {Haikyuu}
Kenma x Kuroo {Haikyuu}
Suga x Daichi {Haikyuu}
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogueofheart » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:45 pm

- aradia x sollux (homestuck)
- nepeta x terezi (also homestuck)
- ayano x shintaro (kagerou project)
- keith x lance (voltron)

i might be forgetting other ships but those are some i really, really like!
◆ they/he | adult | infp | sagittarius ◆
rogueofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurashiki » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:23 pm

Byleth/Jeritza (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Sonia Nevermind/Gundham Tanaka (Danganronpa: Hope's Peak saga)
Lizbert/Eggabell (Bugsnax)
Akane Kurashiki/Junpei [SPOILERS] (Zero Escape)
And the kne that started it all: Percy Jackson/Annabeth Chase (Camp Half-Blood)
Last edited by kurashiki on Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:47 pm

gotta be keico (boyfriend x pico from friday night funkin') for me
i know they're canon exes but like come on man watching your ex rap battle against his girlfriend's parents is kinda gay ngl

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlareChain » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:06 am

I am back at it because I can >:3

Summary of my current ships here we go ~

Zutara (Het OTP) - Avatar the last airbender
Should have been endgame, period. I love them so much together and they are basically a perfect summary of everything that show represented with all its symbolisms and core themes. If this would have happened I also feel like Korra could have gotten a little better than it is right now.
I still stand by my point that a waterbender as the next Firelord would have been a fantastic writing direction with all the controversies and changes that would revolve around it + its worldbuilding and how it would have improved the connections inbetween the nations.

Shizaya (Slash OTP) - Durarara!!
Izaya and Shizuo are easily my fave characters in this franchise and I love those two together till I friggin die. The fact that they are somewhat canon by having feelings for each other is just so damn brilliant and beautiful to me cause its not rlly visible to the outside if you would just watch the anime. Dive deeper into this franchise and its many corners and you will see. Definitely semi-canon in my head.

Lumity (Femslash OTP) - The Owl House
I have no words for these two. They are literally the cutest, most wholesome and purest pairing I have ever seen and the fact that its actually canon makes my heart so damn happy. I literally screamed through my entire room the past few episodes they interacted with one another and its only going to get better - I will go down with them, nothing will ever bring me to not ship them.

Tododeku - My Hero Academia
A slash Shipping I also cherish deeply, but not quiet as deeply as Shizaya. Todoroki is easily my fave character of the show alongside Hawks and Dabi and Izuku is just a little floofball who needs some hugs - I love their dynamic together and would take these two together above IzukuXOchaco and MomoXTodoroki any day. They respect each other and see each other as equals, I love dynamics like that and also Izuku brought back joy into Todo's life and motivated him to rebuild his connection to his mother and stand above the grudges with his dad. Gotta love that.

Sunnflower - OMORI
Probably that ship in my list barely everyone knows, lol. This is my first time actually shipping videogame characters together from the game "OMORI"; a masterpiece of a game imo - and Sunny and Basil are just so damn cute and wholesome together. I also view them as canon, noone can convince me otherwise.

Jotakak - JoJo's bizarre Adventure
My favourite couple of this show. Jotaro is easily my favourite JoJo and Kakyoin gotta be my fave Jobro - these two were simply great together and the fact that Jotaro smiled so much more when Kakyoin was around him... was just too wholesome. Part 4 with Kakyoin would have been great man...

Josuhan - JoJo's bizarre Adventure
I kind of also have a weak spot for Josuke and Rohan is my fave chara of Part 4; I just love these two together; Rohan always says he hates Josukes guts but in reality these two could get along pretty damn well. If only they had a little more screentime together *sigh*

Caejose - JoJo's bizarre Adventure
(Is this even the couples shipping name???) Not too much of a fan of Joseph that much anymore but him and Caesar were just beautiful together - really love them together x3

ZaDr - Invader Zim
More for the fluff/best friends kind of trope. I love them working together and I wish we could have gotten more of it while this show was still airing... imo the Tom & Jerry kinda episode trope did work good for the first 2 seasons but I think they should have moved it up a little and realized the true enemies some time later, if this show would have been continued, featuring them teaming up together against the true villains. Unfortunately, this is something that wont be happening...

Snufmin - Moomin Valley
Again more for the fluff, even thou I actually do think that these two have feelings for one another in canon. I still have to watch through the entire Moomin Valley series since I have only seen a couple of loose episodes and other videos summarizing their relationship but I kind of hope that Moomin Valley will make them canon at the end.

Kipo X Wolf - Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts
I know these two technically settled on being "sisters" in canon but I cant help but just...like them together and having that damn headcanon that Wolf actually had a crush on Kipo throughout the show and just didnt understand these feelings until they grew older at the end of Season 3... I just like my headcanons x3

Sasha X Anne or Marcy X Anne - Amphibia
Still cant settle which of these two I like more since I like both dynamics - Sash was a little too toxic to Anne at times but I feel like she will be making up for all of this now and turn into a better person, her interactions with Anne were golden and I love to think that Sasha would always be there to protects Anne and Anne is always there for her to show her kindness and how to embrace her feelings etc.
On the other hand I also really liked Marcy's and Annes dynamic together and how Anne loved that little geeky nerd inside of her, its just so wholesome; in conclusion I rlly like both ships, none of them will be canon probably but I am fine with that!

Catradora - She-Ra
Very very well written couple. Loved the show to no ends and I personally think that these two are just perfect for one another - as a huge Catra simp I could relate to her so damn well and I was so glad that these two became canon.

Xiao X Kazuha - Genshin Impact
So uh, I love these two pretty boys together and I think that their personalities would go well together and balance each other out well enough. I hope they will interact at one point in the story but its rather unlinkely, which makes me sad ):

Legoshi X Louis - Beastars
They are so damn obsessed with one another - I dont have anything against HaruXLegoshi, in fact I also rlly like it but Louis and Legoshi are just great together. They always got each others back and think about one another so damn much... I love it xD

Qibli X Winter - Wings of Fire
Well I dont think I have to explain myself here... their dynamic is awesome but I also really like the thought of QibliXWinterXMoonwatcher as a relationship together... x3

Young Dragon & Furry Artist
DeviantART|||Instagram
FlareChain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxycritter » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 am

Right now my whole brain is just Lokius brainrot. (loki/mobius)
I need the two of them together on a jetski next season.

The other part of my brain is taken up by Lumity! (luz/amity, the owl house)
foxycritter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:18 pm

jeanlisa (jean x lisa) from genshin impact supremacy. they live in my brain rent free

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage

ImageImageImage

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shoujo rei. » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:33 pm

from genshin, beiguang and jeanlisa are my current otps, especially beiguang. i also like sara x baal but i don't know much about them yet.
i also really like kyosaya from madoka magica too.

It repeats again;
A flashback,
the buzzing cicadas...
and you, who will never come back.

ImageImage
Ocean | they/them | INFJ | artist
ImageImage
Interests: cookie run, project sekai,
vocaloid, madoka magica,
gakkou gurashi, d4dj + more

ImageImage
Listening to: Shoujo Rei
01:43 ━━━━●───── 04:52
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

shoujo rei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:03 pm

thomoya (thoma x ayaka) and chili (childe x zhongli) from genshin impact
theyre so cute pls
in childes case actually his english va even ships it LMAO

ImageImageImage

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me