Scenes That Make You Cry

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Scenes That Make You Cry

Postby nydoorin ♥ » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:12 pm

the ending scene of koe no katachi always seems to get me to sob

oo!! o!! im ace
they/he ϟ queer

⚘ϟ⚘
im an artist!
big fan of critical role
sleepy, mostly

⚘ϟ⚘
/nye-doo-rin/

carrd ϟ spotify ϟ tumblr

nydoorin ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiki kitten » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Salamander eyes scene in fb cog and the walk with me scene from fb cog
i cant remember any others at the moment lol oh well
┏━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━┓

Peachs - They/she/xe

Genderqueer - Bisexual

┗━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━┛
kiki kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seti » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:48 pm

bro,,, avatar the last air bender, the final agni kai, azula vs zuko?? devestating.
they’re siblings. family shouldn’t have to fight like that. azula was trying to kill her own brother. the part where it zoomed out over the capital city and all you could see were these massive blue and orange explosions to show the scale of their battle breaks me every time. and afterwards, when (spoiler) katara and zuko defeat azula and she’s thrashing around in chains spitting literal fire hurts me too. as horrible and monstrous and deranged as she is, her life’s ambition was to be fire lord and she was so close...it must have felt terrible
Last edited by seti on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mary - she/they - adult

yae miko enthusiast
seti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow,, » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:54 pm

basically every dog movie that has something like owners dying, the dog getting lost, etc.

it’s just,,, they are so pure???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    yo I'm comet, but you can also call me
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤlucifer c:
    she/her | digital drawing | animals

xxxxxdustcloud characters link ©
    ❝ We're not gonna hug in front
    xxxof this whole school. ❞
    ㅤㅤㅤ- Jughead Jones
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:04 pm

Movie: Lion

Scene: Entire movie

After watching that movie and discovering it was a based on true events, I held in my cries until the end. I spent my entire night just thinking about that movie and crying myself to sleep. Wonderful night :')

That movie was tied side by side with Life of Pi. Oof, my soul hurts from holding in the tears, I refuse to cry in front of anyone, even if it is just me and 1 other person, I refuse. It hurts me when I suck it in but I let it all out when I'm by myself :>

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:28 pm

hoo boy, here’s a list
      i’m a pretty emotional person when it comes to movies,,, aha,,

war horse
      this movie hits me in so many different ways and there were multiple scenes that made me tear up.
      - the scene when joey was forcefully led away from albert and he said “someday, we’ll be together again.”
      - the scene where topthorn dies, made me sympathise with the victims of war and the hardships the animals were forced into.
      - when albert reunites with joey, even blind, he recognised his horse, that scene truly showed how strong their bond was and just the general atmosphere of it was saddening.

a dog’s purpose
      - when a dog dies, i cry.

the death cure
      - i’ve never felt that much grief and hurt for a fictional character as newt, the fact that he was always there and always the one to keep the group together, and the obvious signs of the flare catching up with him throughout the movie,,, they’ve came so far together and looking back at the first movie, makes me wonder - if the doors did close and nothing was wrong, maybe everyone would have been happier, but alas, he gives in to the disease, it hits hard.

the danish girl
      first of all,, major respect to eddie redmayne for being so versatile with his acting, he’s really really incredible.
      - einar’s transition to become a female and gerda not being able to accept that her husband is “dead”, yet she chooses to stay by lili’s side and help her through her transitioning, it’s bitter-sweet in a way.
      - lili dying after the failed operation, she came so far and was so determined, yet society viewed her as mentally insane. i guess i could kind of put myself in her shoes for the fact that she was not accepted and constantly judged for who she was, but in the least she died happy.

gifted
      first of ALL, the child actor of mary adler is super incredible, even at a young age she has a knack for acting.
      - i can’t remember but there was a scene where mary was separated from frank and she was just,, screaming for her uncle, it hits really hard as i grew up without a father, and well,,, her crying skills got to me.

avengers: endgame
      - does this need an explanation-

the arcana
      it’s a story game but, hear me out-
      - asra’s reversed ending and how the mc and them forgets about everyone and everything.
      - asra going out of their way to find mc in desperation, “i dug until my fingers bled, but all i could find was charred bone and ash.” , literally giving up half his heart to revive them, and, here’s the worse part, if the mc goes to chase other routes, asra would still have to live and accept the fact that the mc is in love with someone else and that they have their heart. which is why this made asra my favourite from the game:’)
      - julian’s reversed ending when he said he had been trying to get out of the realm since forever, but had learnt to stop fighting against the devil because it was futile anyway, the fact that he was always so loving towards mc and sacrificed himself for their safety,,, i can’t
      - asra’s crying sprites didn’t make me cry, but the way the artists drew it just,, expressed so much emotions, the hurt and pain was evident in just that expression alone, hurts my heart.
      - also i’m ready to cry for muriel’s reversed ending:’))
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Restful Dead » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:49 am

I just watched the new Lion King movie, and the scene with Mufasa and the stampede still makes me cry
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea.Time » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:22 pm

i just finished watching the Third season of Stranger things last night, The scene where Eleven is reading the discussion that Hopper wrote down but never got to read to her messed me up something fierce it was so heart felt and amazing, and just thinking about it makes me want to cry all over again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I will do off site Trading for Aywas [items and or gp]
ImageImageImage
(#12) ..-
Tea.Time
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meeeeeeeedic » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:22 am

Spoilers for stuff ahead!!

In Portal 2, when Wheatley gets knocked out into space

In Doctor Who, when Twelve says, "Doctor, I let you go."

In Good Omens, when Crowley believes that someone has killed Aziraphale

In Supernatural... just all of it. Even the happy moments.

In Pokemon Black and White, when N leaves

In Sherlock, when season 2 happens. Y'all know the thing.

In A:TLA, when Zuko realizes that his past doesn't define him

In Steven Universe, when Steven and Connie are falling from the arena

And in my own daydreams (MaDD is great) when Berri beats herself up for regenerating.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

atlas, vega, or jupi // any/all
artist and music teacher.
currently looking for commission work!
info on my site, noctivagant <3

noctivagant // ko-fi // ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
meeeeeeeedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:42 am

In FMA:B when Ed finds Al's body and bursts through the wall to promise he'll come back and save him and then the music kicks in and the credits roll oh BABY
Also when Hawkeye thought Mustang was dead and went on that rampage against Lust *chefs kiss*
When Al had the typical "I won't leave you behind/I have to save everyone" shonen moment and then took the Philosphers stone *CHEFS KISS INTENSIFIES*

I have like 10 episodes left and I'm finishing it this weekend Mmmmmm I'm ready to cry more
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me