shows you dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: shows you hate?

Postby FieryKitti14 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 am

Heathers 2018
ive heard good things about the original movie and musical, and even though i haven’t seen the movie and heard only one of the musical’s songs, they look and sound amazing.

the 2018 reboot however looks like crap, and i’m just gonna avoid it.
go check out Smitten Kittens. their kittens are adorable.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:04 am

Honestly, tv shows today are too 'twisted'.
I can't stand to watch them because they're disturbing.
Especially the audiences age that's watching them are quite young and they're meant to be watched for 13+ or 8+...

Loud house, never watched it and don't want to but seen commercials.
The amazing world of gumball, I heard my piers in high school talking about it and it doesn't serve much purpose... They even agreed but they find it just "funny".
Ben 10, any of them besides the original series of him as a kid.
(All of the tv shows now besides: Drake and Josh, spongebob, fosters home of imaginary friends, life as a teenage robot, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, danny phantom, jimmy neutron, avatar the last airbender, legend of kora, the how to train your dragon series, basically anything with a solid concept behind it that isn't a ton of screaming and laughing...)

More of 'adult' shows;
Bobs burgers, just is annoying.
Hack my life, gets old real quick.
American idol, I grew up watching it but I started realizing it makes you envious I can't sing and how they always somehow have some kinda devastating story they say to the camera to make the audience feel sympathy which is in my opinion, a sad way to get viewers and attention...
The voice, they already pick out good singers prior to the show. Why make it a competition if they CAN sing.
The walking dead, not much into zombies in the first place but they've just had too many re-runs and it's repetitive with all these zombie movies.
DIY network shows, it's nice to watch if you're looking to remodel your house or are looking for a house to buy, but they are waaaay out of price range for the average person and after they remodel your home, you have a certain amount of time before they start charging for what they did after the show is well over with. So most people end up selling their remodeled house to buy another because they can't afford the payments.
Kardashians, drama only that and the way they present themselves portrays themselves as someone you don't want to be. They never had to work for their money and are getting more as long as the show still shows up on tv, they don't understand a lot of things that you would learn in the real world or just in general, their dilemmas are things that really shouldn't be a concern... Again, drama.

There's probably more but I've made my statement ;-; I prefer things that are worked for or are knowledgeable such as Dr. Phil, Hell's Kitchen, Planet Earth, ID channel, etc...
𝓦𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝓘𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 ... 𝓘 𝓒𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊

╔~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~╗
☽°。 ゚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ゚。°☾

☽°。 ゚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ゚。°☾
╚~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~╝
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:10 am

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ wrote:
Honestly, tv shows today are too 'twisted'.
I can't stand to watch them because they're disturbing.
Especially the audiences age that's watching them are quite young and they're meant to be watched for 13+ or 8+...

Loud house, never watched it and don't want to but seen commercials.
The amazing world of gumball, I heard my piers in high school talking about it and it doesn't serve much purpose... They even agreed but they find it just "funny".
Ben 10, any of them besides the original series of him as a kid.
(All of the tv shows now besides: Drake and Josh, spongebob, fosters home of imaginary friends, life as a teenage robot, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, danny phantom, jimmy neutron, avatar the last airbender, legend of kora, the how to train your dragon series, basically anything with a solid concept behind it that isn't a ton of screaming and laughing...)

More of 'adult' shows;
Bobs burgers, just is annoying.
Hack my life, gets old real quick.
American idol, I grew up watching it but I started realizing it makes you envious I can't sing and how they always somehow have some kinda devastating story they say to the camera to make the audience feel sympathy which is in my opinion, a sad way to get viewers and attention...
The voice, they already pick out good singers prior to the show. Why make it a competition if they CAN sing.
The walking dead, not much into zombies in the first place but they've just had too many re-runs and it's repetitive with all these zombie movies.
DIY network shows, it's nice to watch if you're looking to remodel your house or are looking for a house to buy, but they are waaaay out of price range for the average person and after they remodel your home, you have a certain amount of time before they start charging for what they did after the show is well over with. So most people end up selling their remodeled house to buy another because they can't afford the payments.
Kardashians, drama only that and the way they present themselves portrays themselves as someone you don't want to be. They never had to work for their money and are getting more as long as the show still shows up on tv, they don't understand a lot of things that you would learn in the real world or just in general, their dilemmas are things that really shouldn't be a concern... Again, drama.

There's probably more but I've made my statement ;-; I prefer things that are worked for or are knowledgeable such as Dr. Phil, Hell's Kitchen, Planet Earth, ID channel, etc...

other than The Amazing World of Gumball and Bob’s Burgers, i pretty much agree with you, ESPECIALLY with the Kardashians. why do people like them at all?!
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 am

FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM. WHY DOES IT EXIST?
Image Image
𝑰𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭
hi! i'm aubrey. i love trades and
pms. i have bpd so i'm sorry if
if i'm moody! i'm an infj/4w5/cn

█████████████
─────────────
█████
█████

abt spty
trd mcr
█████
───𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭?
LIGHTS OFF
♏︎☀ - ♏︎ - ♒︎
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stag » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:14 am

steven universe. its got a rather annoying jist to it
xxxx S T A Gx/ L U X

xxrat and bone lover •ᴗ• he/they, nblw
xxcs rat collection complete 12.26.22 ♡
xxImage Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx

xxx3.9.21 ♡ | pixel | vermin#7777 | ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx
stag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ♥ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:15 am

i dont hate these
they're just overhyped in my opinion

stranger things, steven universe, and voltron
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello !!
dan - he/him - mlm
digital artist & equestrian
♥♥♥

▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊

♥♥♥

friends <3
|irl johnny|
|bff-ily2!|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx``𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 !!``
▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊
▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊ ▊
♥ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby overcastsky » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:39 am

FieryKitti14 wrote:Heathers 2018
ive heard good things about the original movie and musical, and even though i haven’t seen the movie and heard only one of the musical’s songs, they look and sound amazing.

the 2018 reboot however looks like crap, and i’m just gonna avoid it.

I agree. It looks really bad. The Heathers musical songs are great.
Hey, I'm overcastsky.
You can call me over.
I like music, collecting stuff, and old movies/TV shows.
If you want to talk to me about whatever,
go right ahead and message me here.
overcastsky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 am

AnotherDarkHeart wrote:FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM. WHY DOES IT EXIST?

because they thought Adventure Time wasn’t good enough....

...but they were wrong.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:48 am

oof quite a lot. Some of these I don't hate it, I can tolerate them but mostly it's the fandoms that made me hate the show?

• Voltron
    It's everywhere. I, for one, says 'don't judge a [franchise] from the fandom' but,, geesh,, man. I was alright with the first few episodes of the show but seeing the forced fanarts and negativity prevented me from enjoying it.

• Steven Universe
    Same reason as above. I like some episodes, don't like the new ones though. Some are hard to watch but it's an ok show. Can't watch more, but I'll watch it if it comes up and I have nothing else to do.

• Most of the Nickelodeon and Disney[ +XD ] new shows
    • Most of the cartoon network shows too tbh

Even Adventure Time is getting old now. It used to be a fun show with good characters and I loved watching it but the newer episodes are pure randomness with like, no real character development. It just seems so... forced.

For Nickelodeon and Disney, it's kinda the same. The shows have no interesting plot or they're focused on immature jokes. Always so random and has overused jokes. Running jokes are alright but they're not executed in a good way. Some of these even has ~morality~ in them. They tend to try too hard to be hip and cool aswell. Where did the cartoons and shows that was fun and had good plot go?
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:01 am

Ready, Steady, Wiggle
i hate that show so much, they’re not even the original Wiggles! the characters aren’t even the same
and why doesn’t the dinosaur have her own segment anymore? they pretty much replaced it with Emma getting her hair done.

i take it back this show is actually hilarious
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups