Your current fandom? :D

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Your current fandom? :D

Postby Reirin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:14 am

Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid!
she/her • queer • adult user • grad student
    hi there! ♥ I love tattoos, anime &
    manga, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail,
    Guardian Tales, reading, cooking and baking
Reirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:10 am

Um Supergirl, Hunter X Hunter, iZombie, Marvel? DC?
Oh and K-pop.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:57 am

Pewdiepie got me really into Minecraft again (never thought that’d be a sentence I’d say in 2019-) But other than that, I’m still so far deep into the Undertale and Deltarune fandoms that I honestly think I’m cursed to remain forever.

Also Night in the Woods, because after recent experiences with depersonalization and derealization I felt a really strong connection to its themes again and while I already love this game with my heart and soul because I’m basically just Mae in every single way, it really strengthened my love for it even more.

Warrior cats, but far less so than usual because the community has left a sour taste in my mouth after recent events, Super Paper Mario, although sadly there isn’t a great deal of Fanmade content for it around which makes me sad, OFF (lmao I’m very very late to this one), and my friend has been getting me into the She-ra reboot. I haven’t watched much yet, but it’s already hella gay which is a big yes in my book

Does Neil Cicierega count as a fandom? But seriously lmao, he gives me mad inspiration
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW, Smiling friends,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

<—— this creature sucks throw hammers at him

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby djkitkat » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:38 am

I dont currently have one right now, but the first time I ever experienced a feeling of fangirling, was when I started binge watching The X-Files in junior high. My fan freak outs went overboeard when my mom let me know that one of her neighbours when she lived in vancouver in the 80s was an actor who played a recurring character on the show. (Her neighbour played Alex Krycheck).
djkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hailpaw » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:11 pm

after spending ages making fun of the characters, i finally read the manga/saw the anime and i’m now in bnha hell. what a mess.

no one else reads the manga but all i want is to find someone else to scream with about hawks’ amazing characterization and how shigaraki tomura deserved better :(
hailpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby choerry » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:14 pm

hailpaw wrote:after spending ages making fun of the characters, i finally read the manga/saw the anime and i’m now in bnha hell. what a mess.

no one else reads the manga but all i want is to find someone else to scream with about hawks’ amazing characterization and how shigaraki tomura deserved better :(

boku!! no!! hero!! academia!!

aaa im currently reading the manga, but ive only got the books :'')) im up to vol. 16 so i havent met hawks yet, but ive been told about how amazing he is omg;; i need to find it online!!! >Δ<
    xxxImage
    xxx" 오늘따라 두근두근 돼 "
    xxxxxaroace | they | th | c
choerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W1sh » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:17 pm

I'm into a couple at the moment, actually!
I've just recently joined the Furry fandom, and I've made a suit X) I've made a lot of friends and been to one convention already!

I've been into the Warriors books for some time now, and I've converted most of my old OC's into Fursonas (Or, furry characters if you like) I'm still reading the books, but I'm not very active online within the fandom. I still love it tho!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
He/They

xxx
Enby

xxx
hi yes my signature is kinda messed up LOL, but yea I don't really use this site anymore but I do occasionally log in! go check out my giveaway, ill be checking in every few hours to accept the trades!
xxx[center][Go look at my bro rn🔪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
Send trades!

xxx
Please be fair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W1sh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miffymin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:22 pm

bts
Last edited by miffymin on Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miffymin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hailpaw » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:24 pm

xovial wrote:
hailpaw wrote:after spending ages making fun of the characters, i finally read the manga/saw the anime and i’m now in bnha hell. what a mess.

boku!! no!! hero!! academia!!

aaa im currently reading the manga, but ive only got the books :'')) im up to vol. 16 so i havent met hawks yet, but ive been told about how amazing he is omg;; i need to find it online!!! >Δ<

ahhh that’s awesome! all of my friends are anime onlys so i never have anyone to talk about bnha manga stuff with XD

tbh i didn’t like hawks very much at first? i thought he was overrated, but as the manga went on he grew on me so much because he’s such an intriguing and multifaceted character! not that many of the characters in bnha aren’t well developed, of course - but he’s so three dimensional, and his conflicts of interest with modern hero society despite being the number two hero make him one of the most fascinating characters in the series. he’s almost an anti-hero, in a way. god i love hawks. i’m excited for you to meet him!
hailpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriousBusiness » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:45 pm

daniel howell and phil lester or dan and phil,
twenty øne piløts and panic! at the disco although my main fandom or should i say phandom is dan and phil's.
I'm literally too deep in dan and phil's fandom now and know a lot of things from inside jokes to some of kinda personal stuff (and what i meant by personal stuff it's just the stuff like Martyn's (phils brother) girlfriend, Cornelia joined idol sweden in 2004 or like when Phil joined the weakest link somewhere around 2006 or something? kinda forgot lol or like the names of their parents and siblings (i dont know the name of dans dan though))
in the clique though tøp's fandom i know some stuff but im not really that deep into it. i don't know most inside jokes or stuff like i know all their albums all their songs but i dont really get updated much on the fandom like what tyler posted somewhere or josh or what the clique is making fun of now and making new inside jokes about it or what happened in this concert but i love tøp it's just im not really deep in the fandom if you know what im saying and same goes for panic! i dont know most of their albums or songs but i still know a lot if you get what I mean? im not very deep in there as well like i dont really remember who the old band members were or the inside jokes like the northern downpour one? (honestly i feel like im such a fake fan hhhhh but its not like that its just so hard to keep up with fandoms it takes me literally several hours just ro keep up with one when i wenr away without wifi so like) in p!atd i like their songs and im a fan but im not a fan fan ya know? but i really want to know a lot more about p!atd and tøp tbh because i feel like im such a fake fan i know im not but i just feel like it so maybe if anyone of you want to educate me with stuff about them maybe we can go through messages? lol :')

in gaming though im lowkey a fan or Undertale and Deltarune. I know stuff about them and know the story but same with the 2 other fandoms i dont keep up with it because it's hard i dont know much about fan made games like underfell? i know there's a lot more but yeah :>

i still have a lot of interests but im not exactly in the fandom like good mythical morning, pewdiepie, jacksepticeye, markiplier, rosanna pansino, wassabi productions(when roi was still there), my chemical romance? and i know im forgetting someone but those up there are the main
Image Image Image
•─────────────♢˖°˖˖°˖♢─────────────•
♤♡♢ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ♢♡♤
SeriousBusiness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me