Shiny Pokemon you achieved? Shiny Discussion!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Are you going to get Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon?

Sun
40%
Moon
54%
Neither :c
6%

Total votes : 145

Re: Shiny Pokemon you achieved? Shiny Discussion!

Postby Bluesky213 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:59 am

I don't know anything about Pokemon but I play the opposite versions when my gf buys them so she can get everything or something? I don't know. Buuut I have ridiculous shiny luck. She spends hours hunting for them but I just kind of run into them, no matter the version. Recently I asked what a shiny ponyta looked like, and then I looked at the screen and there it was, shiny ponyta.

So I don't really like the games but am being used as a sort of shiny/version exclusive content supplier. I do really like my shiny gyarados though, he's my favorite.
Bluesky213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:42 pm

My first shiny i got was on Pokemon diamond and was a stunky, i actually tried for 2 hours to get it.
Fast forward to Pokemon sun and i got shiny magikarp by accident :D

On pokemon GO I have quite a few more shinies: Bagon, Beldum, Blaziken, Charizard, Chikorita, Clampearl, cyndaquil, eevee, larvitar, espeon, sceptile, slakoth, swinub, torchic.
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zorana_Dragon » Sat May 27, 2023 7:16 am

Bam, shiny roaming Entei in pokemon Heart Gold.
Reaction Video

Note that the count is from when I picked up the hunt again, and not from the whole hunt. I only started counting that day, and haven't gone back to count previous encounters I have video of yet.
Zorana_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoapyLoofa » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:48 am

the only shiny i can remember clearly was in pokemon x (my first pokemon game), i was about to reset the game after beating it and i ran into the npc that tells you the shiny chances (1/1000 or something like that) and i was like "huh, that's neat" and then reset the game. when it got to choosing my starter i chose fennekin and i don't think i knew immediately that it was a shiny but when i realized i was like "oh crap" because like five minutes before i had been told the chances of getting a shiny were slim, and then i randomly got a shiny starter???

there was also the time i somehow had no pokeballs in omega ruby and ended up running into a shiny mr. mime that i couldn't catch i was so mad about that one
SoapyLoofa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:49 am

i've gotten a few shinies recently!! but my favorite so far was a full odds random shiny drifloon in legends: arceus! i had just restarted the file, too. blessed.
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:51 am

SoapyLoofa wrote:the only shiny i can remember clearly was in pokemon x (my first pokemon game), i was about to reset the game after beating it and i ran into the npc that tells you the shiny chances (1/1000 or something like that) and i was like "huh, that's neat" and then reset the game. when it got to choosing my starter i chose fennekin and i don't think i knew immediately that it was a shiny but when i realized i was like "oh crap" because like five minutes before i had been told the chances of getting a shiny were slim, and then i randomly got a shiny starter???

there was also the time i somehow had no pokeballs in omega ruby and ended up running into a shiny mr. mime that i couldn't catch i was so mad about that one

This is NUTS lol, how amazing!!!

my first shiny was in Pearl on this one route where it rains. I ran into a blue ponyta and thought that ponyta must turn blue when it's raining, LOL. Carried her with me for many years!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kouriander » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:53 am

My first full odds shiny was Alolan Meowth in Sun after it came out :') but I've gotten quite a few in Sword, Violet, Let's Go! Pikachu, and Pokemon Go with my favorite shiny achievement easily being my shiny Vaporeon in Violet
Kou | She/They | Adult | FR | Art Gallery | Art Shop
Artist, Furry, Medical Assistant

Image Image Image

Art (C) Kurloz-Makara
Kouriander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickster Loptr » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:55 am

My shiny luck recently has been pretty bad :( But prior to this bad luck streak I got a full odd shiny Sliggoo in Scarlet AND my favourite new shiny - Hisuian Zoroark in PLA from a mass outbreak! ^^(I've never panicked more than when I heard that shiny sound and saw it was a Zoroark lol)
"Jag vet inte,
vem jag är,
men jag vet,
att jag är din."

Image ImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
Trickster Loptr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery