Movies you dislike

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: worst movie ever

Postby Pied_piper » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:28 am

it wasn't too bad but it wasn't the best movie I've watched. Now as for me, i'm sure almost everyone agrees with me but, The last airbender movie has so bad ugh >.< Another movie that makes me cringe is the City of bones movie. After watching Shadowhunters, the movie disgusts me. The acting may be good, but I didn't like the cast at all, especially Jace, Magnus and Alec. Lily Collins played Clary well, but Matthew Daddario played a much better Alec in the tv show and Dominic was good as Jace and Harry was AMAZING as Magnus[/quote]
Oh god, The Last Airbender? Like that Avatar movie with those Blue people? God please no.....
I woke up in the middle of the night one night, saw the Blue People, and screamed at the top of my lungs. I thought it was a
nightmare.[/quote]

Avatar movie was actually really good in my opinion. When I say avatar the last airbender , I mean avatar aang

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:39 am

Night of The Wild.

It's a "sci-fi original movie", and since those often suck terribly I knew what it was gonna be like. There's no bad cgi in it, and the plot is kinda original I guess but my main problem is how stupid, and unrealistic it is. Everything is over exaggerated.
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:42 am

-pops in-
the Eragon movie
I watched when I was younger and I barely remember anything, and I'm glad I don't. The model of Saphira is weird and not at all how she is described and.. if I actually remembered it, maybe I would be able to throw more dirt on it, but alas, I don't.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 am

idk what it was called but

i think it was called life? Idk
the acting was medicore at best and it way just your average, boring sci-fi horror movie with the usual ending of "earth is doomed". Or maybe I'm just really bad at judging movies who knows.
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:30 pm

if you're ever looking for a bad movie go watch the small indie movies on putlocker oMG

i reckon the worst movie i've ever seen was maybe 'i am the pretty thing that lives in the house'??
    by no means was it unwatchable, in fact, at some points it had me on edge, although the storyline
    was borderline boring. while trying to set an eerie and spooky mood, it ended up causing the tension
    to decrease by the minute. some parts were anticlimactic, while other parts were just pointless.
    not a bad watch, but not a beneficial watch either. the protagonist's flat toned narration just got
    annoying after a while.
she/her

たくさんの日本語の勉強していても、まだ上手にならなかった…
しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

watching: fruits basket | playing: OW2 | listening: j-rock
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:45 pm

purple rain.
my mom watched it today and I saw a bit of the ending, it was so bad I had to go in a separate room
like, prince, seriously, are your doors just unlocked all day because that dude you hate is in your house
and how did you even shoot him? you didn't even have a gun!

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apochrypha » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:39 am

(idk if this is inappropriate I am NOT encouraging anyone under age to watch this for the record. also no one should pay money to watch any of these movies ever.) My friends dragged me out to watch the last 50 Shades movie a couple days before Valentine's Day and it was TERRIBLE. The movie at least looks visually appealing because the franchise makes so much money, but it just sucks as far as movies go. At least it sticks by its source material, which might be the problem since the trilogy is a published Twilight fanfiction.

Also Sharknado and Circle (not the one with Emma Watson but the one about alien abduction and people voting other people dead) are both ones I hate with a passion.

izzy » she/they »
pokefarm q // flight rising

apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stardust221 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:40 am

the emoji movie
Stardust221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver brass » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:43 am

Spinelli wrote:(idk if this is inappropriate I am NOT encouraging anyone under age to watch this for the record. also no one should pay money to watch any of these movies ever.) My friends dragged me out to watch the last 50 Shades movie a couple days before Valentine's Day and it was TERRIBLE. The movie at least looks visually appealing because the franchise makes so much money, but it just sucks as far as movies go. At least it sticks by its source material, which might be the problem since the trilogy is a published Twilight fanfiction.

Also Sharknado and Circle (not the one with Emma Watson but the one about alien abduction and people voting other people dead) are both ones I hate with a passion.

Yeah, Circle was pretty bad... Another movie that's sorta like that is The Human Race, where these people have to run and make sure nobody laps them or they're dead or something like that... Both movies ended with too many plot holes and follow-up questions. :T
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯✯𝓦𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰✯✯
✯✯𝓢𝓽a𝓻𝓼✯✯
━━━━━━
𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮!
silver brass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:33 am

Stardust221 wrote:the emoji movie

do people really still bash that movie? .-.

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me