Your current fandom? :D

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Your current fandom? :D

Postby scott pilgrim » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:43 pm

disventure camp! a fan made indie take on a cartoon version on survivor, similar to total drama with the same artstyle - but is currently seperaring itself.

he/him | tyler / brick | autistic selfshipper | strawpage |
disventure camp, total drama, scott pilgrim, and other media!
💿 - now playing
scott pilgrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bails. » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 am

Recently started watching my hero academia again! I stopped a little bit after the dabi and reveal in the manga because the fandom itself got to be too much for me to really filter out. The arguments and everything else (especially on the bird app) got to me a lot even though I didn't post much which really sucked. but now im in a spot mentally where I can revisit it (mostly) without the fandom (I enjoy a lot of the art frfr) and be okay. im just as excited about the character arcs as the first time I watched it!
gay pirates, vampires and predestined half dragons, anything by casey mcquiston or neil gaiman, tea, and a healthy dose of hbo max. chronically tired but caffeinated. occasional studying

they/she
psych major, gender and women's studies minor
local book and library enthusiast

.bails.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryomen » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:44 am

i've been pretty much exclusively into jujutsu kaisen for the last few years but i'd consider myself a permanent part of the naruto fandom as well
big fan of the guy with too many eyes and too many arms.
formerly sukunabae ✧.*
she/her | pisces
trades are always welcome ☽
ryomen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:46 pm

Flipping between Stardew, ace attorney and taylor swift because hyperfixation brain going brrrrrr
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alatar Maia » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:58 pm

Griddle wrote:
aberrant. wrote:
minecraft wrote:the locked tomb!!! lesbians and necromancy and coming back wrong. im sooo normal about it

same same same i'm a little over half way thru the second book and dyingggg, i've tried convincing so many friends to read it as well bc im foaming at the mouth abt it but most of them are reading other books atm
what part of the series are you at?

Oooooh you are in for such a treat. 🙏 So much laughter and heartbreak and meme-ery. Did you know cows have best friends?

My bestie read me these books when I was going through a really rough patch at the beginning of the year, and they were amazing all three. We just picked up the paperback of Nona for the bonus short story in September. Waiting oh-so-patiently for Alecto. The phrase "permanently changed my brain chemistry" is frequently thrown around between my friends who have read The Locked Tomb series. I think I love most every character? The sole exception I can think of is Mayonnaise Uncle and I feel that may just be a case of not knowing him well enough. I feel like I am constantly walking a knife's edge of just throwing everything away and trying to draw a Gideon the Ninth AMV animatic like a lunatic. (Spoilers: I do NOT have the energy to draw an AMV animatic.)

it's cool seeing other people into the locked tomb online! I somehow ended up as a point in a pyramid scheme of getting people to read it, lol. I got my brother and a bunch of his friends hooked after a coworker convinced me to try it.
Pet's name: Fortunatus
Alatar Maia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me