What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Characters Do You Dislike?

Postby in reverie » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:18 pm

^^ that's a mood i was just about to comment celaena from throne of glass. massive pick me girl energy
¿sɯɐǝɹp pǝʇsɐʍ
ImageImageImageImage

............𝚓𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚊 ✰ 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ✰ 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚙-𝚝 ✰ 𝟻𝚠𝟺 ✰ 𝟻𝟺𝟿 ✰ 𝚜𝚡/𝚜𝚙 ✰ 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗...........

........................................𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 ☼ 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚘 ☾ 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 ↑........................................

...........𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ✧ 𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚢 ❃ 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 ❂ 𝚊𝚒 ⌬ 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 ♪ 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 ❁ 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎...........

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎
𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜. 𝚒 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚋𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚎𝚗
𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢-𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 (:

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
¡ɥʇɐǝp uɐɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ
𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏! 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚔 ❤
in reverie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:05 am

Ok oddly specific rant ahead.

i know this is REALLY an unpopular opinion, but ...midna from legend of Zelda -twillight princess. Especially from the manga , she's a lot more likable in the actual game .
But in the novelization, she just comes across as a lowkey cruel, melodramatic coward who's only interests are her looks and wallowing in self pity.
She thankfully grows out of it during the course of the story and has some really great development, but i still had a REALLY hard time
tolerating her.

Especially due to the added backstory with Zelda. I loved the idea , it added so much depth and also made me ship it hard .
but.... Idk , when you KNOW your secret best friend lives with a golden cage with a borderline abusive family , and she TOLD you she's in the worst trouble when they find out you're seeing each other, and they'll do anything to stop her from continuing the friendship.... it really doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened if she stops showing up at your secret meeting spot one day without warning? Like , anyone with half a brain would think "oh no, she got caught!" and maybe worry. But midna just.... immediately jumped to "oh , woe is me ,she ghosted me , never cared about me, and i hate her now!" . And ... sorry ma'am but this ain't it.

Also unrelated but i despise grima from lord of the rings, i don't even really know why , he just hella gets on my nerves :"D
𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:40 am

any character that looks like the main charater from midkyuu is super annoying but hes the main example honestly

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malleus » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:18 am

^^
Meanwhile me out here like 'I would throw Eichi off a bridge'. Like Subaru is bland and all, but Eichi is a personal hate phft-

On another note, I can't stand Ei/Raiden Shogun in Genshin.

Compared to Zhong li and ESPECIALLY Venti who you can tell genuinely love the people of their respective nations, I never felt that from Ei. People always try to excuse it with her sister's death, but I just can't get past the fact that she trapped Inazuma in a vision stealing nightmare and willingly left a puppet ruler to do what it wanted while she sat in a void somewhere.

That and you know. The straight up abandonment of her son. Doesn't help that I have a soft spot for Scara, so I know i'm bias.

Like I get what they were trying to go for with Ei, but I feel like she just got forgiven by everyone WAY too quickly and everything that happened just got swept under a rug because 'trauma'. Like girl, you aren't the only archon with trauma. Zhong li lost someone he deeply loved too and he didn't do any of that. And he also had to go through an arc from a more war focused god to one of peace.

None of the Archons are perfect but man, Venti and Zhong li make me feel comforted in various ways and Ei just makes me angry.
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokkle » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:26 am

neferpitou from hxh for obvious reasons if you know the series. . . i get they get the chance to develop and change themselves and mindset but im too petty to care

but i also realllyyy dont care about illumi or any of the zoldycks aside from killua and alluka. hisoka can go away too. ok TBH the only villain character i really like in hxh was genthru..... the whole troupe boring as hell too lol pakunoda gets a pass tho <3 and feitan i guess. cool design and he killed a Different character i hate so *thumbs up*

lol realizing everyone i named is either an antagonist or antagonist-adjacent. not that most of the ones i listed are poorly written because they arent.. i guess im just a protag/side character lover

isla - she - adult
i love pokkle more
than i should

me in every sense ->
pokkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:38 am

Malleus wrote:^^
Meanwhile me out here like 'I would throw Eichi off a bridge'. Like Subaru is bland and all, but Eichi is a personal hate phft-

this one upsets me a lot negl. hes my favorite character and i hate how people villainize him for things that he regrets :/ (also dont appreciate how this was a direct response to my post when you can tell im a huge eichi fan by my icon and the pokemon in my status being named tempest)

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage

ImageImageImage

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:47 pm

i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja i hate greninja

ImageImageImage

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby averys » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:27 pm

massive rottmnt spoilers ahead, but…

leo from rise of the tmnt im so sorry but god do i not like you. i know they made him the leader to keep it in line with the previous iterations, but he did not deserve it… especially directly after the season 2 ending when raph was having some of the most impactful scenes in the show (confronting generational trauma within splinters memories, learning to trust his brothers completely, etc). leo’s actions quite literally almost lead to the world ending (it DID end, but casey was able to warn them and stop it from happening again) because he wanted to show off. im sure he learned his lesson but maybe he could’ve learned that before he nearly got everyone killed. like splinter and raph almost both died within five minutes. mikey DOES die in the future timeline and it’s implied that everyone else (save for casey) died too. he was bearable and even enjoyable for most of the show but when he blatantly dismissed raph's fears in the movie i had to stop watching for a few minutes and just stare at my ceiling. ugh i know that they made leo the leader to match up with the other series, but not a single day goes by that i don’t think about how little he deserved it and how raph should never have been demoted. i think this is an unpopular opinion but i needed to get this off my chest 😭 i hate him. SO much.
cat pics (rotating) ↑

averys ★

i use she/her pronouns, and
i am a lesbian! im also a leo, an isfp,
and a twin (fraternal)! ive been very
busy irl with my retail job, school, and
occupational therapy focused on helping
my weak hands. unfortunately, this means
my activity on this site is very sporadic.
averys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asterlie » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:14 am

impey wrote:huge fan of the manga, never seen the first anime but will be watching the new one, regardless... he is my mortal enemy lol
*image of sebastion*

To add to this, I hate Alois Trancy from season 2. I get that he's kinda supposed to be disliked (it's been like years since I've seen anything Black Butler, so I could be wrong on that assumption), but I personally have a vendetta against this kid for all the things he done/how entitled he is T_T
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
Dragon Cave
DeviantArt
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helpless » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:28 pm

Now that I've seen the Hunger Games movies- I will just say I don't like Gale very much. It seems to be a common opinion but it isn't what he did to Prim that makes me dislike him. I just REALLY hate love triangles and it was obvious that Katniss would end up with Peeta so Gale being there was just... ugh.
h╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
h║ ✻ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ! ✻ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ. ✻

h

h
ɪ'ᴍ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ & ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ!(ᴄsᴛ)
h

h
hhhhhhhh]✻ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ! ✻
h╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
h

h

h

h

h

h

h

hhh"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚢.. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎." -𝙱𝚊𝚗