The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby bradtown » Mon May 04, 2015 1:12 pm

The first time i played The Sims was on the classic Xbox. I remembered playing this game with my sister back then. It was a fun game to play. But it gets really hard when your character reaches the highest position or level on job or everything.
bradtown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Wed May 06, 2015 11:08 am

bradtown wrote:The first time i played The Sims was on the classic Xbox. I remembered playing this game with my sister back then. It was a fun game to play. But it gets really hard when your character reaches the highest position or level on job or everything.

You think so? That has always been the point in my game where I try to change it up because I feel it gets to bland and easy. ID I tend to struggle more at the beginning and then breeze through once they are established enough.

I actually made my current play on TS3 to counter this. I gave her commitment issues and am hoping that she keeps rolling wishes to quit her job and get a new one. Her lifetime wish is Heartbreaker too, which is one that I had never gone through and seeing as how my Sims rarely have more than one or two couples before they settle I'm hoping that will make her even funner to play~ I also used the real estate hack to get her into a house I had just built from the get go because I wanted her to have a pretty house right at the start... but that's another story. ID
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Thu May 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Ying yang cat wrote:I like the sims 3 pets I have a sad fact:

The sims 3 is no longer in store's

Gratefully digital copies can still be readily bought on Steam, Origin, and other sites. =) The Sims has always been an obscure game where I am from and physical copies have always been impossible to come by, so this is the way to go for me. There are probably still stores around selling their copies of The Sims 3 running around, but seeing as how The Sims 4 has been around for a bit, it's not too surprising that new copies of The Sims 3 aren't being made, especially as EA is probably trying to get people as encouraged as possible on The Sims 4.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Hopefully my game disc will never break but if it does i've got backups with the other expansion packs. Man I hate Sims 4

So I've just recently gotten back into sims, I am not using cheats and the desire to use cheats is strong to boost my sims needs especially when caring for SIX children, i was looking after 4 toddlers at once and then my sim gave birth to 2 more. 2 of those toddlers have now become children, thank god, but still a lot of hard work

I'm doing a Perfect Genetics challenge, i've always preferred giving sims unusual skin, hair and eye colours and seeing the kids inherit them, or not, so this challenge is perfect for me
My Sim girl has red eyes and green hair with cyan blue highlights. So far they all take after their daddy who has red hair with black roots and orangey eyes (Also has green skin). Only one of my kids has my red eyes but theres no sign of green hair. The 2 older toddlers seem to have blonde hair, i hate when the game does this to you neither parent has blonde hair, I'm waiting for the next set of twins to age up to see whether one of them can be my heir, my girl is not getting any younger and I feel like I'm going to need to give her a Young Again Potion

Also my sim is family oriented and has the raise a family lifetime wish, pretty much done, BUT this means, even if I have a full household she wants more kids. I have 6 kids and 2 adults I can't have any more stop asking for them
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K H A L E E S I » Thu May 07, 2015 8:47 pm

K H A L E E S I wrote:
Guysss. I'm going to start the perfect genetic challenge
/legacy. My sim has aqua eyes and purple and blue hair
and her name is Paislee Matthews. ^-^

OMG I love this challenge/legacy. But it really
annoying me right now. I'm so used to using
cheats and im not using them so its kinda
hard.

Paislee's just had twins, a girl called Chantelle
and she has the right eyes but not hair, and
her twin Charlie, who's a boy. He has the
right hair but not eyes. But Paislee's
pregnant again so hopefully she has the
perfect genetics as she has the dislikes
children trait.
K H A L E E S I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 pm

K H A L E E S I wrote:
K H A L E E S I wrote:
Guysss. I'm going to start the perfect genetic challenge
/legacy. My sim has aqua eyes and purple and blue hair
and her name is Paislee Matthews. ^-^

OMG I love this challenge/legacy. But it really
annoying me right now. I'm so used to using
cheats and im not using them so its kinda
hard.

Paislee's just had twins, a girl called Chantelle
and she has the right eyes but not hair, and
her twin Charlie, who's a boy. He has the
right hair but not eyes. But Paislee's
pregnant again so hopefully she has the
perfect genetics as she has the dislikes
children trait.

Hopefully you get lucky and get an heir soon, I now have 6 kids and none of them have my sims hair and eyes, i have 2 girls who have my eyes but not hair. I have to wait till my elder twins are all grown up before I can have more and I will definitely have to use a Young Again Potion, i may even have to find another husband, hes not getting the points as fast as she is so he might die before I can use a potion on him
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Fri May 08, 2015 12:10 am

Oooh what is this challenge you speak of? I'm curious to give it a go ^^

And Sims 3 is still sold in stores in Australia, or at least the town I live in, but they are super cheap compared tow hen they first came out! I remember I got The Sims 3 new, for $80!
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Fri May 08, 2015 12:22 am

Bella. wrote:Oooh what is this challenge you speak of? I'm curious to give it a go ^^

And Sims 3 is still sold in stores in Australia, or at least the town I live in, but they are super cheap compared tow hen they first came out! I remember I got The Sims 3 new, for $80!

For 10 generations you need to pass on a certain hair/eye/skin colour. So your sim has say red hair and dark green eyes you will need one of your kids to inherit red hair and dark green eyes for them to be your heir

You can also give your sim dislike children trait, so your sim will hate the kids but need to keep having them because you lack an heir, but I chose not to. There is nothing more annoying then trying to flirt with an Unromantic sim so imagine trying to convince your sim to have kids if they really really hate kids

koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K H A L E E S I » Fri May 08, 2015 12:27 am

Well my mums also doing the challenge and her
sims had 5 children now and all resemble their mothers.

But yeah I hope you get lucky too. Paislee had the twins
to a guy but she's pregnant with some other guys now,
whom she's going out with. Her boyfriend is a 5 star
celebrity so she'd 4 stars now and I'm like, I didn't even
want her to be a celebrity. She's got a 3 star blog atm
and they all live in a large house in an estate.

Because Paislee has the dislike children trait she doesn't
like spending time with the twins so her boyfriend taught
them how to talk and walk and is now working on potty
training them. He also has a job and works 6 days a week
whilst Paislee sits on her piano all day. I think I'm going to
get them to break up cause he's sick of her lazy bottom and
she'll be left looking after the kids. I like making my
challenges interesting.

If you check out my instagram (link in sig) there are pictures
of Paislee and the twins. If you follow me I will be putting
up more pics of them as they grow up and the family grows.
And if you follow me I'll follow you back :)

K H A L E E S I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Fri May 08, 2015 3:18 am

All this talk of challenges is making me want to start one of my own again. XD I haven't done any since I got my new computer... so I might try the Imaginary Friend Legacy. That's the last one I was doing before my old computer decided it had had enough of my Sims shenanigans, it'd be fun to start it over again.... at least after I am done with my current file. ID
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me